Chapter 11 Feelings

Shao Kun's craftsmanship is really good. In addition, the price of egg filling is not expensive, two cents a piece, and eggs can be brought by yourself. The cakes baked with enough oil and water taste delicious!

Shao Kun has 200 cakes every day, and the stalls are closing earlier and earlier. If you come late, you may not be able to eat.

So there was such a spectacle on the streets of the county town. As soon as the day dawned, there were people walking in a hurry with eggs in their hands to eat cakes, some with one and some with two. Even so, Shao Kun could sell about fifty eggs a day.

Two days to find a hawker to buy. It is also customary for him to send chickens. It didn't take long for Shao Kun's chicken coop at home to grow. The chattering is a dream come true in the morning!

Shao Kun's care was not very meticulous, just kept in a small box. Put water and food. Sometimes I can't remember to change the water for two days. Although some people died, most of them survived. The lovely yellow fluff has faded, and the feathers that are not white have grown. The size is also the size of a man's fist, and he can wave a few times with his small fleshy wings.

The yard is full of food and can't put the chicken out!

Shao Kun specially ordered a larger cage. The chicken heads can stick out of the fence, and there are troughs below. Put coarse grains on one side and water on the other side. The cage is three feet off the ground. Clean up the chicken manure underneath every day. Raising chickens was an accident, but not bad.

For the first time in two lifetimes doing business, Shao Kun was very busy, and every day he came back, he found that the house was much cleaner!

He was in a hurry to set up the stall. The things in the yard were messy and disordered, but when he came back, everything was in good order and cleaned up. He knew that Tang Ze had come back! His daughter-in-law is really cute.

Shao Kun's daily gross income is 400 cents, 30 cents for sauce, 50 cents for miscellaneous grains, 5 cents for lettuce, and 40 cents for eggs. I use thirty cents of oil every day. There are still two hundred and forty-five texts left. If this income is said to be out, it will definitely be a surprising number.

Many people go out for a month and may not be able to earn these!

Shao Kun was originally a celebrity in the village. He goes out every day, looking at the flour and eggs he brings in and out of the house. There is also a chicken coop built in the backyard. There are more than 20 chickens in it. How much meat would be killed in one go.

Seeing Shao Kun's seriousness, he became more and more aware of his handsomeness, which he hadn't noticed before. Now in and out of the village every day. Everyone looked at him suspiciously and curiously.

How can such a person who eats and waits to die actually cheer up?

But Shao Kun seemed to be addicted to doing business and didn't go to pick up Tang Zelai? So there are different opinions in the village.

I don't know who, the editor said that Shao Kun had a good friend in the county town, and it was rumored that he had nose and eyes.

Shao Kun didn't know yet, but Tang Ze was anxious.

A few days ago, it was still on the air that Shao Kun would not go back even if he came to pick him up, but now he is stuck.

Mother Tang saw him drying vegetables, and dried them again, while the ones waiting to be dried were still packed in a basket. Dao: "What's wrong with you?"

Tang Ze said: "Mother, has Shao Kun changed his

mind?" Tang's mother was slightly startled, Tang Ze is a very introverted child, he seems to be very interested in saying this. In addition, she had heard some rumors in the village, so she comforted Tang Ze: "It's nothing. People in the village like to say these exaggerated things, it's not that you don't know!"

Tang Ze was still unhappy, this man, You don't know how to cherish it when you get it!

The more he thought about it, the more sad he became. At this time, someone said, "Sixth brother."

Tang Ze raised his head and found that the second brother and the second sister-in-law had returned, with a man named Lin Xuan, who was about twenty-four years old. He is a friend of Brother Tang.

When Tang Ze was not married before, the second brother wanted to marry Tang Ze to him, but Tang Ze refused, and it would be a little embarrassing to meet him again: "Second brother, second sister-in-law, Lin brother." He greeted one by one.

This second brother went out to do business with Lin Xuan. The last time I met a bandit on the road, thanks to Lin Xuan's rescue, I escaped. The Tang family was so enthusiastic that they treated him as a guest of honor.

Mother Tang was also delighted: "Why did you come back?" Every time you leave, it can be as little as three months or more than half a year. Then you came back after less than two months?

Tang Erge said, "Mother, Xiaofang, she is pregnant." He was full of joy when he said this.

They have been married for five years, but the second sister-in-law Xiaofang's stomach has not moved. Tang's mother is so anxious that she seeks medical advice and prays to Buddha. The second sister-in-law found it annoying, so she went out with the second brother for a walk.

Sure enough, not long after she went out, she became pregnant...

Mother Tang was very happy: "This is a big happy event. You guys sit still. I'll go make you a table of wine and food."

"Mother, I'll go with you. "Second sister-in-law Tang said happily.

How could Mother Tang let her down, the one in her belly is his golden grandson, who is dignified: "You guys are tired just now, rest well."

Brother Tang said to Lin Xuan, "Brother Lin is happy today, I Take out the good wine that we usually don't want to drink, we won't go home if we don't get drunk."

Tang Ze also went out to cook with his mother. But the second brother stopped him and said, "Sixth brother, I brought you a gift this time. See if you like it." After speaking, he took out a piece of azure-colored cloth from the bag. Who doesn't wear sackcloth and linen in the countryside. The material feels soft to the touch. It cost a lot of money to look at!

"Thank you second brother, it's too precious, you should keep it for your future nephew."

But the second brother Tang said: "Hey, just take what I bought for you, how come you have a relationship with the second brother?" The Tang family all dote on the youngest Tang Ze. Not to mention that the brothers went far away, and even the sisters who were married in the next county would bring him snacks alone when they returned. It's been a habit over the years.

The second sister-in-law saw Tang Ze's blushing face, and the second sister-in-law gave Tang second brother an angry look: "You, there is no door on your mouth. Tang Ze, take it, we have been picking it for a long time, if you don't accept it, you will just be You are not satisfied."

Tang Ze said: "Then I accept it, thank you second brother and second sister-in-law!" The second sister

-in-law looked at Tang Ze's attitude as if she was facing her own younger brother. Tang Ze has been well-behaved and beautiful since he was a child. He went out for more than half a circle, and there were not many beautiful little brothers like Tang Ze outside. It is no wonder that the Tang family spoiled him to the bone.

Lin Xuan looked at Tang Ze, and was filled with emotion. Hearing that he married a gangster in the village, it was really a flower stuck in cow dung!

Looking at Tang Ze at Tang's house, he couldn't help but move. If there was nothing wrong, why would his married brother be at his parents' house?

What a pity, what a pity!

He has both love and joy for Tang Ze. At first, he didn't want to marry him, but he ended up like this.