Chapter 14 Power

By the time Shao Kun came out with the tea, Father Tang had already left.

"Where's your father?" Shao Kun asked Tang Ze.

Tang Ze looked back at him, a pair of beautiful eyes a little dissatisfied: "It's all a family, what's your father's my father's, it's our father."

Shao Kun raised his eyebrows.

Tang Ze said: "He went back, he thinks it's not easy for you to make money... Don't you get angry with him, okay?"

Shao Kun chuckled: "Okay." His little anger disappeared along with Tang Ze's words. From Father Tang's point of view, I can understand that someone who has worked so hard to raise a baby would be happy if someone else married him! If it was him, I was afraid that he would do even worse.

Shao Kun said: "Let's build a house." I always felt that Tang Ze was wronged by this house.

Tang Ze said: "Well." When he married, many people in the village were talking slander. No matter how he explained it, everyone didn't believe that Shao Kun could make a living. People will say so.

With the consent of his daughter-in-law, he worked very hard! In the past few days, everyone said that his family's cakes are becoming more and more difficult to buy, and the people behind him wait too long.

If it's too late, you can't really eat it!

Now, if you want to build a house, you have a lot of motivation to make money. If you want to build a decent house in the countryside, you can't get down without ten taels of silver. It would cost more money to build a prettier set.

Now the family has just been able to fill their stomachs, and the lack of money is too much.

Shao Kun went to the head of the village to buy sauce, and bought 100 yuan of sauce in one go, which is a big deal.

Buying the sauce Weng said: "You go back first, and I will send it to you when I finish it." This year, I made some good money with Shao Kun, and now the sauce tank is almost bottomed out. If it stays like this, it won't be sold within half a month, but he can go to his peers to mix it up, but he prides himself on the skill of making sauce, and feels that other people's cooking is not as delicious as his. I made up my mind to go to a nearby village tomorrow to collect more soybeans. Take advantage of the lack of rain in the past few days, and quickly put it in the sauce tank.

Shao Kun went to buy noodles and oil again.

Just go out like this, the two hundred quilts in Tang Ze's box are clean.

It's just that Shao Kun is busy. First, the thick and thin noodles are adjusted in proportion. Then start adding water and stirring. Start kneading the dough when it turns into a dough. Shao Kun is a very strong person. The dough he kneaded has no lumps, and he has great tenacity. Knead a bag of noodles. Tang Ze said from the side: "I'll come."

"No need, wipe the sweat for me." His hands were covered with face, and on a hot day, sweat dripped down his cheeks, and one accidentally entered To the eyes, rustling pain!

Tang Ze took out a handkerchief from his arms and wiped the sweat from his head.

Shao Kun moved his nose slightly, and he could smell his wife's body fragrance on the handkerchief, and he was instantly refreshed. All males like to show off in front of the people they like, and Shao Kun is no exception. The dough was incredibly obedient in his hands.

Ten pieces of dough were quickly kneaded and placed. Start to fetch water and boil the sauce.

Put 13 kinds of sauces in different batches, add water and keep stirring. Until it is completely leaked and the fragrance is strong. Fry the compound sauce one last time. It was also thanks to Shao Kun's great strength that he could endure the cooking for more than an hour.

Tang Ze didn't expect Shao Kun to work so hard, and his eyes were full of distress when he wiped sweat beside him.

Let cool after all is done. Shao Kun scooped up a scoop of water and drank it all. This relieved the heat and fatigue a bit. Seeing the daughter-in-law's face was blackened. It must have been made when he added firewood a few times when he was cooking the sauce just now.

Shao Kun couldn't help laughing and pulled him into his arms.

Although the two of them were in their own yard, the fence in the yard was so low that it was useless. Tang Ze was embarrassed. Now the sun is about to go down, and every family has to go home. No one can see it.

Shao Kun said: "Daughter-in-law, I'm tired, let me hold it for a while."

Tang Ze stopped struggling after being stunned for a moment. He was by the side the whole time just now, standing beside the stove for several hours was tired, not to mention working all the time. Like kneading dough and stirring a large pot of sauce, it is impossible to do without strength.

Shao Kun said that being tired is a pain in the ass, but he didn't expect him to be really soft-hearted. So he buried his head on Tang Ze's shoulder. Holding a daughter-in-law is comfortable!

Shao Kun said: "Our house is far away from other people's houses. No one can see it." After saying this, it was obvious that the daughter-in-law in his arms gradually relaxed.

Shao Kun couldn't help sighing, he was such a cheeky person, but he married a cheeky wife. From his point of view, he and Tang Ze were both married and hugged.

If you make your daughter-in-law happy, you can kiss her. Thinking of this, my heart itch again.

Shao Kun said: "Daughter-in-law, I want to kiss you?"

Tang Ze's face turned red when he made further progress! What he said, how could he be embarrassed. To say no, Shao Kun's hand was firmly locked on his waist. With his domineering appearance, he will not give up. Thinking of his tricks and humiliating tricks, Tang Ze was a little apprehensive. In fact, he didn't dislike Shao Kun's kiss. The smell on his body was very nice and manly. But to say that he agrees, he can't say it, and he doesn't know what to do for a while.

Shao Kun had been in the same bed with him for several nights, how could he not know his wife's awkward temperament. Immediately, he gave a wicked smile: "If you don't speak, I'll take it as if you agreed."

After that, he kissed him fiercely.

The back of Tang Ze's head was controlled by Shao Kun with one hand, as if he was afraid that he would escape. Had a good time.

The exchange of body fluids made Tang Ze a little intoxicated. Just when the two of them were feeling a little emotional, they heard a child say, "Yoyo, kiss!!!" The

two separated after a busy schedule, and Tang Ze ran into the house without even raising his head. Shao Kun found out that it was three seven or eight-year-old children in the village, Niu Sheng, Danan and Goudan. It is the age at which cats hate dogs, and no one controls them, either going up a tree or going down a river.

Shao Kun greeted them. The three of them smiled and said, "Uncle Shao Kun." There was a smirk on their faces.

Shao Kun said: "If you don't speak out, I will give you a penny each."

A penny. It is definitely a huge sum of money for the children in the village. It's enough to make a circle of sugar paintings in the temple fair. There are usually hawkers who sell sugar water. A bowl of sweetness for a penny.

These children nodded quickly: "Promise not to say." Then Shao Kun gave them a penny each. The three children ran over happily.

The three of them also planned to abide by the agreement, but they did not think that the penny would cause trouble. Goudan went home and showed off with a penny. When his mother saw it, he slapped him and said he was stealing his own money. Said the family also raised a thief. Of course the dog will not do it. I cried so much! After she finished scolding him, he started scolding his mother again. There was a crowd of people watching the excitement around.

When Goudan couldn't bear it, he revealed the origin of the money: "This is from Uncle Shao Kun. He kissed Brother Tang Ze, and he didn't let us tell the hush money. If you don't believe me, ask Niu Sheng and Danan."

There was a moment of silence in the crowd, and then it seemed like a drop of water had fallen from the oil pan, and it suddenly splashed out.

"It's embarrassing."

"Young people are very firepower, and I don't know that Tang Ze's small body can't resist."

The author has something to say: Thank you for 2020-02-22 14:28:58~2020-02 -23 17:17:04 The little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: 1 moon and month;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Mengmeng 10 bottles ; Yan Aier, I am here 6 bottles; goat is shrimp 5 bottles; nikky 3 bottles; Pei Zhen Tang Rui, little rabbit 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!