Chapter 3

Tang Zezheng's face was full of frustration. He didn't borrow food...how could he live? The Tang family has three brothers and two sisters. He is the youngest.

His father is still angry about Shao Kun's use of means to marry Tang Ze home.

He can come home to eat at any time, but he does not lend food to Shao Kun. Tang Ze was worried when he suddenly heard a cuckoo chirping outside the window. How could there be such a bird in this season?

As soon as he opened the window, he saw Shao Kun with a smile on his face: "Daughter-in-law, did you miss me?"

With a cynical look, Tang Ze said: "How dare you come, if my father finds out, he will definitely hit you."

One of them was in the window, and the other was very close under the window, and they were quickly hugged by Shao Kun.

Tang Ze was stunned. Although this is the backyard, he is too violent... What if he is seen?

Tang Ze pushed him away, thinking about borrowing food, but he was so rude, he knew he was so heartless. Why bother to ask him to bother, starve to death!

Seeing that he was really angry, Shao Kun felt that it was a big deal and said: "Daughter-in-law, you are angry."

Tang Ze said: "No."

Shao Kun Yile: "If you say no, you can hang an oil pot with a pout. I'm done." After saying that, he took out a wrapped thing from his arms and handed it to him!

Tang Ze said: "What is this?"

"Chicken legs."

"Where did you get the chicken?"

Shao Kun said: "I went to my sister-in-law's house to grab it, his grandma's, I didn't want those two chickens at first, so I should honor my mother, but I listened. He's rude to you, so we won't leave it with her!"

Tang Ze was shocked by his boldness and didn't know what to say, following the rules for 19 years, every day after following Shao Kun has been subverted his cognition.

When Shao Kun saw his daughter-in-law's beautiful lips, he wanted to kiss him. Just when his lust was growing, Mother Tang's voice rang out and walked towards his room.

Shao Kun listened and said, "Eat it yourself! If you run out of food, my husband will fix it for you." After speaking, he turned and left, quickly jumping over the fence in their backyard.

Shao Kun is also clever, and he left when he saw something wrong. When he was far away, Mother Tang also pushed the door and entered: "I called you several times, what do you think?" The

Tang family never liked Shao Kun. If they found out, they would be angry again. Tang Ze was a little flustered, and he was wrapped up. I don't know how to place the chicken legs, so I stuffed it directly into my arms. His face flushed and he turned around and said, "Mother...what are you calling me?"

This time, Mother Tang was startled: "Have you caught a cold?" Mother Tang immediately put down the window and complained: "They are all married people, why don't you understand anything? Spring is cold, and the cold is the most hurtful."

Tang Ze replied vaguely: "Mother, if I don't borrow it, I will go back."

Not married The reason why my brother has been running to his mother's house!

Mother Tang said: "What's the hurry, mother steamed your favorite flower rolls, and you can go back in a few days." His son had never suffered much since he was a child, and his parents were very distressed for him to live a hard life after marrying him.

Although the family is not rich, it is not bad for these two mouths. Father Tang does not like the Shao family. First, Shao Jie verbally got engaged, but he did not marry. People in the village said that he was irresponsible, but he just asked Shao Jieniang, which led to a statement that they were married. Then he was married by Shao Kun, both of which were related to their Shao family. Those who didn't know it thought that his Tang family couldn't get married.

After getting married, I regretted it several times. I dreamed that Tang Ze was suffering in Shao Kun's house. I felt bad for him.

His father even planned to keep him for the rest of his life, not letting him go back.

But Tang Ze disagreed.

"Mother, Shao Kun is still ill..." Mother

Tang said, "Who told him to fight with others." After giving birth to six children, there is no one Shao Kun to worry about.

"He's not that bad!"

Mother Tang sighed: "Well, let's not mention him! Your brother said that you like to eat fish, and he even went to catch it. Your brothers are so protective of you, you can leave after eating. Let's go!"

"Okay." Tang Ze said.

Mother Tang asked him to lie down for a while, and then went out. After the people left, Tang Ze took out the chicken legs that Shao Kun secretly gave him.

Shao Kun was still ill but gave him the chicken legs, and he couldn't tell how he felt now.

It tastes pretty good when you take it out. He took a bite and it was very tenacious. Although Tang Ze's family was a little better, no one would be willing to eat something like chicken.

After eating, Tang Ze wiped his mouth and felt warm in his heart.

...

Shao Kun gave the chicken legs, wondering if his wife had eaten it.

After all, if you live again, you can't be a jerk like before, a daughter-in-law is a man's business!

After thinking about it, I heard a sentence that was insulting to the gentleman.

Shao Kun raised his head, only to realize that he had actually walked to the drying yard. Many people like to stay here when they are slack.

Shao Jie is the most educated person in the village. He was admitted to Tongsheng at the age of fifteen. This is a great thing with a bright future. And I heard that this child is extremely difficult to take the test, and many people are still taking the test in their 30s and 40s!

Hot and promising in the village. But five years later, he suddenly stopped on the road to the imperial examination!

Start a family first and then start a career. Many people in the village who have a girl's family care about him, and he still cares about Tang Ze. Although her mother said hurtful things, it was unintentional to be married by Shao Kun, which angered him. How much is the hatred of stealing his wife.

When Tang Ze followed him, it was like putting flowers on cow dung, and the more he thought about it, the more he regretted it. Impulsively, he was stopped by Shao Kun in the drying field.

Thinking that although Shao Kun was not stingy, he didn't dare to hit the scholars in front of everyone's eyes, so there was the above scene.

Shao Kun was not as furious as he had imagined. Ever since he had the dream of the environment, watching him was like watching a defeated general.

With a half-smile, he said: "You still have the face to speak out about others. If I were to kill you, I would save others from being implicated." . The county magistrate is a man, and he has a bunch of scholars who eat imperial food. What kind of bird is he pretending to be a child's bat with chicken feathers?

Shao Jie didn't expect him to be so rude, and suddenly said: "Tell me, who am I implicated, and I can't tell if I can't leave."

"Your three brothers tightened their belts so that you can go to school. Those nephews all look like little beggars. I don't know how they have such a bad life, and they have sacrificed for you, so I advise you to go to the rich man's house early! Otherwise, you will suck your blood sooner or later. Fortunately, our family, Tang Ze, didn't follow you, otherwise we would not have a good life."

Shao Jie can open a private school to make money, but if he doesn't make money, he counts on his family to make money. The pen, ink, paper and inkstone for reading are not cheap. Also get some decent clothes. Coupled with the occasional comparison with others, it's time to go out to a restaurant, it's time to treat guests, and the home that was originally not well-founded is now more and more unable to solve the pot!

Originally, no one in the village thought about this, and they all saw that he was dressed in bright clothes and looked like a scholar. Now, when he heard this, his eyes changed a little.

He can teach, but he doesn't want to! Baba called his brothers to keep him.

Shao Jie's angry face turned red: "What do you know, our family is exempt from tax."

Shao Kun smiled nonchalantly: "It is more than ten times more expensive to pay for you than to pay taxes."

"You..."

Shao Kun sneered, No wonder people say that Bai Wuyi is a scholar, he can't compete with fists and kicks, and he can't speak well, so he can write something sour and rotten, but Mao is useless.

Turn around and go home.

When Tang Ze came back that night, Shao Kun looked surprised.

Tang Zelu also heard about Shao Jie. His relationship was the most embarrassing. He came back and said to Shao Kun, "You shouldn't make fun of me and Shao Jie!"

He is thick-skinned, but his daughter-in-law is thin-skinned. Shao Kun said: "I'm wrong, can't I be wrong?"

Tang Ze didn't hold back.

Shao Kun's heart is blooming and he wants to kiss him sweetly. Why is his daughter-in-law so rare.