Chapter 7 Conflict

The pot of urine was obtained by Shao Kun on the spot. In the countryside, manure and rotten leaves are used for composting.

Shao Jie was reciting poetry when one of them was accidentally splashed. It seemed that some more had flowed into his mouth, and he kept pooh pooh, very disgusting.

Shao Kun was very angry, fortunately he came in time. When Shao Jie was young, he couldn't play with the boys in his village. Everyone said he was honest, but Shao Kun knew that he was bad!

The man is a bit normal. He doesn't marry Tang Ze. As the only brother in their village, Tang Ze has a good temperament, and many people like him! But as long as someone else revealed this, he would find someone to say that he hated his wife for a long time. After all, he was the only scholar in their village, and everyone didn't dare to offend him, so he just gave up!

If he does not marry himself, he will not let others marry. If it wasn't for Shao Kun's temper, his wife would have been delayed. He is secretly hooking up with three and four, but it makes people unmatched to observe the festival. The shamelessness is evident.

Besides, Tang Ze has already been married to his family by him, and it is shameless to be infatuated with him. He asked Shao Kun to get angry and didn't give him a chance to explain. He rushed up to fight: "Beast, how can you be such a scum from the Shao family?" After speaking, a big fist hit him. Shao Jie moved the people in his heart and touched his taboo.

Shao Jie was beaten and screamed, which also inspired a bit of ferocity: "If it weren't for your despicable cross sword to win love, Tang Ze would be mine sooner or later!" In his perception, a scholar is the life of an official. It's okay to marry two or three.

"How dare you say that." Shao Kun backhandedly gave a positive kick and a reverse kick, and he was beaten and speechless. His face was so hot that even his teeth were loose.

When he saw Shao Kun riding on top of him, his eyes were red and he looked like a ferocious beast, and he had to kill him. Shao Jie was scared all of a sudden, and his intuition told him that Shao Kun could really do such a thing.

Changes only happen in an instant. Tang Ze was afraid that something would happen to them, so he ran out and screamed. Many nearby neighbors also ran over.

Shao Kun's anger was inseparable from several men. Tang Zeyi hurriedly hugged Shao Kun's waist from behind, not wanting him to continue fighting.

Shao Kun's whole body shook with a flash of magic, and Shao Jie was pulled out.

Even Father Tang and Mother Tang came back from the ground. The urinal in his house was scattered all over the ground, and the door stinks into the sky. His uncle was fighting with Shao Jie. Seeing that Shao Jie's face was blue and purple, he knew that he must have been fighting a lot.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"He came to read love poems in front of Tang Ze's door." Everyone's eyes on Shao Jie changed slightly. Maybe this person is stupid in reading. How can you not understand the world, this is something that destroys other people's famous festivals! The village used to sigh and sigh that it was a pity that Tang Ze didn't follow Shao Jie. But in any case, people are already married, and it would be too much to talk about it.

Both Father Tang and Mother Tang's expressions changed. Especially Father Tang, although he hated Shao Kun, he hated Shao Jie even more. I don't understand the twists and turns of living such an old age. Shao Jie couldn't hide that little thought after the fact!

"What are you doing here if you don't become the village chief's son-in-law?" he said sarcastically.

Just thinking about it, a louder cry rang out. The person who came was Shao Jieniang, and her preference for Shao Jie was almost unreasonable. The rest of the children and grandchildren together are not as important as Shao Jie. Now the village chief is begging for a kiss. Proud walks are windy. At this time, I heard that Shao Jie made Shao Kun almost kill him. Immediately in a hurry, I saw him being supported from far away, tears welling up in my eyes: "My son..."

Shao Jieniang had already lost her mind, and looked at Shao Kun like an angry cow, although she didn't Horn, but also to kill him: "I will fight with you." It was Shao Kun who rushed.

As soon as Shao Kun dodged his eyebrows and stood up, the originally suppressed anger suddenly rushed up and said: "Okay, then I will fulfill you." He is very muddled!

Shao Jieniang suddenly felt a chill when she met his murderous eyes. Shao Kun is not reasonable. Even his sister-in-law forced him to jump into the river, which was both arrogant and lifeless.

She was in a hurry and gritted her teeth to keep the clarity of her expression. In the future, Shao Jie will have to study and become a high-ranking official, marry a wife and have children, so he doesn't have to work hard with him. He tried to persuade him in every possible way, but he was still shaking with anger. Tears poured down: "Son, it's useless to be a mother... We are bullied by others. Woohoo. How can I face the ancestors of your Shao family when I die?

" It's a heartbreak for a listener!

People in the village tend to sympathize with the weak. When I saw her crying like this, I felt bad, and the look in Shao Kun changed.

Father Tang was furious and said angrily: "Go away, I want to cry and go back to your house to cry. You are so shameless, and you dare to cry."

People in the village have always treated Shao Jie as a bastard. And then pouring dirty water on their Tang Ze's body really poured blood mold for eight lifetimes. He didn't have the spirit of his youth, otherwise he wanted to rush up and beat him.

Shao Kun said: "Tang Ze is my daughter-in-law. If you dare to come and read some love poems in front of him again. I will abolish your descendants and save you from doing bad things."

"Nonsense, my son is about to get married, how is it possible to come? Find Tang Ze." Shao Jieniang didn't like Tang Ze, so she said something about their marriage.

She knew what her son was thinking. Everyone is married, and he can't let go. But he had to defend his son in front of outsiders. Otherwise, what if the village chief is angry and doesn't give him his daughter as a betrothal, that's twenty taels. How many people have never met twenty-two in their lives.

"I don't know how I got here!" Shao Jie said.

Shao Kun sneered: "Why, you can't control your legs with co-authorship, and you said that with your own mouth. Since you can't control yourself, what kind of imperial examinations are you going to take? Treat your illness!"

Shao Kun Jie's face was red with anger: "You have a sharp mouth. It's a pity that you can't even support your daughter-in-law."

Shao Kun angrily beat him: "That's better than eating soft rice!"

Shao Jie couldn't beat him. I can't even scold me for a fight... I was even splattered with urine. There are no entertainment programs in the village, which is enough for them to say for the past year and a half.

It is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years.

He was dragged and dragged back, and after suffering such a big loss, Shao Jieniang was also furious, and planned to talk to the village chief of his in-laws and let him take good care of Shao Kun, the village tyrant.

As soon as they left, Shao Kun looked back at his daughter-in-law.

Many people stretched their necks and looked at them, and some joked: "Xiao Tang and Shao Kun have a good relationship." Just now with such a hug, it was pulled away by Shao Kun. It seems that Bailian Steel is also afraid of being soft around fingers.

Father Tang looked stunned and said, "Tang Ze entered the house." He was so angry that he was unhappy when he saw the surnamed Shao.

Tang Ze was furious when he saw his father, and he didn't dare to say anything and bowed his head back. In the middle, I didn't say a word to Shao Kun. As soon as people entered the room, there was no more excitement and fun, and everyone dispersed. Some people even planned to tell those who didn't come to listen to what they saw.

Shao Kun glanced at Tang Ze's house and felt a little frustrated. This is a mess, Tang Ze is even more angry with him! Thinking like this, I suddenly found that Tang Ze's paper window had been cut with a small hole.

Shao Kun raised a smile at the corner of his mouth, he is his daughter-in-law.