Chapter 88 Rich master Liu

"I'm going to be a father." He said with a bright face, a smirk and joy on his face.

"So soon?"

Zhang Sanpang didn't expect that he would be able to marry and have children in his real life. The girl Sun Xiaoliu spoke little, but she kept her family in good order. Now she can eat hot meals when she gets home. Neither of them understands the matter of men and women, so she became pregnant.

Speaking of this, Shao Kun said: "If you have anything you don't understand, just ask me." With the appearance of a senior, Zhang San had itchy teeth. Whoever lets him get married first and become a father first is one step ahead of him in everything.

Zhang Sanpang didn't want him to be too proud, but he really wanted to ask for advice and had to hold back and said, "Then, why are you a father?" When

Shao Kun heard it, he was originally going to let him drill in the next set. Really drill.

Looking at Zhang Sanpang's suspicious eyes, he coughed dryly and returned to his seriousness. Said: "In addition to breastfeeding, you have to do everything else, change diapers, hold the baby, coax him to play and talk to him or something. My son is with me now, and no one else is allowed to hold him, so it's up to Tang Ze. It 's over!"

Zhang Sanpang choked, he didn't expect to show affection at such a time.

But the thought of children is still very exciting.

At that time, when Tang Ze was pregnant, Shao Kun did it all by himself, and said, "You need to get Sun Xiaoliu something delicious. Now she eats by herself and two people make up for it."

Zhang Sanpang nodded repeatedly, motivated to make money Son is stronger.

Shao Kun took some preserved fruits and kimchi that Tang Ze liked to eat at the beginning, and some meat and eggs. These are all ready-made, save him going out to buy them!

Zhang Sanpang was both happy and a little jealous: "You're not so good to me!" Before, at most, he was asked to eat, but he didn't like to eat and take it now.

Shao Kun said with a smile: "Sun Xiaoliu's belly is my god son. If you call me dad, I'll give it to you too." The two of

them joked like this since they were young . Things go home.

When Shao Kun went back, Tang Ze held Xiao Shaoyang in the room, and this stinky boy and Tang Ze were fine. She kept her face against Tang Ze's hand and acted like a spoiled child. If Tang Ze takes his hand away, the little guy will cry.

Shao Kun picked up the child.

Xiao Shaoyang roared fiercely in dissatisfaction at first, but seeing that it was his own father, he gave Ai Ai's sweet and soft cry again, milky and milky...

Shao Kun tapped his son's face with his finger, and said with a smile: " Little rascal, do you usually bully others like this?" The

son hummed, very likable.

Shao Kun came over with the child in his arms.

Tang Ze said: "What happened to the three fat people just now."

"His wife is pregnant, and she has no experience in being a father for the first time, so he came to ask me for advice." Thinking of this, the corner of his mouth raised an arc.

Seeing his pride, Tang Ze said, "You are the only father." Remind him to pay attention to his identity, he is still a novice.

Shao Kun turned his neck, leaned over and kissed Tang Ze's cheek: "My dear, thank you so much for this."

Tang Ze was very embarrassed when he was kissed on the face.

"Ah." Xiao Shaoyang found that his two fathers were not paying attention to him, and quickly reminded him of his presence.

Tang Ze quickly took his son over and complained to his son in front of Shao Kun: "Daddy is the worst."

Shao Kun saw that his daughter-in-law actually dared to speak ill of his son. His hand immediately slid to the itchy flesh around his waist. Tang Ze didn't dare to act rashly, but Shao Kun didn't spare him, biting the back of his neck.

Tang Ze trembled. Taking advantage of the situation, he raised his head, and his chin reached the beautiful arc of his neck and collarbone, causing Shao Kun to move his index finger.

Tang Ze held the child in both hands and glared at him, but there was a little water vapor in his eyes, which added a bit of temptation.

Shao Kun immediately let go of his hand, and he couldn't provoke him, but he began to tease the child again, as if he was playing with Tang Ze just now. It was too bad.

Tang Ze was full of slander in his heart.

But the reddish ears betrayed his thoughts. Shao Kun glanced at the child, pouting and about to breastfeed again. Said: "Take the child out and feed it!"

However, when he sent the child to the nurse's house, he heard a cold voice: "Brother Kun, it's not good, the field is hurting people."

Shao Kun's eyes suddenly froze . , hurried out. Erjin Erhang and Sanping Sanxing also followed, fearing that there would be trouble outside.

As soon as Shao Kun went out, many people in the village also knew the situation and said: "Today, a rich man from another place came and said that your 60 acres of land is a place where you can gather money. If you have to buy it, it will happen with Uncle Xu who is farming. The conflict."

Shao Kun's side made sense of this matter, but if it hurts people, it's not necessarily so.

Shao Kun walked over quickly and was furious when he saw it. His fields are upright and square, and the people he invites are all good farmers, and many small seedlings are carefully maintained on them. But now it has been dug up a lot. The little seedlings in their family were all lying on the ground. Country people value the land the most, who can stand it when they see people digging out all the seedlings.

Uncle Xu was holding the shovel by himself with red eyes, panting heavily like an old buffalo. The other side had five airy little servants, surrounded by a rich man with a big shoulder and a thick waist. One of the five servants was hit in the head, with blood splattering on his forehead, and he covered it with his hands. On the other hand, he said harshly: "I tell you, you are in trouble. The place that my family's wealthy Liu wants, I still can't get it."

Ask someone to help Uncle Xu aside, he is so old, but Don't get angry.

Shao Kun sneered and said, "This land belongs to my family."

Mr. Liu obviously didn't take Shao Kun seriously, his chin was about to go up, and he said at this moment, "I like this land, and I'll give you twenty taels of silver. , I bought it!" The

villagers originally did not dare to provoke these powerful and powerful landowners, but at this moment, relying on Shao Kun's support, they scolded angrily: "Fuck your mother, this piece of land has been spent. Four hundred and fifty taels, you have gold hidden in your twenty taels of silver." When the

rich man heard this, he said angrily: "I only want these two pieces." Shao

Kun said: "If you don't sell it, get out."

The dog next to him took the lead: "Master, let's not talk nonsense with him, just clean up him." Then he yelled at Shao Kun: "Open your eyes, my master is the son of the richest Liu family in the county, if you Acting rashly, believe it or not, I will arrest you all to stand before officials!"

Liu Caizhu said: "I bought this place today, and the old man also injured my family's servants. Today, this matter can't be good, unless we let him He knelt on the ground and called me grandpa three times." He has the power of the family and has always been swaggering in the countryside. They didn't even care about the people in the village.

It was very accidental that the rich man Liu could take a fancy to Shao Kun's land. Recently, he found an expert and wanted him to guide him on a way to make a fortune. This expert said mysteriously that if you keep going north, there will be a treasure-gathering place, and you can see the treasure as long as you dig down!

He took a few servants along the way to look for it, but he didn't expect the carriage to stop as soon as it walked a place. It's very close to the county town!

In the distance, there are still people in the place where the road is in full swing, and the more and more they feel that this place is not bad. After inquiring again, this village is really slightly different from other villages. There is actually a market at the entrance of the village, which is more prosperous and prosperous than other nearby villages.

The more and more I felt that his judgment was good, it didn't take long for him to find this wealthy place. Walking along the village all the way to the north, I saw a lush field, which was better than the nearby fields.

His little servant said that it must be here, otherwise why the same young seedlings grow stronger here?

So they did what they said and started digging right away. Unexpectedly, an old man came out and wanted to fight with them before they got it done. The rich man Liu was furious.

If the old man ruined his treasure hunt, he would have to look good.

Shao Kun laughed angrily. The people in the village quietly took a step back when they saw it. This wealthy Liu provokes Shao Kun who is not good, isn't this a bucket of ants. It seems that these people are going to have bad luck.

Shao Kun walked over without talking nonsense with him.

Liu Caizhu snorted coldly and felt a little proud, he knew that as long as his name broke out, these countrymen who bullied the soft and feared the hard would apologize and admit their mistakes. But he had already made up his mind that he would never forgive him.

Unexpectedly, when Shao Kun disagreed, he started fighting. Shao Kun was angry at the moment, and he started cleanly and not softly, and soon the rich man Liu was beaten and screamed.

"Ah...Did you make a mistake?" The punch hit Liu Caizhu's face with anger, and there was another scream.

The little servants around him were suddenly dumbfounded. Is this countryman crazy? Even he dared to beat him. They couldn't stand beside them either, so they rushed up!

Shao Kun also brought people, and just like that, the six master and servant were beaten. Soon all the people were thrown down, and the scene was full of sorrow. Shao Kun stepped on Liu Caizhu's face, forcibly stepped half of his face into the soft soil, and he screamed in fright: "Ah... help..." He was really scared, and he didn't tell his family when he came out this time. If he was hurt by this poor people, he wouldn't be able to deal with it.

Shao Kun squatted down at this moment, with a hostile expression on his face. When he was the son of the Yanei in the last life, the rich man Liu couldn't even come to him. Don't care about the past life or this life, the rich man Liu should not mess with him!

At this moment, he said: "Remember, this is my Shao Kun's place. You can't be arrogant. This time I miss your first offender and take off your two arms as an example. If you come again, it will not be so easy!

" The strength on the rich man's face lightened, and Shao Kun's sole finally moved away. The rich man Liu immediately crawled to the ground, got up with a grunt and said angrily: "Pride, I... I am the son of the richest man in the county. If you dare to touch me, I will never spare you!"

Shao Kun said to his long-term worker, Sanping: "Remove his chin." Finally, he narrowed his eyes and said to the rich man Liu: "You talk too much."