Chapter 12 Picking Up My Wife

Lin Xuan said: "Xiao Tang, I also brought you a gift." Then he added: "You are Tang Er's younger brother, my younger brother."

At first, he said that he was only secretly revealing his thoughts and did not invite a matchmaker to make a big splash. 's promotion. Now that Tang Ze is married, no one will carry a bad reputation to do such unethical things.

Tang Ze said: "Brother Lin, don't be so polite!"

Lin Xuan opened the cloth bag, "Clam oil?" The second sister-in-law was stunned, this is a good thing to wipe your face. One cost more than 200 yuan, and the sand outside is heavy, and the skin is prone to chapped. If there is such a skin care oil, it will be much better. She also bought it, but every time she just picks out a little bit with her fingernails. After pushing it off, wipe all over the face. I bought one oil, and plan to use it for more than three years!

Tang Ze has been in the village and rarely goes out, but as soon as he heard what the second sister-in-law said, he knew that things must be expensive, so he quickly rejected: "I don't want it."

Lin Xuan smiled and said, "Your second brother and second sister-in-law every time When I go out, I think about bringing you gifts, Tang Er and I are brothers, if you don't want it, don't you look down on me!" Then he laughed and said, "Take it." The

more he is so forthright, the more Tang Er regrets it .

Others don't know, but he knows that when Lin Xuan was thirteen years old, he followed him around the world and saved a lot of ingots. Once when he was drunk, he accidentally said it, and he saved more than 30 taels of his wife's book! People admit to doing it again. If the sixth brother follows him, he will not worry about food and drink for the rest of his life. It was only at that time that Tang Ze was delayed by Shao Jie for several years, and he seemed to be disheartened, so he refused to mention it. Since then, I will never mention it again. Now that I think about it, the major events of life cannot be controlled by his temperament. Shao Kun is cheap in vain. Even a friend's younger brother is so generous. If the two are together, wouldn't it be delicious and spicy? of?

This made Shao Kun more and more dissatisfied. He frowned and said to Tang Ze, "Has Shao Kun picked you up these days?"

Seeing the anger in his words, Tang Ze changed the subject and said, "When will my sister-in-law be born, are you still going out these days?"

Second brother Tang was very angry: "This Shao Kun definitely didn't come! That's outrageous, our family Tang Ze is not worthy of him! Can he pass, can he pass me to the village chief to preside over and let him get away with you."

This was originally a family matter, but in front of Lin Xuan, an outsider, Tang Ze said immediately. Tears filled his eyes.

The second sister-in-law saw the way and said, "What are you talking about, little brother is measured. It's a happy day to go home today, and you're not happy to find it."

Mother Tang also entered the room when she heard the commotion, and just heard something vaguely: "I don't know how high the sky is after going out for two days. My father and I are the masters at home, and it's up to you to make irresponsible remarks here!"

Lin Xuan is also here . Bian persuaded: "My brother is too happy, I have nothing to say when I get home, so I can't choose what to say."

He persuaded Mother Tang and wanted to scold, but he couldn't say it.

Lin Xuan said again: "By the way, Tang Ze's man is called Shao Kun, right? Why didn't he come?" The

room was quiet for a moment.

Mother Tang said, "Hey, he's busy...isn't that right, thinking about the cold pot and the cold stove, his father also wanted Tang Ze to come and live here for a few days."

Lin Xuan disagreed, "No matter how busy you are, You should also take good care of Tang Ze." He whispered softly, "Don't be afraid, if he really can't support the wall, let alone your second brother, even I can support you."

Tang Ze is a very soft-tempered person. , but did not know where the courage came from: "He is very good." These people have prejudices.

Lin Xuan was stunned for a moment, and he felt a little uncomfortable. Isn't he just a rascal and lazy guy in the village, how can he be inferior to him? Thinking of this, the taste in his mouth changed, and he pointedly said: "It seems that we are all worrying for nothing."

Tang Erge was not angry, and he didn't know that Shao Kun gave his brother a drink. What ecstasy, it is still maintained.

At this moment, someone outside shouted, "Shao Kun, are you coming to your husband-in-law's house?"

"Yes." Shao Kun's hearty voice came.

These people are embarrassed in the house. I heard that Shao Kun is coming.

Brother Tang opened his mouth in surprise as soon as he walked out the door.

Shao Kun did not come empty-handed. With a soft whip in his hand, he drove a pig that weighed more than 100 pounds.

In the countryside, pigs are a big animal of the same rank as cows and horses. If anyone has such a pig, the whole village will be envious, and even

a group of neighbors around four or five households who have pigs in the village will be shocked.

Mother Tang looked at it and said, "Xiao Shao, what are you doing with the pigs?"

"I happened to meet someone who was in a hurry, and the price was quite suitable. I bought it back...for you to eat for the New Year." Shao Kun called them one by one. Say hello!

Shao Kun didn't give any dowry when he married Tang Ze. There were many people in the village who made irresponsible remarks about the Tang family.

Now that I have made money, I want to make up some gifts but I don't know what to get. It happened that the hawker who delivered the eggs said that there was a pig that had been raised for more than half a year and wanted to sell, and the old couple went to the city to enjoy their son. When the pig is getting fat, the whole pig is ten cents per pound. A total of 150 catties were given to 1,500 pennies.

Such a big pig, raising at least two or three hundred catties of pork until the New Year, is expensive in winter, and it is suitable to sell or eat it at that time. Shao Kun bought it back. I heard that there used to be pigs in Tang Ze's house, but after the three sons got married, they all sold the empty pigsty!

Mother Tang knew that this pig was not cheap, and said, "Xiao Shao...what is this for? It's too expensive, you should hurry back and raise it."

Shao Kun said, "We still have more than 20 chickens, which are already If you don't like raising this pig, you can kill it!"

Mother Tang said with a smile, "It can't be killed, it's still waiting to gain weight." She was overjoyed when she looked at the pig.

Several people drove the pig all the way to the pigpen in the backyard. Mother Tang found some cabbage and kept some in the pig trough. The pig huchihuchi ate it, especially the food, and Mother Tang liked it for a while.

Tang Ze's eyes lit up since Shao Kun came. Keep leaning towards him. When the pig was driven into the pen, it was already behind Shao Kun.

Shao Kun is really arrogant, and he is a pig when he shoots.

Shao Kun looked back and saw Tang Ze, with a big smile in his eyes: "I'll take you home?"

Tang Ze's face turned red all of a sudden.

Mother Tang said with a smile: "Xiao Shao, don't rush to go, let's have a meal here. His second brother and friends are here. You are all young people and just have a drink."

Shao Kun knew that Tang's second brother never liked it . he. He was too lazy to get up and said, "No, there are still things at home. Are you going to leave after dinner, or go back with me?"

"Mother..." Tang Ze looked at Mother Tang.

Mother Tang said with a smile: "Sure, then you can go back first, and then go home for dinner in a few days." Mother Tang had contacted several times and felt that Shao Kun was very good, not as they said.

Originally, I wanted to give them some more side dishes, but they left in a hurry, and Tang's mother was still cooking in the pot, so they gave up.

Among them, Lin Xuan was the most shocked. He has a wide-ranging vision in these years, and found that Shao Kun seems to have the temperament of a big man. How could it not be said that he was just a rascal from the country? Seeing Shao Kun's appearance again, Tang Ze was so happy like a little puppy, wishing he could wag his tail.

When Shao Kun said hello, he said hello to his second brother and second sister-in-law, but he bypassed him, as if he didn't see him. He was considered a character wherever he went, but he was ignored. Lin Xuan couldn't tell the feeling in his heart. He said to Tang Er, "What business does he do?" The

shot was a pig, and it was ridiculous to show off just now because of a little clam oil.

Tang Er didn't know either.

However, the second sister-in- law understood: "Xiao Shao is really handsome when he cleans up, and he is a good match for Tang Ze."

Tang Er was still shocked, but was forced back to his senses by these words, and said, "Follow me. My brother is a little worse than that."

Mother Tang said with a smile: "He has spoiled Tang Ze since he was a child, and now that you have a child of your own, you have to be mentally prepared, not necessarily how to spoil your child?"

The guys laughed. Be seated soon.

The second sister-in-law was pregnant and Lin Xuanlai greeted her with good wine and good food.

But Lin Xuan was tasteless.

I wanted to inquire about Shao Kun and Tang Ze, but they were married brothers after all, so I had to endure it because it was offensive.

...

Tang Ze and Shao Kun went home.

As soon as he entered the house, Shao Kun immediately hugged Tang Ze. He wanted to do this as early as when he saw his daughter-in-law, and he has endured until now.

Tang Ze didn't push him away, but put his head on his shoulder instead. Tang Ze said, "Where did you get the money?"

"You earned it." Shao Kun let him go. He gave Tang Ze the small money box at home, and Tang Ze opened it and saw a layer of copper coins inside. Laid out layer by layer. At first glance, it looks like there are about a hundred or two hundred texts. Tang Ze was pleasantly surprised: "A lot of money."

Shao Kun liked to see him laugh, pursed his lips and said, "In the future, we will hand over our money to you for safekeeping, and I will take care of you when I use the money."

Tang Ze said: "But The pig you gave to my family is too precious!"

"It's nothing, your family has already given me the family's favorite baby. I should give more."

"What precious baby." Tang Ze how? do not know.

Shao Kun said: "Isn't it you!"

Tang Ze reacted, his chin raised: "You are slick."

Shao Kun said: "We didn't drink much when we got married, why don't we ask for it again." He took it away from Tang Ze at the beginning. The Tang family had no choice but to arrange a simple ceremony for them, and the banquet was full of black faces. Shao Kun's wish to hold the beauty back was fulfilled, but thinking about it from another position, the once-in-a-lifetime marriage was so rough and simple, which made him a little wronged.

Tang Ze said, "No, and it's strange to be married twice. If you have money, you can flip over the house you live in now."

Shao Kun's heart is warm, let alone what kind of peerless cute Tang Ze is: "Okay, I You must make money to build a big house." As a man, you can't let your daughter-in-law be wronged, if others have it, he must have it!

Tang Ze was brought back. For dinner, scrambled eggs made by Tang Ze, with some lettuce and shallots, tasted very good. The two ate several buns!

Tang Zexu stayed at her parents' house for too long. I was very excited to come back this time. I kept cleaning up the house, and I just tidy up a small dilapidated house.

Shao Kun sincerely admired: "Daughter-in-law, you are really capable."

Tang Ze was a little proud: "I would definitely not be able to do it without you."

Seeing him like this, he wanted to bully him.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Yes..." The daughter-in-law is the oldest.

The two of them lay in a bed at night, and because the bed was small, they were very close to each other.

The two were whispering: "Thank you for coming to pick me up." Tang Ze said with lingering fears.

"What's wrong?"

"Second sister-in-law is pregnant, and the Tang family is not separated. When she has a child in the future, it will not be enough to live in. It's not good for me to stay on forever." Otherwise, he must have had ugly words waiting for him to live for so long.

Shao Kun put a hand around his waist and said, "Since your mother's family doesn't have a place for you, you can only stay at Shao's family.

"

Shao Kun raised the quilt and covered the heads of the two. It was pitch black and I could feel each other's breath.

Shao Kun seduced him and said, "Do you remember what you called me when you were a child?"

"I don't remember."

"Brother Shao Kun .

"

That's it." After saying that, he stretched out to his waist and armpits.

"Hahaha...haha...forgive me, I was wrong. Brother Shao Kun."

"Say one more word!"

"You're a fool."

"I didn't promise you."

Tang Ze yelled and wanted to be angry, but Shao Kun kept using the tickling technique, and he had no choice but to succumb to his coercion Under the lure, he said a lot of Shao Kun brother!

Shao Kun felt as if he had eaten a smoothie in midsummer, from head to toe.

...

The next morning, Shao Kun woke up with his daughter-in-law in his arms.

Tang Ze slept without any precautions, and was very obedient when he slept in his arms.

Shao Kun rudely kissed him on the cheek, and then got up to work.

You have to make money quickly, and then hug your daughter-in-law every day, that is the day when the gods don't change.

Shao Kun finished all the work in the morning, and he couldn't remember to eat. Seeing that my daughter-in-law cooked a pot of porridge and two eggs for the first time at home, the side dishes were mixed!

It was quiet when it was out.

When he arrived at the county seat, the old place, Wu Ya Ya, was his stall.

This group of people really had perseverance. They came over in the morning and said, "Six eggs in the cake, add eggs." Someone shouted proudly as soon as they left.

The person next to him was unhappy: "Six, can you finish it?" Shao Kun's iron pan. Only make one pie at a time. No matter how quick his hands and feet are, he has to do six for a while. Who doesn't want to eat early!

The man said, "I'm giving it to my neighbor!" His neighbor also likes to eat, but he doesn't have the willpower. Ask him to buy three. Give him three cents more.

The money he equaled to the eggs was given by the neighbors, and Le Dian Dian came to buy them.

Although everyone was dissatisfied, he pushed back with one sentence, saying, "Who told you not to come earlier. If you are the first, I will definitely have nothing to say!"

Soon the first cake was out of the pot. . He also doesn't mind eating hot. Crispy lettuce and sauce, soft eggs, plus the natural grain aroma of the pie. It's refreshing to eat in one bite. As expected of the pancakes fried in oil, he was in a hurry to eat, and the mouth full of oil flowers was accompanied by a very convincing crunching sound of eating. The people waiting by the smell of the fragrance are very hungry. They all said, "Hurry up."

Shao Kun finished him quickly. Start doing the next one again.

The price of his cake is not cheap. But recently, Shao Kun found that he bought one less, and the last time was two bases. There are ten or eight to buy. Every pie and egg needs to be baked, which takes time.

After waiting, they stretched their necks, one by one complaining.

There are also scolding on the surface, but actually a compliment: "Damn, why do you make such a fragrant cake." I am used to eating this cake, and I will not eat it any more. After a while, he was in a long line.

Shao Kun's busy hand has not stopped, and there are still people who say it is slow. Seeing that the pie has decreased a little bit. Shao Kun took a rough look and saw that there were only more than 30 cakes left, and said, "Don't line up the latter, there are none."

"Oh, why don't you make more?"

"That's right, you don't like money. You wo n't be able to bite your hand."

"I came early in the morning just to take this bite!"

Shao Kun can't do anything about it, he's not that money is biting his hand, he's just lazy. It's my nature, I can't make enough money, I just need to make enough money for my daughter-in-law. It's too late for my daughter to hug her. Although he made food for Tang Ze. But he didn't have time to eat a single bite. Another morning's work.

Fortunately, it was closed in less than two hours.

when going home. The yard is clean and tidy again, and it is good to have a good helper at home. He took off his dirty clothes and went to take a bath in the creek. When he came back, his hair was wet and his upper body was naked. Although he was wearing trousers, the daring little daughter-in-law still peeked at him along the way. His figure was too strong. beautiful.

When he got back to the house, he saw that his daughter-in-law had washed his clothes, leaned over and kissed Tang Ze on the cheek.

Tang Ze looked at him and said, "Why did you come back naked!"

"Aren't you wearing trousers?"

Tang Ze saw that he was not serious, and entered the room with a basin. Shao Kun chased after him all the way and said, "Then I will come back with clothes on after taking a shower. Your man's body will not be seen by anyone but you!"

The author has something to say: :23~2020-02-21 18:28:38 The little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: stopcalling 1;

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: Circle 3;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 4 bottles of Xixi; 1 bottle of Pei Zhen Tang Rui and Jing Liu;

I am very grateful for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!