Chapter 118 Breastfeeding

Shao Kun laughed and went out to buy him food.

Tang Ze saw that Shao Kun was gone, and the blush on his face gradually subsided. He didn't know what was wrong. As long as he saw Shao Kun, his heart sprouted.

At this moment, his face seemed to be covered with a layer of natural rouge, which added a bit of seductive breath.

At this time, the door curtain rang outside. Could it be that Shao Kun had forgotten to bring it back and turned back, but the person who looked at it was not Shao Kun at all, but a middle-aged beautiful woman.

Obviously, the middle-aged beautiful woman was also taken aback and said, "Who is Shao Kun from you?"

"He is my husband."

The middle-aged beautiful woman said, "Did he tell you? He is actually the son of the county magistrate. I'm his biological mother."

"I said." Tang Ze said lightly.

The middle-aged beautiful woman took a bit of arrogance and said, "You also persuade Shao Kun to plant some kind of slaughtered fields. It would be nice to come back and be his eldest young master." Her own son was replaced on the day he was born. Yes, all those who have given affection over the years are adopted sons. Now that the adopted son is abandoned, he thinks of the parent-child. I was very happy to hear that he had come out of the Food City with his bare hands, but he refused to come back. Instead, they planted fields. I thought to myself, it really is a child raised by a peasant woman, and the knowledge is on the one-third of the acre.

As long as you come back and wear gold and silver, you will feel more at ease.

Tang Ze frowned and said, "He can do whatever he wants, I won't persuade him!" I heard that big families have many rules and slaves bully their masters, so it's better to be comfortable in the countryside.

Besides, Tang Ze also disliked the other party's arrogant attitude, and felt distressed for him when he thought that Shao Kun had such a mother.

"Why don't you make sense." The middle-aged beautiful woman didn't expect him to look very kind, but it was so difficult to speak. The words softened a little bit again: "If Shao Kun would come back, he would be the elder brother, and your identity would be completely different. Your children also have golden spoons in their mouths. I heard that Shao Kun loves you the most, you tell him I'll definitely listen.

Tang Ze said, "Please come back. "Exchanging Shao Kun's lifelong freedom for his son's status, he can't do it.

The breath of the middle-aged beautiful woman is choked in his throat. I didn't expect him to be so insufferable. I don't want to talk nonsense and turn around and go out." When

Shao Kun came back, Tang Ze was still angry.

Shao Kun said: "What's wrong?

Tang Ze told Shao Kun about his mother's visit, and added at the end, "No one can bully you. " Shao Kun said happily: "

My dear, you are really my heart!"

Tang Ze glanced at him and raised his chin arrogantly.

Shao Kun brought back the food, and the two ate here again. When Zhang Sanpang woke up and felt that he was in good health, he was still thinking about pregnancy . His daughter- in-law, after having informed Bai Shenyi, he took a few more medicines and then went back.

...

Within a few days, his daughter-in-law gave birth to a daughter for Zhang Sanpang, but she was very happy for Zhang Sanpang. The daughter-in-law refused to let go. Her daughter-in-law gave birth to a daughter and was scolded by her mother's mother, and asked her to fill in another child. As a result, Zhang Sanpang found out about this, and went to her mother-in-law to judge, saying that his daughter was not good. But no, this little girl is rare, and she will not change it for ten sons.

Shao Kun also looked at it, Zhang Sanpang and her daughter-in-law both look average, but this girl is good-looking, with fair skin and big eyes, which is also rare. enough.

Tang Ze has already found out, and when Shao Kun comes back, he will consider adding a younger brother or sister to his son. Before he could speak, Shao Kun said first: "This girl is just right for us to be our daughter-in-law!"

"Ah?"

Shao Kun took his hand and said, "Take you to see the child."

"You despise her so much . ?" Tang Ze asked thoughtfully.

Shao Kun said: "You will like it when you see it, the little girl is so pretty." As soon as he was about to go out, he saw the nurse holding Xiao Shaoyang and basking in the sun outside. Shao Kun took his son from him and wanted to take his son to see his little sister.

Shao Kun just came out of Zhang Sanpang's house and went with his family.

Zhang Sanpang was so rare that he couldn't find Bei anymore with his daughter in his arms. Show his daughter to everyone.

Tang Ze really liked it when she saw it. The little girl liked to put her hand in her mouth when she was sleeping. She didn't cry or make trouble, and she wore a small red apron. So cute.

Shao Yang stretched his neck to see that Shao Kun was almost hugged by his fat son.

Xiao Shaoyang was stunned after reading it. It was the first time he saw a child younger than him, and he couldn't take his eyes off it.

Shao Kun said: "Do you like little sister?"

"Daddy, take it away..." Xiao Shaoyang said.

Shao Kun smiled. As expected, his son was with his father.

But Zhang Sanpang changed his face, and hurriedly took his daughter away without showing it to the two of them. Who are you, do you want to give birth by yourself?

"Ah..." Little Shaoyang wanted to see his little sister.

Shao Kun said, "Come back tomorrow." Anyway, the two families lived close together, so she could still run away.

Seeing Zhang Sanpang's strange eyes, Tang Ze couldn't help laughing: "You two don't keep scaring people."

The two of them played here for a while. When he got home, Tang Ze said to Shao Kun, "Brother Kun, my son can eat now. Why don't you give him milk treatment?

" It's better to let the nurse go when she goes back. During this time, she has done a good job in nursing the child, and the promised Yueyin is given in full. Before leaving, Shao Kun prepared another 2 taels of silver. Although it was not much, it was enough for her to go to a place to start a new life.

As soon as the nanny left, Xiao Shaoyang quit. After crying for several hours, Tang Ze felt distressed. This little guy is very stubborn, and Yihan can't stand it at all.

There was nothing else to do, so I had to take the cub into the house of the two of them. The little guy didn't cry anymore, but his eyes were red. He plunged his head into Tang Ze's arms, his head rested on Tang Ze's arm, and his little face was buried in front of his chest.

Tang Ze's heart was so soft that he held him firmly.

The little guy was also tired from crying. He was very relaxed in Tang Ze's arms and soon fell asleep. Looking at his son Bai Nen's little face, Shao Kun gently placed him on the small pillow inside, fearing that his daughter-in-law would be worried, and said softly: "I have inquired about it, it will take a few days for a child to quit breastfeeding, so if you get used to it, it will take a few days. Good."

"Well." It was basically late at night when my son was so tossed and waited to go to bed.

When he woke up the next day, Shao Kun hugged him casually and hugged a little guy with a milky fragrance. As soon as he opened his eyes, his son, who was sleeping at the innermost position, actually ran between the two of them, and he didn't know when he came over.

Shao Kun squeezed his little face: "Woo..." The man hadn't woken up yet, but he twisted his body unhappily.

As soon as he grunted to the side, he got into Tang Ze's arms. He held Tang Ze's neck in his small hands, probably because he had the habit of drinking milk in the morning. print.

Shao Kun was immediately annoyed, grabbed his son and said, "Stinky boy, how dare you kiss my daughter-in-law." It was usually his exclusive territory.