Chapter 36 No way

Today, there are two fresh items such as chicken sausages and chicken chops, which sell faster than every day.

When Shao Kun closed the stall, there was not a single cake left. He was so hungry that he went to the beef noodles next door to eat a plain noodles, and sent the cart to Master Zhai, the carpenter.

When Master Zhai saw Shao Kun, he smiled and said, "The ball you asked for last time is almost done." Shao Kun is his big client. He also asked him to make toys for his unborn child, and he became famous one after another. People around him were willing to make things for him, and his life was much better than before.

Shao Kun said: "Master Zhai, I'm not urging you to come today. Our buddies and brothers come to the county to do errands. It's inconvenient to push this car. Can we leave it here with you?"

Master Zhai works as a carpenter. The yard is very spacious. , listened to Shao Kun's joke and said with a smile: "Just let it go."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome."

Shao Kun washed his hands and followed Tang Erge.

But second brother Tang soon discovered that something was wrong. The direction Shao Kun was walking was not the direction of the prison. Instead, it was a residence.

Brother Tang just wanted to remind him when he saw Kuai Shao Kun knocking on one of the doors.

"Who is it?" There was an impatient female voice.

Shao Kun didn't answer and continued to knock.

The inside scolded: "Knock knock knock, knock what?" The door bolt was opened with a bang. A middle-aged woman arrived at the door with a forehead on her head and a cigarette bag in her hand. She looked a bit like a matchmaker, but her aura showed a sturdy look in her eyes, and no one dared to be there. She made a mistake here: "Who are you looking for?"

Shao Kun said: "Please find Brother Liao."

The smoking bag girl looked Shao Kun up and down, and just wanted to reject him. I saw Shao Kun take out two taels of silver from his pocket.

The woman with the cigarette bag quickly snatched the silver from Shao Kun's hand. Seeing the money kissed, she also showed some kindness to Shao Kun, and said, "Hey, hey, wait a moment!"

After speaking, she shouted at the courtyard . He said, "Liao Laosan get out."

After a while, he heard the sound of dong dong's footsteps. Soon a man ran out from the inside. He was not tall, but his whole body showed a slick feeling: "Miss me?" The

woman with the tobacco bag pointed to Shao Kun and the others and said, "These two are looking for you."

Liao Laosan said this Only then did he notice that there were people outside the door, he cleared his throat and looked at them and said, "What's the matter with me?" He was a little impatient as he spoke.

Brother Tang was frightened by the speed at which he changed his face.

Shao Kun said: "Brother Liao, I heard from a friend that you are a person with great ability, and you are in charge of the prison. I want to ask you about someone. Has anyone surnamed Tang been arrested recently? That's my eldest brother. I want to go in and see him."

Liao Laosan's expression changed: "No." After speaking, he turned to go back to the hospital, and just took a step, but was grabbed by the ear of the pipe girl.

"Second Liao, let me tell you, is there anyone named Tang?"

This smoking bag girl was born to be San Liao's nemesis. He was also the number one person outside, but he didn't have the slightest temper towards the woman with the cigarette bag, and said, "Oh, it's not that I don't say it, this person is called by Mr. Xu! What can I do as a little yamen?"

Shao Kun's pupils shrank suddenly. There is only one person who can be called Xu Gongzi in the county seat - Xu Shirong. What does he have to do with Big Brother Tang?

In the last life, he vaguely seemed to have heard of such a thing. I heard that Xu Shirong beat someone to death because of jealousy. His cheap dad was furious and banned him for ten days.

No, Shao Kun knew the tricks in the prison, and he spent money trying to visit the prison and pushed back three or four. Could it be that they used lynching in it.

Big Brother Tang can't be in trouble, or Tang Ze will die of sadness!

The cigarette bag girl said, "Xu Gongzi has a lot of people, and can still remember a prisoner? I have all the money, you can do it!" The silver is her life, and no one wants her to vomit when it is in her hands. come out.

Liao Laosan sighed: "Okay."

Then he said, "You two come with me." After speaking, he took the lead to lead the way. He was still muttering, "I'm really convinced that you can find this place here." If it wasn't for the cigarette girl who let it go, or even his own mother and father. Looking back at Shao Kun, he didn't know the origin of this kid. His concubine knew it, and even found out about her love for money. It was really her mother's evil family.

Shao Kun said a lot of good things along the way, saying that he was chivalrous and kind. Liao Laosan's brows are not as tight as they were before.

All the way to the prison. Seeing him, many guarded yamen officers nodded and bowed their heads: "Boss, aren't you Xiu Mu today? Why are you still here?" Liao Laosan

snorted: "There is so much nonsense, open the door!"

There is a bit of envy in it. They knew that someone had offered money to visit prison again, and it was surprisingly easy for him to earn this money. They wanted to do the same, but their status was too low to get this job.

Just when the door was opened, Shao Kun stuffed ten pennies into each of them. These little yamen accepted it calmly, and they treated Shao Kun more kindly. Even if they didn't give money, they had to open the door when Liao Lao San spoke. I haven't seen anyone as sensible as them in years!

Shao Kun thought, the King of Hell is easy to deal with little devils, and if Big Brother Tang is really the one who died in prison in the last life, he will inevitably find out something from their mouths.

Liao Laosan really didn't want to cause trouble. Seeing these people open the door, he said to Shao Kun and Tang Erge: "Go in and find someone, you can't stay for more than half an hour!"

"Thank you." Shao Kun cupped his hands.

Brother Tang was a little surprised by Shao Kun's performance. He is obviously young, but he does things well. Unlike him, he lost his mind in a hurry when he met his brother.

Shao Kun and the others went in together. The smell in the prison was extremely unpleasant, and there were some unkempt prisoners next to them. I didn't know how long they had been detained, and they had gone mad. Seeing people go in, they would be dead, shouting injustice, and the elders who stretched out their hands could almost reach their clothes. The prison was full of rats, blood stains and vomit mixed together. Tang Erge's face became disheveled. He is a law-abiding person who has never seen such a terrifying thing in his life. I am afraid that the underworld is just like this!

The more Shao Kun and the others walked, the more spacious it became. The spacious area in the middle was where the torture was taken. All kinds of whips and bamboo clips were covered with bloodstains that could not be wiped clean, and a chilling light flashed on them. A dazzling array of torture instruments, daunting!

Shao Kun continued to walk forward, the prison here was very empty. Probably the place where those important criminals are to be imprisoned, and when I walked in, I heard two voices, one strong and one weak.

"I'm going to beg someone to let you go, can you marry me?"

"No."

"Why, I promise to treat your child like a parent."

"Don't be crazy, we can't be in our lifetime!" The man's voice Very calm.

The closer Shao Kun and the others got, the clearer they could hear.

"Do you think I'm dirty?" Qing Ya's voice faded away.

"Yes."

"Big brother." Second brother Tang suddenly shouted loudly, and the conversation between the two came to an abrupt end. Shao Kun approached and was shocked. The female voice just now was none other than Biluo from Xianyunzhai! His eyes were red at the moment, I felt pity, and when I saw Shao Kun, I was shocked, and it was a little embarrassing to think that the words just heard were heard by these two.

He lowered his head and said, "I will save you." After that, he left in a hurry.

When Shao Kun saw Tang Xiao wearing a prison uniform, he looked a little depraved, but he was handsome, and he went out for work all the year round, and he was full of manly vibes from the head of the Tang family! Seems to have been punished. When he saw them, his legs were a little staggered, and then the bloody breath came, and his pants were dyed red: "Second brother, Shao Kun?" How did these two get together.

Tang Xiao has been out for more than a year, and he doesn't know about Shao Kun and Tang Ze. I wanted to come back and tell him. Did not expect this to happen.

Brother Tang didn't sleep all night yesterday, and his worry turned into anger: "Brother, you are really good. Your parents are worried about you. We spent two taels of money to come in to see you, and you made yourself look like this. , and flirting with people. Are you worthy of us?"

The embarrassment flashed on Tang Xiao's face: "Are you okay?"

"How could it be okay? My mother cried for half a night yesterday. Now, brother, who did you offend?"

Tang Xiao said, "It's hard to say." He didn't want to say anything about what happened.

"Is it because of Biluo?" Shao Kun said suddenly.

Tang Xiao was startled, then nodded.

Second brother Tang was puzzled: "Who is Biluo? Was that girl just now?" Then he whispered: "She looks pretty. It's just that she looks too small, even younger than darling!"

Tang Xiao said, "He It was the son of an old friend of mine, and when I found out that he was being bullied, I took action."

He said it lightly, and Shao Kun understood, Tang Xiao took action, but he didn't expect that the person opposite was the son of the county magistrate, and the people didn't fight with officials.

Brother Tang said, "Then what should we do now?"

"We?" Tang Xiao said.

Brother Tang suddenly remembered something and said, "I almost forgot to introduce that this is Shao Kun, Tang Ze's husband."

Tang Xiao looked over. Brother Tang hurriedly stood in front of Shao Kun and said, "Tang Ze is willing, we can come to see you, and Shao Kun has contributed a lot!"

No wonder Tang Xiao is upset, everyone knows that the family's marriage for him is Shao Jie, Shao Kun is different in seniority. Tang Xiao didn't know that Shao Kun improved and built a big house. It's still from the past. Brother Tang added these two sentences very timely!

Tang Xiao said, "Go back, I've gotten into a lot of people, and no one can save me." He was rarely so impulsive, but it was impossible to let him stand by. This is because he cares about it, and no one else can blame him.

Brother Tang said: "We will definitely find a way." Tang Xiao didn't say anything, but

looked at Shao Kun and said, "Take Tang Ze

well." Said: "Okay

. Let's go quickly. There will be people coming later."

Brother Tang said: "Isn't it about half an hour?"

Third Liao said: "That's not the case, isn't it catching up. Brother

Tang was very distressed for the two taels of silver, and he didn't say a few words at all, but people had to bow their heads under the eaves. After Shao Kun came out, he advised him: "Well, everyone is fine."

Brother Tang hummed, and Shao Kun felt a little tricky. If it is an ordinary crime, spending some money to clear the relationship can basically bring people out. But this matter has something to do with Biluo. Xu Shirong is the most careful person. He loses face in front of beautiful women and will definitely not let him go. So the person who died in the last life should be Tang Xiao.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-03-11 08:11:40~2020-03-11 20:58:38~

Thank you for casting mines Little Angels: 1 Qiao Spring Breeze, 1 Silent;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 34 bottles of zero; 10 bottles of Chunhe Grass; 2 bottles of Ming; 1 bottle of Zero Yue, Huachen, I Love Big Penguin_, Xin;

thank you very much For your support, I will continue to work hard!