Chapter 94 It's on sale

The old man Jiang was so angry that he had the unpleasant feeling of a cow chewing peony.

He took a piece of tofu and slashed it with a few knives, not neatly, and hung the chicken soup again, but this time he didn't even ask Yifei to take it out.

His chest was still up and down, obviously he was still haunted by the previous peony bean curd flower, which meant that the jar was broken,

but I didn't expect to fly back and say that the two young masters were full of praise for his chicken soup tofu.

Old man Jiang found out that when eating in the village, he doesn't have to pay much attention to it.

Today is a solid lesson!

...

The old man Jiang stayed here completely. In the morning, he made some pancakes with batter, smeared the sauce and rolled them with green onions, and squatted at the door to eat.

They got up early in Yifei, came out and brushed their teeth and said, "Uncle Jiang eat this today?" Although the old man Jiang had a bad temper, he did a good job.

In just a few days, the six servants were conquered. Every day, Uncle Jiang was long and Uncle Jiang was short. Even Er Jin had eaten his cooking and felt that he had two brushes. Only then did the old man Jiang feel comfortable.

He squatted over there and ate the pancakes and rolled onions. The shallots grown by Shao Kun's family were tender, and the white onions tasted sweet. If they have nothing to do, they will go to the ground to pull a little, whether it is cooking or eating raw, it is good.

While eating, the old man Jiang said: "The porridge is still hot in the pot. If you want to eat it, you can serve it yourself." The

old man Jiang has already spread everyone's pancakes. It's a pity that Brother Tang Ze's kimchi was not pickled, otherwise it would be just right for porridge." After eating the red oil kimchi from Tang Ze's house, I feel that it is far from being pickled by others.

After a quarter of an hour, everyone got up and started to come over to have a quick bite and then start working. Aunt Zhen also came and took a simple bite. As the only person Shao Kun invited in the village, many people in the village envied her. Shao Kun also secretly raised her wages, and now she can live on.

After a while, the hawkers started to park their cars outside one after another and said, "A thousand jujube puree rice cakes."

"Are there any notes?" Erhang asked.

Generally, there is a line to book in advance.

The hawker said, "I didn't come here yesterday because of something. You give your brother a thousand pieces first. I'll definitely not do this next time."

Erhang said, "That's not possible, it's not enough." The

hawker didn't either . Annoyed, he smiled and said, "If you don't have 1,000, you can get me 500. You see, it's not easy for me to come all the way. I'll pay with cash."

Everyone else has work in their hands, and they don't care to help him.

After a while, Shao Kun and Tang Ze came over and went to the pot to put a bowl of porridge. Cut the sausage cooked in the morning and eat a few bites.

Seeing that, the hawker couldn't make any sense. He happened to see Shao Kun and complained: "I forgot to come yesterday, can you give me some rice cakes. Today is the East Street Fair, and I will make up for you next time."

Shao Kun said: "The rice cakes are all handed over to Erhang, I don't care." It's not easy to talk to the guests about this kind of thing, otherwise the words Erhang will say in the future will be even more difficult to convince the public.

The hawker was a little anxious, he really didn't mean it this time.

Erhang thought for a while and said, "Then I will give you 500 pieces first, but this time is not an example. For your 500 pieces, I have to discuss it with others... It's more trouble!"

When the hawker saw this, he was overjoyed: "That's great, I'll definitely remember it next time, thank you for your help this time."

Shao Kun and Tang Ze were silent next to them! After eating, Yifei ran over and said, "Brother Kun, why do you have time to come here?"

Shao Kun said, "The peppers and cucumbers in the ground can be harvested." He also grows a lot and can harvest them in batches. Last time I made a little less pickles, Tang Ze ate sweet and tongue-in-cheek, just in the field to collect.

Yifei was immediately excited: "The vegetables in the field can be harvested, can we pickle pickles?"

Shao Kun smiled: "I know how to eat!"

Yifei said in disbelief, "It's not just us, many hawkers are Come back and find it. Get a little more this time." He felt that no matter how much he got, he couldn't finish it.

Shao Kun said: "I ordered another ten large tanks." He specially vacated a house in the backyard for the kimchi tank. This time, twenty tanks of kimchi must be enough.

The spring vegetables in Shao Kun's family were planted early and harvested early. Now the fresh vegetables have not been collected in large quantities, he will definitely be able to sell them at a good price.

Yifei wants to help the harvest.

But it wasn't his turn at all. People in the village heard that Shao Kun's family was going to receive food, and they all volunteered to help.

Shao Kun's fields were meticulously served, and vegetables came down early. Looking at the sturdy fruits, it is gratifying to watch.

Picking cucumbers and peppers and cabbage off the vine was nice, but it was quite heavy to transport.

Shao Kun picked up all the cabbage and cabbage that were too big, and put away those old skin and old stalks to send to his mother-in-law's family. I heard that the hundred pigs are exhausting the old couple, and the pigs are too good to eat. You can eat more than ten bags of rough grain in a day, plus the miscellaneous ones. It is said that now Tang's father and Tang mother are flustered when they hear the pig's humming.

Go back and chop this dish, chop it, just cook the pig food, which can save a lot of food. The value of Shao Kun's land, whether it is tender vegetables or old skin, is not wasted at all.

And the scale is large, and they are planted one after another. The old farmers have two styles to ensure that there are vegetables to eat all year round.

Shao Kun was putting it away, when he saw two people dressed like the county people saying, "We are working at Jufuzhai, and we're here to deliver the vegetables."

Shao Kun was puzzled. He didn't report to the county when the vegetables were cooked. Why did they Just know.

Shao Kun originally wanted to get some pickled kimchi, but since they came, it just happened to pick some more.

The two people from Jufuzhai cooked ten baskets of peppers, and some cucumbers and other vegetables also came. The money was deducted from the twenty-two miles left by their shopkeeper.

Shao Kun's family started selling this dish, and the news seemed to spread. It's not just those hawkers who want to buy it. Even the villagers have been greedy for a long time.

Looking at the peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, potatoes, radishes, cucumbers, cabbage and the like, it looks like water.

Shao Kun originally planned to collect some vegetables from the field in the morning and pickled kimchi in the afternoon. But everyone wants to buy a little for three to five pounds. Shao Kun said: "Let's sell those baskets of vegetables at the entrance of the village." Vegetables must be sold sooner or later, otherwise they won't be able to eat such a large area.

Shao Kun asked Sanping and Sanxing to sell it. Soon they were surrounded by a crowd. At first everyone was picking, but there were more and more people, and the people behind were urged to buy it for fear that they would not be able to buy it.

The scene was once out of control, and Sanping and Sanxing looked disheveled. Finally, they came back with some baskets and a pocket of copper coins. Selling goods is not an easy task, and they would rather work harder.