Chapter 139 The Prodigy

Another year has passed. Shao Kun brought his son back from the county!

Xiao Shaoyang is beautiful and good-looking, and his temperament is also soft. He has been exaggerated since he was a child, but he has a long face for Shao Kun.

The child has been sent to Mengxue, and he will be picked up once a month: "What did you learn today?"

"Three Character Classic." Xiao Shaoyang said in a milky voice.

"Is it all right?" Shao Kun looked at his son's fair face and couldn't help kissing. Xiao Shaoyang was still embarrassed, and his reaction was exactly the same as Tang Ze's.

Xiao Shaoyang said: "I can recite it, not a single word is bad."

When Shao Kun picked him up just now, even his master Jiang Anmin praised him as a prodigy, and he knew dozens of words when he was just over two years old. As long as it is a poem that has been taught three times, it will never be forgotten.

"It's so good."

"Then can I go see my little sister?" Xiao Shaoyang asked in a milky voice. The daughter of Zhang Sanpang's family is called Zhang Qiuer, and she is more than one year old. She can stand up, walk, and even cry. Brother, it's time to be lovable.

These two children grew up almost together, and their relationship is good.

But Zhang Sanpang is jealous recently, and is not as easy to talk as before. Shao Kun said: "Wait a while and then go again. You have been in the county for a month, and

Daddy Tang Ze has missed you."

Every day long distance pick up, too much tossing the child, send him to a long care, Yihan to take care of. Can go home three days a month, this little guy became Shao Ji's youngest scholar.

It's only been a month since he went, and I heard that he can wear clothes and brush his teeth by himself now.

He was so independent at a young age, but when he saw Shao Kun, he wanted to hug him all the time, but he would act like a spoiled brat!

It's winter now, and Shao Kun put two layers of jacket on the child, but it's not cold.

Soon into the yard.

Tang Ze picked up the child and said, "Why did you come back?"

"Dad Tang Ze, I miss you." Xiao Shaoyang looked at him and said.

Tang Ze's heart melted. He couldn't resist two people in his life, one was his man and the other was his son. Now that the son has not seen each other for a month, he is a little behind the man.

Tang Ze hugged the child and kissed him.

Shao Kun revealed his son's true face next to him: "I don't think about you at all, he misses my little sister." This little guy is quite good at meeting people to order dishes.

"I think about it." Xiao Shaoyang was dissatisfied with what his father said and hurriedly refuted!

Tang Ze couldn't help but chuckle: "Okay, I've thought about it, Daddy knows." The

little guy leaned on him and looked at Shao Kun slyly.

Shao Kun said: "This child, we got along really well when you weren't here just now. Now that I see you, it's like having more support, and I'm not afraid of me anymore!"

Tang Ze's smile never came down when his son came back .

Entering the room, he shook the cold air from his body.

The wall of fire in the house was already burning hot.

Tang Ze changed the clothes his son was wearing outside, and changed into a light one.

Shao Kun took two handfuls of small greens and a honeydew melon from the ice cellar, and three frozen autumn pears. Frozen autumn pears have dark skin, but the pear flesh inside is sweet and juicy, which is a very delicious fruit in winter.

Don't underestimate the handful of green vegetables. In summer, it is not a good thing to spread all over the mountains and fields, but it has entered winter. In addition to cabbage, which is radish, and all kinds of pickles and dried vegetables, who can eat this fresh and green vegetables? Small greens are the big family.

There are also sweet and crisp honeydew melons, which both adults and children like.

Tang Ze cut one, and soon the aroma of melons and fruits spread throughout the house. I went to the melon and cut a small piece for my son. Xiao Shaoyang nibbled at it.

The smoke from the cooking outside curled up, and Shao Kun didn't cook much anymore. Today, for my son, I made a plate of stir-fried vegetables with minced garlic, a plate of Chinese sausage, and a fish with pickled cabbage. Soon the smell of the kitchen came, and the excitement was full of fireworks

. Both of them were looking forward to it.

"Daddy Tang, I want to go see Brother Tianci and Sister Kexin."

"Okay."

"I also brought them candy from the county." His son was talking in a milky voice, Tang Ze said, "Okay."

Very I can hear movement in the yard. Then the door of the house was opened, and it was Zhang Sanpang holding Zhang Qiuer.

"Sister." Xiao Shaoyang's eyes lit up.

"Brother..." Zhang Qiu'er is just over a year old, so she is relatively late in making a fool of herself, so she can only say simple things at the moment.

What bothered Zhang Sanpang the most was that his daughter said the word brother, which was clearer than calling him father!

"Exactly, it's time to eat, let's eat together." Tang Ze said enthusiastically.

As soon as Zhang Sanpang smelled it, he knew that Shao Kun was delicious there. Said: "Then I'm welcome."

Shao Kun's food is quite delicious, and now it's not easy to eat his family's food.

As soon as Xiao Shaoyang saw his sister, he forgot about others, and took out his toys as if they were offering treasures.

The two children started playing quickly, without Zhang Sanpang watching.

After a while, Shao Kun came in making dinner.

Seeing Zhang Sanpang saying: "I'm going to get some good wine, our brothers won't go home if we don't get drunk."

Tang Ze gently persuaded him: "Let's order it until now. There are still children."

Zhang Sanpang I'm also a little greedy for the wine of Shao Kun's family. There are some good wines in Shao Kun's family that can't be bought outside.

Besides, the two live close together. If you drink too much, you can stay here for one night. When he came out, he told his daughter-in-law that he was coming to Shao Kun 's house, and the daughter-in-law was very relieved. : "That's it, I'll go to the bar and get it." After a while, Shao Kun took two jars, one large and one small. The big jar is the aged wine he got from other places. The small jar is filled with home-brewed strawberry wine. It tastes sweet, like strawberry juice, and it is very comfortable to drink.

Zhang Sanpang complained, "My family Qiu'er didn't know who said that when Shao Yang came back today, he kept staring at the door and refused to eat." But he was so distressed that he had nothing to do, so he had to bring him over to have a look.

Shao Kun laughed: "If you want me to say, I can just marry my daughter. I'm not afraid of getting involved. My son and daughter-in-law will be raised together!

"

Tang Ze saw that the two brothers started to talk unreliably again, and said, "Why don't you invite your daughter-in-law over to eat."

Zhang Sanpang said: "No, she happened to be going back to her mother's house when I came out. I don't even want to go. It must be that my mother-in-law has to arrange her brother-in-law in Shaoji. It sounds annoying." Zhang Sanpang is not big now. Not too small is also a manager of Shao Ji. Many people want to stop people. Zhang Sanpang refused several times, but they still have no memory.

After all, it was his daughter-in-law's family, so he didn't say much. I don't go there except during the New Year's Eve.

Don't let the children go. When the mother-in-law said that her daughter was bad, she was still in her ears.

Tang Ze coaxed the two children to eat first. When the two children were full, they put them there and continued to play: "Shaoyang, you are the elder brother, you have to take care of the little sister."

"Got it."

The adults in the house were eating and talking, and the children were playing on the bed, but they were very comfortable and leisurely.