Chapter 101 Major Clients

In the end, these people ate four plates of food, and the village chief was bleeding. He went back leisurely, and saw the neighbors around him saying: "Guan Xiaohe has also set up a stall." The

village chief immediately sobered up a little, turned his steps, and went to the market at the entrance of the village.

Sure enough, I saw Su Yi's daughter.

Guan Xiaohe is the jewel in his palm, he has never suffered much, and he should have a smooth life all his life, but who would have thought that he would meet that bastard Shao Jie. The villagers didn't talk about his family's affairs out of face, but she couldn't stay any longer, and she wanted to get married soon. Fifty taels of silver were returned to her a few days ago, and she said she would not take any money from the family if she got married.

Now she is setting up a stall to sell his carefully maintained flowers and plants. When she was a girl, she liked to play with it. When she married Shao Jie, she also said that when she became a high-ranking official in the future, she would make a special space in the yard. Planting flowers, who knew it would become like this.

"Daughter." The village chief felt a little distressed.

Guan Xiaohe also seems to have grown up a lot.

Guan Xiaohe said: "Dad."

"Is there no money to spend, I am here..."

Guan Xiaohe interrupted him busyly: "Dad, he is looking for a job now and can earn one hundred and fifty cents a month. Well, I sell flowers for five cents a pot, and I will sell three pots of flowers as soon as I come here, which is enough to live in the village."

"If you have any difficulties, you must tell your parents, we will not watch you suffer. "The village chief said.

Guan Xiaohe nodded, and then said, "I have a child."

"Really?" The village chief said in surprise. The last time he saw Shao Kun's children, he liked them very much, and he was no exception when he was old enough to have children.

Guan Xiaohe said, "It's been a month." She now wants to earn more money to raise her child.

"Yeah." The village chief said, "Today I'll call your man to come and have a drink at home." He was happy.

Guan Xiaohe nodded heavily.

There are no secrets in the village. Before half an hour passed, everyone knew that Guan Xiaohe was pregnant. Everyone pays special attention to Shao Jie's family. But their house didn't even dare to go out, for fear of being flooded with spittle by the villagers.

When Shao Kun went home, he also brought Tang Ze his favorite dried strawberries. Although it was troublesome, thinking that Tang Ze likes to eat, he still bought less.

After the strawberry was dried, it became a small one. It tasted sour and sweet, and it was very biting. I think he would like it.

I am also apologizing for being too violent during the day. Unexpectedly, Tang Ze was startled when he pushed the door open. I don't know what he was doing in the room, his face was red and he stuttered: "You... why are you walking without a sound." There was some panic in his eyes.

Shao Kun half-squinted his eyes and said, "What are you doing in the house?"

"No, nothing..."

That's not right. Shao Kun put the dried strawberries on the table. This was the first time he saw Tang Ze feel so guilty. Said: "Are you hiding someone behind my back in the house?"

"No, don't talk nonsense."

Shao Kun asked: "Then what are you holding in your hand?" Tang Ze put his hands behind him, as if A little nervous.

Tang Ze's face turned red all of a sudden, and he didn't think he would come back early. In his hand is a small yellow book with pictures and simple words.

Tang Ze has always been very good, this thing was given to him along with the booklet when his mother got married. He never saw it. Shao Kun actually came back early after taking it out today.

He was a little flustered, and his face was abnormally red: "Xiang Gong."

Shao Kun felt more and more strange. He usually said this when he was trying to please him. There must be something tricky. Shao Kun didn't speak, but just looking at him Tang Ze was a little uncomfortable. There was nothing he could do, so he took out his little yellow book with a blushing face.

When Shao Kun saw that the name was "Hua Niang and the Old Bachelor", he had seen quite a few trees of this type. Compared with others, this one was an introductory theme, not a boutique book.

But it's not enough to see Tang Ze's shame, and the blushing seems to be dripping. Shao Kun said: "Daughter-in-law, if you like it, I will find some good ones for you next time!"

"No, I don't like it."

Shao Kun immediately coaxed: "We are all married, let's see what all this counts." This is a good thing. If he really learns a trick and a half, it is him who will benefit in the end.

Men are very shrewd about this sort of thing.

"Don't tell me." Tang Ze got angry and got into Shao Kun's arms and said, "Just pretend you didn't see it, okay?" He was too embarrassed.

"Okay." Shao Kun said.

Knowing that he couldn't wipe his face, he went out and brought his son back. Xiao Shaoyang likes to be hugged the most. Shao Kun's strong arms are more comfortable than those of a nursing mother. The little guy saw him and jumped with excitement.

Shao Kun said, "Son, give me a kiss."

Haha, his son kissed him on the face. This child likes his relatives now, and he giggles after the kiss, which is very cute.

Shao Kun said: "It's still my son who likes me."

Tang Ze hid the book while he was gone. At this moment, it was really bad for Shao Kun to hold his son to tease him.

Tang Ze said, "I kissed it too."

Shao Kun said: "I forgot."

Tang Ze said angrily: "You...how can you forget, in the morning..." Halfway through the sentence, he was embarrassed to say it in front of the child, and looked at him angrily. Shao Kun.

Shao Kun said: "That's why I forgot. If my son is gone later, you can help me recall the memories?" The

son's ignorant eyes looked over, and Tang Ze really had a unique sense of guilt. Ashamed, I can't wait to find a crack in the ground to get in, where can I say anything.

Shao Kun hugged his son on the bed.

Tang Ze suddenly stopped and said, "Don't, I haven't cleaned it up yet." Shaoyang was in a period of intense curiosity for a few months, and he was really afraid of pulling out the bellyband he sewed in the afternoon. Law is alive.

Shao Kun felt that Tang Ze was obedient, since he wouldn't let him play on the bed. I had to walk around the house with my son a few times, and taught him to speak: "Daddy Tang Ze is bad." "

Ah..."

"Little villain."

"Ah!"

Lehu, I sent it back to my son after playing.

Tang Ze's heart was beating loudly, and he felt annoyed for a while, it was over, it was over. A person as smart as Shao Kun must be able to detect his tricks just now, what can I do?

Finally Shao Kun came back.

Tang Ze decided to move first.

After Shao Kun listened, his face was calm, but his heart was ecstatic, and God really favored him. Even his wife gave him the best! Holding his handle, he couldn't live up to the painstaking efforts of his daughter-in-law. Let him take the initiative to try, the result is still the same.

Tang Ze is his best strong drink, as long as he touches him, Shao Kun can't hold it anymore.

It just so happens that Tang Ze likes him too!

This feeling is to eat when you are hungry and drink water when you are thirsty. How can you express it in a healthy way?

...

the family has a sweet wife, and Shao Kun only gets up after three poles in the sun. Still Yihan pressed hard outside the door, saying that someone was coming over to talk business.

After Shao Kun changed his clothes, he covered Tang Ze with a quilt. He was still asleep. He wrapped his loose hair around his ear and kissed him gently. Tang Ze fell into a deep sleep and didn't wake up.

Shao Kun came out and said to Yi Han, "Don't ask people to disturb him."

"Then what if the young master is looking for him." Shao Yang would find Tang Ze or Shao Kun to play with every day after drinking milk.

Shao Kun said: "Then take it out and give it to me." His wife was tired and couldn't bear the child's trouble.

Ichihan understood and nodded.

When Shao Kun came out, he saw that it was a big buyer who was well-dressed and brought some servants with him when he went out. The middle-aged man was playing with a jade handle in his hand and said with a smile, "I'm from Beiding Restaurant."

Shao Kun of Beiding Restaurant had heard of it before. He was even more powerful than Jufuzhai. All over the country, there are also their stores in Beijing. It turned out to be such an old-fashioned shop, no wonder it has such a big brand.

Beiding came to their county for the first time and wanted to open a branch when he saw a lot of people.

Ju Fu Zhai is the best restaurant in the area, it is a must try. It turned out that they underestimated this small place. I didn't expect that the fish head with chopped peppers was unexpectedly delicious, and the various side dishes were delicious. Even the cucumbers that were presented were crisp and refreshing.

He was going to investigate. Some old gluttons didn't change their chefs, so they should have good supply.

People like them who have opened restaurants in Beijing know the importance of supply. It's amazing to give an old restaurant a new lease of life.

Not in a hurry to open a store. Mainly still want to know where their goods come from. I found it by following the vines.

When I stepped on Daniu Village, I felt that this place was extraordinary. The common people are thriving and popular, this kind of place must be outstanding.

After inquiring again, I found Shao Kun. At this moment, he said, "I want to buy some vegetables." They have branches in nearby counties and provincial capitals.

At this moment, I also want the goods of Shao Kun's family.

"Sorry, there is a dedicated buyer for my goods."

Bei Ding raised his eyebrows slightly: "It's Jufuzhai, I'll pay double the price." They are rich enough.

Shao Kun said: "No, business has to pay attention to credibility." Besides, he is quite satisfied with the cooperation with Jufuzhai. There is always an advance payment, and the things you pick are not picky, and the amount you ask for is not small, so you can't fall out over a little money.

People in Beiding were impressed by what he said. He had also seen many perfidious people. Although they got the goods, they looked down on these people very much.

At this moment, he said: "I heard people say that your kimchi is also good, so let's go. I will take some of the kimchi . You can rest assured that the price is only high!" Let him count. He had asked someone to inquire, but he didn't expect many people to praise him. It just so happened that he also liked kimchi. Since so many people praised him, he must have two brushes.

When Shao Kun saw that his bid was okay, he opened a jar and mixed it for him to taste. As a result, he was rich and bought 15 jars in one go. If Shao Kun stopped them, they would have wanted to make a round.