Chapter 78

Shao Kun taught Er Jin how to cook fish. He is very talented in cooking. The first time he cooked spicy fish, it was on par with Shao Kun. .

Yifei smiled beside him: "Today's list is full." He now admires Shao Kun more and more, and the small spicy fish will also cause this kind of repercussions.

Now I don't like to go out when I fly, I just want to order food from him, and he has to explain one by one.

Yihan suddenly came here. Surprisingly. Because most of him are by Tang Ze's side.

Sure enough, Shao Kun was a little nervous when he saw Yi Hanlai, and said, "What's wrong?"

"Brother Tang Ze said that your friend was coming and asked me to invite you back."

Shao Kun didn't expect which friend it was. Specially warned that this person must be very important, he quickly changed his clothes. When I returned to the house, I saw that it was Prince Linghe!

It was late winter, and the house was burning warmly, but his fur-collar coat was still on. Linghe Shizi's body was relatively weak, and he needed extra protection in winter.

I haven't seen each other for several months, but he is still as warm as jade, and said: "I heard that your spicy fish is very famous, I came here because of it."

Shao Kun said: "Okay, when you want to eat it, I will give it to you. Do it."

Prince Linghe spent all these years in the county and didn't make any friends, and Shao Kun was the first person who didn't make friends with him because of his status. Seeing this at the moment, I am happy: "This is not in a hurry."

"You came here rarely, so you stayed at home and went back to prepare a table for a banquet."

"That's not necessary." Prince Linghe then looked at Tang Ze's belly , said: "In a blink of an eye your daughter-in-law is about to give birth."

"Yeah, one month after the new year!" He laughed, looking forward to it.

Prince Linghe took off a jade pendant from his body and said, "I have something to go back to the capital. I'm afraid I won't be able to come back for a while! If you don't see your child born, this will be a gift from me." As soon as he shot it, it was a piece of warm jade, very beautiful.

Shao Kun said: "Thank you, Shizi." Although he was sincere and rejected, it seemed fake.

Unlike others, Prince Linghe likes sincerity!

Prince Linghe looked around and said with emotion: "You guys are not bad here, it's quieter than the county and has some fireworks. It's a good place to practice if you can be born and join the world. It's a pity that I didn't know it before, but now I know it. Back to the capital."

"When are you leaving?"

"Seven days later."

"Yeah."

Prince Linghe ate a meal of spicy fish made by Shao Kun himself. He was full of praise and sat down for a while before leaving.

On the second day, Prince Linghe's house received some jars of vegetables. Different jars have different flavors. There are red oil kimchi, which is the mainstay of Shao Kun's family, as well as jar chicken, jar fish, and jar sauce meat. These have been specially processed. Yes, it is a natural preservation mechanism that is frozen in the cold weather. It will not break for ten days. It is all cooked food. When you want to eat it, pour it out and fry it on the iron pan. If the conditions do not allow, the jar is heated directly on the fire, and the taste is also very good.

Prince Linghe accepted it and instructed the people to take it with him.

The servants still don't understand, their master is the eldest son, and he has never eaten anything good. Whatever you want to eat, you can just eat fresh food when you get there. As for the pickles, the jar is strangely heavy!

But when they walk on the road without going to the village or the store, they will know the benefits of this jar of vegetables. Travelling in the winter can be exhausting in itself. It is fortunate to have jars of vegetables to eat comfortably while on the road, and survive the most difficult part. But that's another story!

...

Daniu Village has become a good place to go out and play in Shiliba Village because of its authentic food and reasonable accommodation prices. During the day, I can climb mountains and eat grilled sausages and spicy fish with my friends at night. The days are very pleasant. When I left, I bought a bag of sausages and frozen dumplings as special products, and the whole family was happy.

Now people from half the village have come to help Shao Kun's food shop make dumplings. It is five cents a day, and more than 100 people in half the village make dumplings at the same time, which is very large. Stack it with a curtain and put it in the yard to freeze, and it will freeze in about two days. Each one looks like a silver ingot, and the round ones are very endearing. Pork and cabbage stuffed, sold in bulk for twenty cents a pound.

The people in the village looked hot. They had tasted the dumplings. There was a secret recipe for the stuffing. It tasted like meatballs. It's better than what they make at home.

The hawkers who had been trapped by the heavy snow blocking the road before set their sights on their dumplings again, and they came here with a price of one or two thousand pounds. Anyone who has bought Shao Kun's goods before knows that they are very popular. When everyone reports it, they will not be so happy to get the goods. Besides, the weather is cold now.

Even if you can't sell it all in one day, you don't have to worry about it being broken. These hawkers have no worries and buy them in bags. Shao Kun's family piled up dumplings like a mountain of dumplings and were quickly moved by people.

People in the village asked Mother Tang: "Shao Kun said that this stuffing is Tang Ze's secret recipe, do you know that as a mother?" Mother Tang said with a

smile: "I don't know this, Tang Ze studied it."

The people in the village watched the hawkers carry the quick-frozen dumplings in their trucks. They didn't even know how much they sold for at their arithmetic level. Anyway, it was a lot of money! I don't know who to envy. Shao Kun and Tang Ze are both very good.

"Hey, what about your pair of grandchildren with dragon and phoenix twins?" The Tang family didn't hug them outside. People in the village hadn't seen it yet, but they all said they were handsome!

When Mother Tang mentioned the pair of children, she was happy: "But I'm getting fat, and it's the same every day. I can't wear the small clothes I made before. I would have turned over yesterday."

"That's good." When it comes to having children, now I have two children in my life, I have changed the way of saying: "This child is smart. Seeing that his life is getting better, he came all at once, with good luck." Seeing that the Tang family is getting better and better, everyone They are all willing to chat with Mother Tang.

The two of them were talking and chatting, which was very enthusiastic.

The person next to you said: "Your family doesn't know what luck you have gone through. Tang Ze married so well. The second daughter-in-law gave birth to a pair of twins, and the eldest son married a fairy, which is really enviable."

Biluo looks like It's the kind that is extremely beautiful. Not even coarse clothes could hide his youth. He doesn't come out often, but occasionally when he comes out, the whole village is shocked, and he doesn't dare to speak loudly for fear of disturbing him.

Mother Tang also smiled and was very satisfied with her eldest daughter-in-law.

Someone said: "When Biluo will have a child, I really want to see how good-looking that child will be."

"Both parents are good-looking! The child will be more beautiful."

Mother Tang said: "It's a matter of fate. "

Mother Tang is a very good mother-in-law in the countryside and never puts pressure on her daughter-in-law.

At this moment, Biluo is accompanying Tang Yu to turn the flower rope in the house. A hand went around his waist behind him, and Tang Xiao's masculine body leaned over. Watched for a while. Said: "You are really a child." Being able to play with his son.

Biluo glanced at him. His hair was loosely held, and when he was hugged behind him, a few strands of hair fell out. Added a touch of softness.

When Tang Yu saw that his father didn't want him to play this, he said, "I'm going to find grandma..." After speaking, he ran away.

Biluo leaned against him, unhappy in her heart, turned around and bit his Adam's apple lightly.

Tang Xiao whimpered and looked at him very dangerously: "Bad boy!"

Bi Luo blushed, and then took the red rope that had just turned the flower rope in her mouth and kissed Tang Xiao's mouth, his tongue was very flexible When he spat it out, Tang Xiao realized that he had actually tied a knot with his tongue, grabbed both sides of the rope with both hands, and gently pulled the knot to open it.

Every time Tang Xiao was teased by his daughter-in-law, his face blushes and his heart beats: "The tongue is so useful?"

Biluo blinked, and then said, "Then, do you want to try it?"

Tang Xiao said, "Don't play tricks." Since then After getting married, I can't wait to get drunk and die in bed. He didn't know that this flexible body could be so versatile!

Biluo hummed and sat obediently to the side.

"Stay with me today."

"But little Yu'er no one is watching." Biluo said with blinking eyes, exhaling like a blue, and inadvertently hooked people's souls away.

"What a goblin." Tang Xiao said fiercely.

Bi Luoji can play: "Master, keep

someone under Xiao..." Tang Xiao blushed again.

The temperature in the room kept rising. Although there is no red candle, it is still a bliss.

...

Tang Yu ran to Mother Tang's side, and someone said, "Why are you here? Your father is resting today, what are you doing at home?"

Adults like to tease children with these words.

Little Tang Yu shyly hid behind Mother Tang, exactly like her uncle Tang Ze, Mother Tang said: "Don't bully my grandson." The

group smiled and asked, "Then how is your stepmother treating you?"

Tang Yu said : "It's not the stepmother, he treats me so well. I'll give you anything delicious."

"Oh. It's nothing to be nice to you now. If he gives birth to a child in the future, he won't hurt you anymore." Everyone said with a smile .

Tang Yu cried, "No." Tang's

mother also frowned: "What are you talking about in front of a child?"

The man scolded: "It's just a joke."

Tang Yu said angrily, "You're not joking . You are a bad person."

"Hey, what are you talking about as a child?" The adult was a little embarrassed when the child said it in front of everyone. As soon as she crossed, Tang Yu cried even more, causing a

commotion. Shao Kun came in and said, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Shao Kun stretched out his hand and picked Tang Yu up, and said to the person who was picking things up: "You won't be making dumplings from tomorrow!"

Everyone didn't dare to speak a word.

I thought that Shao Kun had become a rich man in the whole village, and he had to behave decently.

"Why?" The woman was not convinced.

Shao Kun said word by word: "This is my family's business. I'll decide who I invite who doesn't."