Chapter 4 Strange Things

Perhaps Shao Kun's eyes were too hot, making Tang Ze a little embarrassed: "What are you looking at me for?"

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Why are you back?"

Tang Ze felt embarrassed and said, " Just look at me. You." Sick and running around.

Shao Kun usually lays the floor, but the ground is too cold, Tang Ze said: "Why don't you squeeze on the bed."

Shao Kun was immediately happy: "Hey..." After saying that, he went to bed with the quilt in his arms. Think about the mess.

But Tang Ze tightly wrapped himself with the quilt, leaving his head exposed.

Shao Kun turned off the lights!

In the dark night, the two of them had their own thoughts, and it was the first time they slept in the same bed since they got married. The bed was not big, and Tang Ze was quite nervous when he could even feel each other breathing.

Shao Kun looked at the kerosene lamp just now, there was only a little oil in it, and there was no food at home. There is also a young daughter-in-law who is like a flower and a jade to support. She has to do something to earn some money, but what to do?

In the countryside, the common people are counting on the fields. It is easier said than done to make money, and there is no capital in their hands.

Just thinking about it, he suddenly felt a pair of thin and boneless hands on his forehead, which was to test whether he had a fever.

There are four walls in the house, and the room is not big and the air leaks. In the darkness, Shao Kun raised the corner of his mouth, his daughter-in-law felt sorry for him.

"Cold..." he said.

Tang Ze really softened his heart and said, "Then get closer." After speaking, a quilt with his body temperature covered him. The fragrant saponin smell is very pleasing.

Shao Kun couldn't bear it anymore, turned over and hugged Tang Ze in his arms, obviously feeling that he was stiff.

"What are you doing?" He couldn't see in the dark, and his handsome face was already blushing.

"Don't move, it won't be cold." Shao Kun's voice was a little low, holding his body from the inside out, he couldn't move at all, it was when the young man in his early twenties was in the spirit of Longma , for fear of scaring him.

Tang Ze hummed silently for a moment, considering that he was injured, but he was very confused. Shao Kun hugged him domineeringly, his body was extremely hot, and in a privately leaking room, in his arms, it seemed like there was a heater next to him!

And Shao Kun is one of the men in the village who loves cleanliness, and he has the fragrance of the soil after the rain. Tang Ze saw that he didn't act excessively for a long time, and his tense body relaxed vigorously. It was late at night, and he fell asleep leaning against Shao Kun's arms.

Shao Kun didn't fall asleep all night. The hands restlessly wrapped around his waist, extremely satisfied.

The next morning, the two were tightly entwined together. Shao Kun fell into a deep sleep when it was dawn. When Tang Ze woke up and found that he was being hugged, his face flushed, but when he remembered it, he was hugged tightly, and there was no room to move at all.

When Tang Ze hadn't been this close to anyone since he was a child, he actually fell asleep in his arms unprepared: "Shao Kun."

Shao Kun muttered, when he fell asleep, he didn't have the majesty of the first gangster in the village , Tang Ze used his hair to draw circles on his face, and quickly came out when he let go!

Went to the kitchen, there was no food at home. I'm worried that I don't know what to do for him. I saw a dusty bag in the corner of the kitchen, piled up with a group of sundries, and it was black when opened. This small half bag weighs five pounds. The black noodles taste very rough, and the entrance is very throaty, but it is a treasure. If you plan to order five pounds of black noodles, you can eat it for ten days.

He intends to get some noodle soup, which is to make gnocchi with water, get a pot of wild mountain vegetables and add some salt into it. There are vegetables and noodles, and a bowl can be full.

There was noodles but no wild vegetables. He went to the yard to find an old bamboo basket and a small shovel, and went to the nearby mountains to find wild vegetables.

Quietly when leaving, without disturbing Shao Kun.

When Shao Kun woke up, the room was empty. He got up quickly and saw that the house had been cleaned, the black face that was found was placed on the stove, but the person left... When

he went out, he saw his neighbor Zhang San fat, and said, "Have you seen Tang Ze?"

Zhang Sanpang said: "He carried a basket and went up the mountain in the morning."

"Oh."

Zhang Sanpang is Shao Kun's friend. In his eyes, Shao Kun is not something in the pool. Sooner or later, he will fly into the sky. Everyone jumped up and said, "Did you beat your sister-in-law with you yesterday? Yesterday was a good one, and

I cried and made trouble for most of the night." "None of my business." That slap was as early as fourteen. It should be given to her when she was a year old, a sister-in-law, thinking about his uncle's body, and thinking about him is disgusting. Then he said: "My mother is all right."

"What do you think?" How could it be all right? His mother is soft. I happened to meet a wonderful daughter-in-law.

The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has been like this since ancient times.

Shao Kun's expression froze, and he immediately went to the old house.

As soon as I went there, I found that there were a lot of people around outside the yard. His sister-in-law was crying and scolding people in the yard, turning a blind eye to the people in the first circle. In his eyes, there was no such thing as a family scandal. , the more people the better.

"Oh, it's okay to die... I owe you Shao's family. Did you get trampled when I arrived at your house?" She kicked her legs while crying.

Shao's mother next to her also wiped away her tears: "Otherwise, I'll go live at San'er's." Yesterday, she gave her a look!

Brother Shao stood beside him with a blank expression on his face.

When Shao Kun came, the crowd automatically gave up an aisle.

Someone in the crowd shouted, "Shao Kun is here." Many people looked back at him. Even Sister-in-law Shao, who was crying, stopped crying.

Brother Shao looked at Shao Kun as if he were looking at his enemy: "You still have the face to come here." In the countryside, even if you beat a dog, you have to look at the master, so he beat his sister-in-law quietly. He also pouted his face, and coupled with the knot in his heart many years ago, he could not look down on him with his eyes.

Shao Kun said: "I'm here to pick up my mother." Then he said, "Why don't I dare to come. When my father died, he left an acre of land and four brick and tile houses. You said that he would support his mother. My second brother and I don't want anything. Now you can let this woman bully our mother. You are worthy of your dead father." He said coldly.

Although Shao Kun is young, his body is strong and his fists are hard. None of the old and young men in the village dared to confront him.

Boss Shao was choked by Shao Kun's words in front of the old and young masters.

You guys didn't expect him to say something so reasonable.

Sister-in-law Shao snorted: "Don't say something nice, mother, we are short of her food, or short of her drinking. You are living on borrowed food, why are you hanging out with you, drinking Northwest China? Feng? Although my mother is old, she is too old to work. She can't let anyone tell her if she doesn't move at home? Besides, who's a grandmother who has something to eat and drink can't do anything about this child? Eat first. She's ready, then the boss's chicken legs are eaten by himself, and the co-author is not your Shao family's child? "

Shao Kun said: "I gave that chicken leg to my mother. If you are still angry, don't you still have a chicken? Kill it to satisfy your son's hunger. It's all about living, don't pretend to be a young grandmother. Do you still want the old lady's rations? Deduction? The eldest child is no longer a child at the age of six this year, so it's not too bad to say this." Zhuanzhen said to Brother Shao, "Otherwise you will divorce this shrew and marry another room in the future." Sister-in-

law Shao is now She ran out crying, "Oh crooked, I can't live anymore."

She ran in the direction of a small river. There were two rains in the spring, and the river was rushing. The adults told the children to forget that. Sister-in-law Shao is really excited to run so fast!

Everyone was watching the fun, but they couldn't cause any fatalities, so they hurried over to pull her.

Brother Shao also hurried out. Mother Shao said: "It's broken!"

Only Shao Kun is not in a hurry, he has seen many people like Mrs. Shao, and the more such people are, the more reluctant they are to commit suicide.

Shao Kun followed to the river, and a group of women held him back. Sister-in-law Shao cried and jumped up and down.

Next to him, he saw Shao Kun and said, "You must admit a mistake to your sister-in-law."

"Dreaming."

Sister-in-law Shao was crying, making trouble, and jumping into the river, but in fact, she didn't even get any water stains on her feet.

Shao Kun arrived by the river with a sarcastic smile on the corner of his mouth.

Although Sister-in-law Shao kept crying, she didn't forget to watch and listen to all directions. Seeing that Shao Kun came, she unconsciously moved away from the river bank, for fear that the bastard would kick him into the water.

When Shao Kun arrived at the river, a splash of water suddenly rose from the river, and a big fish weighing more than two pounds jumped straight towards him. Was caught by Shao Kun.

Still jumping around.

For a while, Sister-in-law Shao forgot to cry.

The people around are also envious. Women often wash clothes by the river, and there are no fish swimming forward. What about two catties of fish? Is this meat?

Everyone did not expect this farce to end with fish jumping on Shao Kun.

There are so many evil things in the world.

A few older women said: "Do you still remember, that year when I went to the temple to offer incense, there was an old monk who said that Shao Kungui is indescribable."

Everyone didn't notice any difference between him and everyone before, but the details were Under the product found it is true. He came out to stand on his own at the age of fourteen, and even married a daughter-in-law, and a big fish jumped on him!

People in the village were superstitious, and their eyes changed when they saw Shao Kun. As for Sister-in-law Shao, she didn't dare to really seek death. She was persuaded by others to cry a few words and went back with the neighbors. My heart is still dark, why don't I jump on her.