Chapter 20 Curious

Shao Kun comforted Tang Ze, who was worried. In the countryside, neighbors and relatives usually help to build a house. Afterwards, a little money and food are considered as labor expenses. The villagers live in the village, and there are times when they can't ask for others. Today, I will help you. Help me tomorrow.

But Shao Kun's relationship with his family was average. He asked himself that he didn't have that much face, so he would not give less wages, but he didn't expect that the village chief would not let him. If that's the case, then it's better to just hire a professional house builder from outside. It also costs money, others have more experience, and the house built is more beautiful.

Shao Kun has nothing to worry about. As long as the money is in place, let alone a four-room brick house in the countryside, even pavilions and pavilions can be arranged clearly. In the past, Shao Kun's temperament was a bit loose and he didn't care much about money. In the last life, he became the county magistrate's son, and he never lost money. But until now, I really paid attention to silver! He coaxed his daughter-in-law back into the house, took a bath by the river, and started to work. Make more money.

He started to fry the thin crisps. Many people in the village could not eat oil star all year round. He made it very fragrant. The neighbors and several women who lived nearby came to watch the fun. They had not been to Shao Kun's side. Coming in, the Shao Kun family was greatly changed. I didn't expect people's house to be so tidy.

"It's really neat."

"Xiao Tang did it. This kid can do it since he was a child."

Tang Ze was a little embarrassed by their praise.

Everyone looked at Shao Kun standing beside him. The two of them were very good-looking, and they were a good match when they stood together. Combined with the previous paragraph, the legend of the children in the village kissing, these women laughed. kindness. Yo Yo Yo, it's embarrassing to think about. That Shao Kun is very rare for Tang Ze, they have been married for a lifetime, and they have given birth to several children, and no one has been kissed by the man. Or young people can play and toss!

"Aunts are here? Drink water." Tang Ze brought them a few bowls.

A pergola was also set up in the yard, just to block out the sun. Sitting in the awning and drinking water is quite comfortable. At first glance, Shao Kun built it for fear of Tang Zeshang. When his own man is not so careful, this person is really incomparable with others.

Just thinking about it, Shao Kun started to fry again. They only have a big iron pot at home, and they are fried in the kitchen.

These women just wanted to know what he was doing, so they stretched their necks to see, and asked aloud: "What is Shao Kun doing? It smells so good, and it looks like a lot of oil is used, right? I'm really relieved to call the gentlemen such a scourge."

Tang Ze glanced back, and then said to the aunts, "He cooks better than I do.

" He asked tentatively, "What? Xiao Shao cooks at your house?"

It's a very shameful thing for a man in the country to go to the kitchen. Tang Ze is used to Shao Kun improving his meals every now and then, and he forgot about it. After being reminded by these people, he suddenly remembered, and then his cheeks became a little hot. Said: "I...I'll go in and see what he has done?"

The person next to him laughed: "I didn't expect Shao Kun to coax people." People in the village thought that Tang Ze would be unhappy with him. Unexpectedly, Tang Ze actually lived a practical life.

Among them, a bold sister-in-law said with a smile, "Hi." Everyone looked at each other, and then laughed. Soon, Tang Ze took out a plate containing some crispy pieces that Shao Kun took out to dry. Said: "He's doing this." Give them a taste.

Using oil to fry the batter is too bad. People who have been frugal all their lives do not agree with the way their young people spend their money, but no one is polite when they try it.

This is the Tang Ze family, who is an ordinary person willing to entertain such a good thing?

This thin crisp is fragrant and crispy in the mouth. Although there is no seasoning, the noodles themselves have the aroma of grain, and they want to eat them.

This small plate was eaten up by them, and when there was not even a slag in the plate, these aunts reacted, and when they suddenly met someone with such a good thing to greet them, they couldn't stop eating! Thinking about it now is really rude. Just thinking about it makes me unable to sit still.

"The pickled vegetables in my house were delicious last time. I'll get some next time." One of them said.

Others also said: "I still have some side dishes at home."

"By the way, doesn't your family raise chickens? I'll get you some vegetable leaves, and the chicks are cute to eat..."

Tang Ze said: "Okay, thank you ." The

more everyone looked at Tang Ze, the more they liked it, and said with a smile: "It's all ready-made at home, it's not that you can't thank you for anything precious, I'll bring it to you later." After that, they left together. After walking all the way, he said, "It's still a good wife at home who can encourage people to make progress. Look at what Shao Kun looked like, now it's like a different person." He changed into clean and neat clothes, which was quite decent.

If he had been like this all the time, he wouldn't be married until twenty-one. It has long been started by those who have daughters at home.

Everyone finally sighed with emotion: "It's useless to say that, it's life."

...

Shao Kun was busy cooking sauce, kneading noodles, and tying the crispy dough. Tang Ze saw him set up a stall. He threw his dirty clothes in the basin and planned to wash it for him. As soon as he went out, he saw an uninvited guest, Guan Xiaohe, the daughter of the village chief. Hearing that she was going to marry Shao Jie, the complexion on her face was very good.

Tang Ze was a little puzzled. Shao Kun's house was far from the village head's house. Usually there is no interaction. What is she here for? Could it be that he came to inform the good news and asked Shao Kun to go to the ceremony? But everyone in the village knew that Shao Kun and Shao Jie were not dealing with each other.

Guan Xiaohe looked at Tang Ze, who was dressed in sackcloth and sackcloth. No wonder Shao Jie never forgot about him. But seeing him live in such a shabby house, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Tang Ze, I'm going to marry Shao Jie. If he becomes the eldest man in the future, then I will be the wife of a dignitary." Guan Xiaohe is just a little boy The girl's mentality, this time I came to Tang Ze to show off.

"Oh." Tang Ze responded indifferently: "Congratulations!"

Guan Xiaohe took a closer look, but did not see disappointment and regret on his face, and said, "He belongs to me, and you are not allowed to think about him in the future." She is the daughter of the village chief who has been spoiled for a long time. Wanting to be with Shao Jie is also fulfilled, it can be said that everything is complacent, and it is inevitable to be a little arrogant towards Tang Ze.

Tang Ze said: "I didn't even plan to marry him back then!" Shao Jie is too good. Does he think that he is riding a donkey and looking for a horse that others can't see?

Guan Xiaohe didn't expect him to say that, so he snorted in disbelief, and sneered: "Dead duck has a tough mouth." He was just jealous. They threatened with vicious words again, and before they were hooked, Shao Kun came out of the house and walked towards them. Guan Xiaohe dared to talk to Tang Ze, but he didn't dare to slap Shao Kun. He ran away with a sullen face.

Shao Kun had no idea what was going on, and looked inexplicable: "Is Guan Xiaohe sick?"

Tang Ze, who has always been honest, nodded in agreement: "It's sick."

Shao Kun gave her a disgusting look and said to his daughter-in-law: " You stay away from her, this woman's mind is not clear." She is the daughter of the village chief, and she chooses the young people in the village, but Wanli chose Shao Jie as a dung ball.

Tang Ze nodded.

Seeing that his daughter-in-law was so obedient, Shao Kun wanted to bully him again.