Chapter 49 Shao Jie High Fever

The whole village knows that Shao Kun and Shao Jie have a bad relationship, so he won't join in the fun now. Otherwise, if he helped, others thought they were watching him joking.

In fact, as long as Shao Jie didn't come to hook up with his wife, he wouldn't pay any attention to him...

They all lived in a village, and everyone went out to help when they heard the call for help, and they were quickly carried into the house.

Just watching Shao Jieniang rushing over from the field, she fell in a hurry when she came, and she was not too embarrassed. As soon as she entered the hospital, she heard that her son was not well, so she quickly pulled away and surrounded the helpers, shouting heartbreakingly, "Son?" She cried with a wow. I thought that Shao Jie would be able to enjoy the inn during this exam, but who would have thought that his son would become like this, and then quickly dragged his daughter-in-law and asked, "What happened to my son?"

Guan Xiaohe was also frightened by her stern look. When he arrived, he stammered: "He said he was uncomfortable after the exam, and he even lay in bed for two days..."

Before the next words were finished, Shao Jieniang widened her eyes: "Are you dead? He is like this, I don't know if I can find a doctor?"

"I have no money..." Guan Xiaohe started to cry.

The fellow who came to help him couldn't bear it any longer: "Shao Jieniang, what you said is wrong. A woman brought back your son, who weighed more than 100 pounds, alone, and you still blame her." Hearing that Guan Xiaohe's mother-in-law treated her badly, I still don't believe it, but now it looks like...

"What's the use of saying this now, please ask the doctor immediately."

"It must have been the cold from the exams in the two days of heavy rain. ."

Shao Jieniang is also able to bend and stretch. Seeing so many people refuting her, she hurriedly cried: "Listen, don't have the same knowledge as me, I'm also in a hurry, please help me find a doctor."

Seeing that she was crying so pitifully, someone went. Anyway, the barefoot doctor lives in the village next door, and it takes a lot of work to run.

After a quarter of an hour, the doctor was invited over.

When he came, the room was full of people, he picked up the medicine box and squeezed it, took a deep breath and hurriedly helped him to see a doctor. After asking a few questions, he opened Shao Jie's eyelids to look again, and said, "I was overthinking and infected with the cold evil spirit."

Shao Jieniang began to cry again: "Then what should I do? Did it delay? Treatment?"

Guan Xiaohe's heart trembled a few times after hearing this.

The doctor didn't answer Shao Jieniang's words, and said, "I'll grab three medicines first, simmer on low heat for three quarters of an hour, and then get used to it while it's still hot. Wipe my body with wine. As long as I don't have a fever today, I'll be fine, otherwise I'll have to obey the destiny. ."

Everyone in the room looked at each other in dismay, I didn't expect it to be so serious.

Who in the village hasn't caught a cold, yet he can't even save his life?

Shao Jieniang was also frightened!

The host next to him said, "Auntie, you can't be without your backbone. Hurry up and get the medicine."

Shao Jieniang immediately nodded and said to get the medicine. arts.

This money was also paid by Guan Xiaohe. Shao Jieniang was very angry at first, and she was also annoyed when a room crowded over, saying, "Everyone, go and sit in the yard!"

These people were a little unhappy when they heard this, but they also left. , Only the doctor, Shao Jieniang and Guan Xiaohe were left in the room.

Just as Dr. Hao was about to turn around and leave, Shao Jieniang stopped him and said, "If you are not busy, show my daughter-in-law here. Is she pregnant?"

"Mother..." Guan Xiaohe said, she just came to Guishui two days ago, and these days worrying about Shao Jie's exam, she didn't have sex, where is the child.

When Dr. Hao heard it, he hurriedly showed her: "I'm not pregnant."

"I'm not pregnant, you can take a closer look." Shao Jieniang couldn't believe it, since that day, she has not cared about the young couple again. The two have been together for two months, how can the lonely man and widow remain silent.

Doctor Hao confirmed, "I'm not pregnant."

Shao Jieniang was very disappointed. After sending the doctor away, he was angry with Guan Xiaohe, the good son she went out, and now what is it like when she came back, she said: "Look at what I'm doing, find wine to wipe him, stupid like a pig, really I don't know why I'm looking for you."

Guan Xiaohe was very aggrieved at first, but when she came back, she was met by her mother-in-law and cried like this: "Shao Jie is not bad for me." In the county town, he asked a lot of people to bring him back to his hometown. On the ox cart, the road was muddy, and the wheel was stuck in the yellow mud. She had to help push the cart. All the work that has not been done has been done, so why should I be complained now?

When Shao Jieniang saw his son lying on the bed, his heart was twisted like a knife. Seeing that Guan Xiaohe was still fussing, his anger came out of nowhere, and she said, "It's okay for me to do it, and marry a funeral star."

Shao Jieniang Jie was still lying on the bed, but his mother and daughter-in-law were quarreling. Several sisters-in-law were busy persuading her.

After a while, Guan Xiaohe's mother, Mrs. Guan, heard the wind coming, kicked the door and found that her daughter was crying, and immediately started to scold.

Everyone curiously stretched their necks and looked over, and then saw Shao Jieniang kneeling down to Guan: "I beg you, please spare our family, my son is still alive and dead, I can't provoke you, beg Please hurry up." After speaking, Dangdang kowtowed on the ground.

The whole village was in an uproar. Those who originally sympathized with Guan Xiaohe have changed their tone now, and have never seen an old woman kneel and kowtow to her daughter-in-law. Guan Jia is too deceiving!

"I really can't see it. At the beginning, Shao Jie, a young talent, had to marry his daughter, but now it's torn up like this. It's a sin!"

"Shao Jie's mother is also pitiful." The

Shao family was in a mess.

Everyone has different opinions, and gossip is the fastest. Soon even the Tang family heard about it.

Shao Kun didn't know what to say, and Tang Ze frowned.

At this moment, the sound of the door slamming outside came.

"Father." Little Tang Yu shouted crisply.

The second sister-in-law also stood up excitedly!

Standing outside were Big Brother Tang, Second Brother Tang and the other three brothers. They are dark and thin. He drove one of the eldest's carriages into the yard and said with a smile, "We're back."

It was very hard for the two of them to go out like this, their eyebrows were all exhausted, but they were in good spirits.

They came back about half a month earlier than expected, and no one expected it.

"Daddy, I'm hungry, can you make something to eat?" Big Brother Tang said.

Mother Tang wiped her tears and said, "Okay, I'll do it now."

Brother Tang said to Shao Kun, "Unload the goods to your house, and return the carriage to rent it back. Save money and waste of forage to keep at home!

" Good."

Brother Tang stayed to greet the brothers, and Second Brother Tang and Shao Kun went home to unload the goods. As soon as I arrived at Shao Kun's house, I gave the list to Shao Kun!

When Shao Kun saw it, there were 120 pieces of moonlight silk, and 30 pieces of embroidered cloth with Shu from Jinxiu Cloth House. Brother Tang took out a small cloth bag, which contained delicate rubies, green jade, and ten pieces of embroidered cloth. A few sea beads, small in size, but very glossy. Especially one of the purple sea beads, the treasure Yun is bright and clean, and this one is worth dozens of taels of silver.

Brother Tang accidentally got into this hand of pearls by mistake, it can be said that the profit is not lost!