Chapter 140 Coastal Luxury

Brother Tang's money was sent back on time every time. This time I came back with a piece of money and a letter.

The letter said that now a huge pearl has been obtained along the coast, and the local prefect will pay tribute to the palace. Mostly it's about to become popular. He said that if he wanted to get more money, he could make a lot of money when he hoarded the goods and sold them.

The price of pearls is high, especially sea pearls. It is very laborious to fish. One in ten mussels can be perfectly round and flawless. Most of them are bizarre, and very few can be used as jewelry.

Brother Tang used his own way to know, and thought of Shao Kun. Shao Kun was a little tempted, taking advantage of the fact that he could make a lot of money now.

The last time I chatted with Guan Yujie, he said that 70% of the students in the academy were able to pass the entrance exam, which was very eye-catching, similar to those of the big academies. Jiang Anmin also promoted poor families to study, built roads, and gradually made this barren place rich. His political achievements are too brilliant, and it is estimated that he will be transferred back to the capital within two years.

The son's talent for studying is very high, and he follows a great scholar like Master, so he can't give up halfway. At that time, my son will buy a house wherever he goes to study. His amount of money can still be considered a figure in this county and this township, but it is not enough to take it out.

Shao Kun has plans to go to the capital to buy a house, so he should make plans early. If the nobles in the capital like pearls this time, then they will definitely become popular, similar to moonlight silk, and they will definitely be able to make money with a temporary east wind.

Shao Kun went to some households and took out 30,000 taels of silver. If he wanted to buy some high-quality pearls, these might not be enough.

Immediately went to the county seat and they bought a house that had been unoccupied for many years and was about to collapse. Shao Kun knew that there was a lot of gold buried in the yard here. He thought that the gold was too conspicuous, and wanted to get it when he was in a hurry to use the money, but he had not been in a hurry to use the money for so many years.

Now I went directly to the county to find a shovel, dug up the entire yard, and it was buried very deep. When I opened one of the altars, the golden eyes of the dazzling people hurt. There were six altars in total, and there were 130,000 taels of silver in exchange for money.

Including Shao Kun's 30,000 taels, a total of 160,000 taels.

Shao Kun asked the people below to find skilled craftsmen and plan to open a Shao Ji jewelry store.

As soon as the news came out, the rich people in the county began to look forward to it. Anyone who lives in the county does not know about Shao Ji. Any action can make a splash. It must be unusual to start making jewelry this time.

Today, Shao Ji's appeal is very strong, and he doesn't need to find anyone, but only wants to recruit some apprentice jewelry masters, and people continue to recommend themselves.

There are now two popular positions in the county seat, one is the public office and the other is Shao Ji. I heard that Shao Ji's work can earn other people's money for two months a month, and some people will give them big red envelopes at the end of the year.

A lot of people want to ask the door, but they just can't get in. The guy who has already entered, seeing that his job is so popular, he is afraid that he will be pushed down. He does it more and more carefully, and finally starts to recruit people again. They are all technical, and they can only regret it.

These craftsmen all wanted to eat with Shao Kun's back, and all of them were very active.

But I just recorded it first, saying that I would wait for Shao Kun to come back and choose someone.

That's right, 160,000 taels of silver, Shao Kun, went directly to the coastal areas, so precious goods must be traded in person to be assured.

The letter arrived earlier than the person. When Shao Kun passed by, Brother Tang had been waiting there for many days. After more than a year of experience, Tang Xiao has become more calm and mature.

"Big brother."

Brother Tang laughed: "After waiting for you for several days, you finally arrived, go home first. Biluo has already ordered someone to boil water, and we will pick up the wind and clean the dust for you in Haiyanzhai!" Shao Kun has not seen his family for a long time. Big Brother Tang was also very excited.

Shao Kun said: "Don't worry, let's go check the goods first."

When Big Brother Tang heard this, he said, "Okay." Knowing that Shao Kun was capable, he didn't hesitate. Take Shao Kun directly to an unremarkable farmhouse near the dock.

As soon as I entered, the large yard smelled fishy, ​​and I saw that many women were picking out all kinds of scallop meat to be dried and sent to all parts of the country. Obviously this is not as unremarkable as it looks from the outside, there are many such workshops near the pier. Go all the way. After a wooden corridor is another spacious yard, now Shao Kun can see clearly, many people choose pearls. White, pink, purple, and black, all picked in the basket.

Each one is beautiful and has a radiant sheen.

Big Brother Tang found a lame old man next to him and said, "Brother Cheng, this is my younger brother. I want to buy some pearls.

" There are large and small, all kinds of colors are mixed in it.

But when I grabbed a hand and looked at it, almost all of them were slightly flawed, and there were no major flaws.

"Why is it so expensive? Wasn't it 80,000 taels per basket last time?"

The lame old man looked like he was a rare commodity, and said, "Boss Tang, you don't know. It's different, it's still for Shao Ji's face. If a stranger comes, I won't sell it."

This lame old man is the owner of these two courtyards, and he is a big man who chartered boats at sea. . There are seafood such as seafood and coral pearl mussels, and I have accumulated a lot of good things in my hands over the years.

He saw the big pearl clam when it went out to sea. After the clam was opened, it was a big round golden pearl. The pier was a sensation. The golden pearl was very rare, not to mention that it was so big and had no flaws at all. It was simply a gift from God. This kind of treasure is to be inlaid on the queen's phoenix crown. Sure enough, within a few days, the prefect came to the door to buy this gold bead at a high price and wanted to pay tribute.

As a result, the status of pearls has become more and more unstoppable, but it is a pity that pearls can not be fished if they want. The price is currently changing day by day. People like the lame old man are not in a hurry to sell at all, and they can go up and up according to the current market.

With this idea in mind, not a penny can be cheap.

The lame old man said: "Since it is Boss Tang's brother, I will definitely not fool you. This is already a good product on the market. The bad ones have been polished into pearl powder."

Shao Kun said: "Can you choose? The

lame old man waved his hands again and again: "How can you choose this? When you look back, you can choose the big ones. I will sell the bad ones."

Shao Kun said: "Otherwise, we will agree on a ratio, such as picking ten jins big ones. " 10 kilograms are medium, and 10 kilograms are small." The lame

old man said: "Not for sale!"

Shao Kun said, "I will pay more, and I will never tell anyone else."

It hasn't caught on yet.

After thinking about it, he said to Shao Kun: "The big one allows you to pick three pounds, the medium one is ten pounds, and the small one is seventeen pounds. The price is 200,000 taels."

"This..."

Big Brother Tang has not shouted expensive, lame. The old man stared at Shao Kun and said, "This brother understands that the price of a good bead can go up to the sky. In detail, it's yours to earn." No one had mentioned to him to buy goods in this way for so many years, and he was still a little interested in Shao Kun.

Their pearls are much better and less flawed. It's not a loss to sell it to him.

This is the case with large-scale transactions. Both parties feel that they can achieve win-win cooperation only when they make a profit.