Chapter 149 Fanwai 1: Here Comes the Second Treasure

Tang Ze was pregnant again. This time, Shao Kun made full preparations. As early as eight months, he had already found the wet nurse and mother Wen.

This fetus has not suffered at all, looks good and has a good appetite, and there is almost no morning sickness.

Even Mother Tang said that this baby must be a good baby.

Seeing that the launch day is approaching, Tang Ze is fine, he can eat and sleep, but Shao Kun has lost several pounds. Every night, I would wake up several times, seeing my daughter-in-law sleeping beside Zhengxiang, with a hint of tenderness on the corners of her eyes and brows.

The next day, Tang Ze said, "Xiang Gong, I want to eat xiaolongbao. I want your special dipping sauce." Since becoming pregnant, he has become more and more coquettish.

"Okay."

There is always fresh pork at home, which is mixed with noodles and stuffed, wrapped into delicate and small buns, and steamed in a small cage.

There is little meat filling, and the water is steamed for a quarter of an hour.

The Xiaolongbao that Shao Kun is making now has a firm meat filling like meatballs. It is almost entirely filled with meat. The outer skin is soft and the filling is delicious. Tang Ze likes it very much.

As for the dipping sauce, it is also unique. Put some soy sauce vinegar, and then chop some minced garlic and their fresh red peppers. The sour and spicy are very appetizing.

Dipped in the skin of Xiaolongbao, the soft outer skin is wrapped in the sauce, and then mixed with the meat filling, the taste changes endlessly between the lips and teeth.

Tang Ze couldn't stop eating, he ate two drawers by himself.

After eating, Tang Ze realized that Shao Kun didn't eat at all, and he completely forgot to be humble when he ate it just now. A little annoyed, why is pregnancy with some instinct to protect food: "Are you hungry?" "Aren't you

hungry." Shao Kun looked at him with very gentle eyes.

Tang Ze reflected that he was too attached to Shao Kun. After careful calculation, he hadn't been to the county for a long time. Shao Ji's business was getting better every day.

Tang Ze said: "Then do you want to go to the county business place to see?"

"You don't have to worry about me, I will help you walk over there." Shao Kun said.

"Yeah." Tang Ze nodded obediently. But as soon as he stood up, his expression changed: "Ah..." His beautiful eyebrows knit together.

Shao Kun's heart suddenly twitched.

Tang Ze said, "I think I'm about to give birth." I've had this experience once, and I'm very sensitive.

Shao Kun immediately carried him back to the room.

Ask someone to invite Mrs. Wen over. Stop by to inform the old people of the Shao and Tang families.

After a while, Tang's father and Tang's mother rushed over first: "How long have you been in?"

"Just went in."

"Don't worry, it will be easier for this baby to stabilize." Tang's mother said.

"Yeah." Although Shao Kun responded, his mind was all in the room. Hearing Tang Ze's painful voice, he felt that his heart was twisted together.

After a while, there was the sound of a carriage, and the eldest son, Shaoyang, came back. Yihan came back with him: "Father." He heard that Tang Ze's father was going to have a little brother or a little sister and had to come back, just in time.

Xiao Shaoyang was very anxious when he heard Tang Ze's screaming voice!

Shao Kun hugged Shao Yang.

Being held by his father in his arms, the little guy's panic was relieved slightly.

After a while, the yard of Shao Kun's house was crowded, and many villagers came over spontaneously.

Shao Kun also had no intention of entertaining.

Everyone in the village knew that Shao Kun and Tang Ze had a good relationship, but they didn't pick on the etiquette.

When I gave birth to Xiao Shaoyang, it was a lot of work, but this time it was easier to give birth to the second baby. This time, it took less than half an hour from entering to giving birth.

"Wow..." A loud baby cry was heard in the room.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

After a while, I heard Po Wen say, "Congratulations, you are a beautiful little brother."

Shao Kun was like a dream. His daughter-in-law brought pressure, but he didn't expect his daughter-in-law to actually give birth to a brother to him.

Wen Po finished packing the adults and children inside before opening the door and said, "Come in two people."

Shao Kun wants to go in, and Xiao Shao Yang also wants to go in to see his younger brother.

No way, Shao Kun had no choice but to tell his mother-in-law, "Trouble my mother to help maintain it, the happy money and the melon seeds candy have been prepared long ago." He really saw his daughter-in-law eagerly.

Mother Tang said with a smile: "Sure, leave this to me, you don't have to worry about it."

The melon seeds and candies prepared by Shao Kun's family are the best.

I sent it to the people in the village, and everyone said softly and kindly, saying, "The Shao Kun family is still blessed, with a son and a brother, everything is complete.

" It's only been a few years since I got married. The good days are coming."

"I thought Tang Ze was good when I was young, and sure enough..."

Mother Tang was surrounded by these auspicious words, and she couldn't close her mouth with joy.

In the room, Shao Kun went in and saw Tang Ze sitting beside him, Erbao wrapped up in his arms.

The child's facial features are very delicate, and there is a small red dot on the eyebrow.

Shao Yang said: "This is the younger brother?" He said with big eyes.

"Yeah."

Shao Yang suddenly had a burst of protective desire: "I will leave all my delicious food to my brother in the future."

Shao Kun went over and kissed his daughter-in-law's cheek: "It's hard work."

He held the soft little guy in his arms . In his arms, an indescribable feeling rose in his heart. So happy. People who have always been articulate are now speechless.

...

The news that Shao Kun's family gave birth to a brother suddenly spread in a nearby village. It is said that his brother is very beautiful when he is only a month old. Big eyes and double eyelids are a bit like Tang Ze.

More and more exciting.

The wealth of the Shao Kun family cannot be measured today.

Everyone knows that his son likes Zhang Qiuer, and everyone has no chance. Their brother made everyone excited again.

It would be great if he could marry their brother.

Shao Kun knew about this for some reason. Shao Kun was angry enough: "My son will not marry anyone, so he will keep it." It hurts

to think that his precious little son is going to marry someone else.

Tang Ze looked at Shao Kun's sullenness, and smiled: "There are still more than ten years, so worry about what to do so early."

Shao Kun glanced at Tang Ze. After he finished giving birth, his face was a little fleshy, and he looked better.

There is a kind of moving beauty in the hair that is casually rolled up.

Shao Kun went over and kissed Tang Ze: "Then let's be strict, don't call the bad boy to cheat him."

Tang Ze said: "What kind of bad boy?"

"That's what I am." But don't underestimate children, they are no less attentive than adults.

Tang Ze's eyes were bright and he said, "What if my son likes it?" Just like him, he pretended not to care, but in fact he was already trapped in the mud and unable to extricate himself.

Shao Kun looked at Tang Ze and said, "That won't work either."

Tang Ze snickered when he saw that he was so worried.

Caught by Shao Kun: "Don't laugh."

"Laugh again." "I'll kiss you again."

"..."