Chapter 129 The Academy

Shao Kun doesn't need to pay attention to this matter, many people in the village are watching. They are accusing Mrs. Shao of burning it in a good day. If she insists on doing something like this, she can't even raise her head with Mother Shao and Brother Shao.

She felt that twenty taels of silver was a lot, and she could still hold the child hostage to Brother Shao. But things didn't go as she expected.

When she returned to her parents' house, she didn't say that she would be divorced, but the village knew that there was no room for her.

The nearby villages are also counting on Shao Kun to live. If they offend him, what should they do if they don't accept their food in the future? Sister-in-law Shao's hands and feet are disrespectful, and even the children of the brother and sister-in-law's family are not easy to talk to.

Her parents kicked her out, and Sister-in-law Shao wanted to rent a house in her parents' village because she had money. As a result, when they heard that she wanted to rent it, they would rather leave it empty than rent it to her.

He even said some slander. She has been married for so many years and has two children. She is the main thing when the Shao family is separated, and her mother-in-law is not too busy. In the countryside, it seems to be a perfect marriage, and she is not satisfied.

Sister-in-law Shao didn't get angry in Daniu Village, but she made up for it in her parents' village! Some people even splashed water, telling her to go farther, so as not to harm the reputation of their village girls.

She was so angry that the children cried.

When I cried so hard, everyone noticed the child again. The man was very precious in the countryside. She kidnapped the Shao family's Jin Sun, and when she turned back, the Shao family realized that she had suffered, and a group of people scolded and ridiculed him there.

Sister-in-law Shao's family directly set up a car to send the two children back, and warned her not to make trouble. Although the Shao family has a good temper, she also has a bottom line. If she continues to do this, she will annoy Daniu Village and even get them implicated.

But her mother's family didn't do anything, let her save some money with 20 taels of silver in her pocket. After a few years, everyone has forgotten about the matter, and then find someone to marry, be sure to marry far away, otherwise no one will dare to ask her .

The child came back that night.

Sister-in-law Shao's mother saw that Brother Shao was not as arrogant as everyone expected, but rather apologetic, and said that the two of them couldn't get along because it was fate. Brother Shao was so young that it was impossible to stop looking for him. Find something nicer to the child in front of you.

No matter how much Big Brother Shao resents Big Sister Shao, the child belongs to him after all, so he immediately agreed.

As a result, the husband-in-law of the front foot left, and the matchmaker in the back foot came to the door, saying that he had two or three good candidates to choose from, and one of them was the eldest daughter who had never been married.

Men in Daniu Village can earn money. Brother Shao and Shao Kun are relatives, and in the eyes of others, they are the best candidates for marriage.

Brother Shao sent the matchmaker away, and he just divorced his wife and was a little discouraged by the toss, so he didn't want to look for it for the time being.

But everyone knows it's a matter of time.

She also secretly scolded Mrs. Shao for making room for the newcomer for twenty taels of silver, being short-sighted...

Shao Kun has no comment on the matter, and he has another thing to do right now.

Master Jiang Anmin approached him and said, "We run the school, you pay some money." Shao Kun's current grain shop, fruit and vegetable shop, and food court are very popular, and he wants to make a lot of money.

Jiang Anmin wants to promote the reading of underprivileged students, which is a good thing for the country and the people. But it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice, and she cannot push it without money.

Although his official position is not small, his salary is not high. Even taking it all out was a drop in the bucket, and had to come out for alms, but those merchants were squeezed a lot by Shao Ji. The county school hoped that they would pay, and suddenly came up with an idea, hoping that the superiors would come forward to punish Shao Ji, so that they would be willing to pay more.

Jiang Anmin refused to do such a thing. Shao Kun was his only disciple who entered the house, and he didn't do anything against the law. How to use the official position to sanction it? As a result, some people acted as rogues, meaning that if Shao Kun was not sanctioned, he would not give out a penny.

Jiang Anmin got angry.

I approached Shao Kun and hoped that he could contribute some money, and then use the county's tax revenue for a while, and first promote the admission of disadvantaged students.

Shao Kun understood the reason and said, "Since others are unwilling to pay, then I will pay for it." He directly took 5,000 taels.

Jiang Anmin has been frowning recently, thinking that Shao Kun can just come up with five hundred taels. Unexpectedly, Shao Kun was very supportive, and he took out 5,000 taels of silver at once, which was enough for him to earn as much.

To be so selfless for the underprivileged students in the world, this sentiment is unmatched by many people.

Jiang Anmin's worries were suddenly resolved, not to mention how happy he was. With 5,000 taels of silver, he could build a school building and buy pen and ink books.

Shao Kun said: "Just a small request, just write on the school building that it was provided by Shao Ji." Shao Kun is not like a group of people who are short-sighted.

Jiang Anmin was born as a champion a few decades ago, and he has real talents. Students from poor families can have such a convenient opportunity to learn, and they will definitely learn eagerly. In the future, if one or two are admitted to the imperial examinations, it will be considered a love.

Life is alive, either the name or the profit!

He doesn't have any big ambitions in this life, but he can pave the way for his son to build a good relationship in the future.

These are trivial matters for Jiang Anmin, and he promised very generously.

He is a practical talent, and he has right-hand men like Bai Gongzi and Guan Yujie to help, plus the power of five thousand taels of silver. Soon Shuren Academy was opened in the county, and there is a small word Shao Ji below it.

In an instant, many underprivileged students rushed to tell each other.

There are great Confucian lectures here, and everyone can sign up. Those who pass the test will receive room and board. Very friendly to many foreign scholars.

Admissions are held in spring and autumn every year. The first batch planned to recruit 200 people, but the poor students were too active. More than 3,000 people signed up. There is really no way to do it, and there are 200 more people on the basis of the original 200 people, all of them are one in ten. There are a few good seedlings who are very satisfied even with strict people like Jiang Anmin.

Under this kind of strict admission selection, the people who can be selected are all well-known talents, and there are even Tongsheng and Xiucai with fame.

For them, the excitement of being admitted to Shuren Academy is no less than that of the county school. There is no end to learning. There are many people in the poor family who study hard, but the books and ink are too expensive. If you want to continue reading, you need a steady stream of support from your family. Many students from poor families are extremely talented, but they are forced to drop their studies because of the cost of repairing and writing. The opening of Shuren Academy undoubtedly gave them hope of continuing their studies.

The school building was newly built, even the bedding was freshly made of cotton, and two clothes were distributed. There is a fixed amount of pen and ink, and there are additional rewards for doing well in the school quiz. These are all donated by Shao Ji. The two words Shao Ji are sewn on their quilts, clothes, and even on the pen holder. All students are Grateful.

Even privately called the academy Shao Kee Academy.

Many merchants regretted it, but Shao Ji was shameless and advertised. Scholars, workers, farmers, businessmen, and merchants have the lowest status. Whether it is raising famous chefs, famous prostitutes or even asking scholars to write inscriptions, they are all to improve their status, and the cost is high and the effect is average. Shao Ji spends little money to do big things. Aiding county schools, as long as it continues to operate, will definitely leave a strong mark on the majority of students.

It's unbelievable!

However, even if they pay less for repairs, there are still poor students who cannot afford food and clothing. There are always some places in the county where you can spend money. If you want to participate in a poetry festival, you need a small amount of money. This is a good place to improve your reputation, but you can't without money! In this regard, Shao Kun also thought of other ways.

On this day, just after leaving the county school, several scholars left together and came to the rice grain warehouse of Shao Kun's house.

"It's late." The later scholars were not without regrets.

Forty single wooden tables and chairs are placed in the small courtyard like an exam. If you come late, you can only discuss with others to free up half of the table to stand and write, and don't ask people to give them five cents in vain space.

There are two jobs here, one is to write advertisements for Shao Ji, and it has continued since Shao Ji became famous for the advertisement paper distributed by him. A few simple advertisements and a few strokes, the writing must be neat, and a thousand pieces can earn fifty cents.

You can earn 200 yuan a day if you make a hand, and it will be settled on the same day. Not only can you make money, but you can also practice calligraphy and kill two birds with one stone.

Another kind of paper is very good, the pen and ink are scented, but the content of writing is all kinds of vulgarities popular in the county. A scholar's face is red and ears are red, and if he copies one book for ten cents, he will not earn as much as writing advertisements, but if he copies ten copies, he can get a knife of rice paper!

But it must be good, and there must be no typos.

These two jobs suddenly became popular in Shaoji Academy.

Jiang Anmin also turned a blind eye when he knew that the poor scholar was working for Shao Kun.