Chapter 112 I Love Him Miserably

Sai Xishi made plain noodles in Daniu Village, a bowl of 6 penny, using vegetables from Shao Kun's family. Boiled greens are tender with a hint of sweetness. The plain noodles are well kneaded, very refreshing and tenacious, and business is booming in Daniu Village.

She also had some furniture. She bought a homestead in Beipo, and she paid for the second brother Jiang to build a house. Jiang Erge made a lot of money just in Daniu Village. The nearby villages saw that they had built so well, and planned to find them when they built a house in the future.

Sai Xishi finished making the noodles when he saw Shao Kun carrying the child out to play. Shao Kun made a strap to put the child in the middle. The little guy was in front of his chest, so he didn't need to hold it, and Xiao Shaoyang also kicked his legs in the air from time to time.

Sai Xishi stopped him and said, "Hey, Shao Kun, thank you very much." She also later found out that she came to Daniu Village so comfortably because Shao Kun said hello. The country is the most deceiving, especially when she is a young and beautiful girl. I can't stand it if a bastard is whistling at her. She has a stubborn temperament and is not angry, but it is naturally the best to avoid this kind of conflict.

After living in Daniu Village for a few days, she found that what she was worried about did not happen. After inquiring again, I found that Shao Kun had explained it.

Now that Shao Kun has a high status, no one in the village is willing to offend him. When he said that, the families of the gangsters are more strict. No woman can die, but if Shao Kun hates him, can he live in the village? Go down and say otherwise.

Shao Kun looked at him and said, "You, a woman, need to take care of one or two when you are outside." Sai Xishi was originally his junior sister. Although there was an inflection point in this life and I didn't become a brother and sister, it was somewhat better than a stranger.

Saixi Shi didn't expect to feel a little warmth outside.

Moreover, Shao Kun was the only man who saw her without evil thoughts. Sai Xishi, who had always been sturdy, also turned a little red: "Thank you."

"If you don't mind calling me Brother Kun," Shao Kun said.

"No." Tang Ze's voice came in.

Both of them were stunned, and then saw Tang Ze coming from not far away. Although he was jealous last time and was restrained a little by a little "punishment", but today he couldn't help but come up to see them talking. As soon as he walked in, he heard that Shao Kun wanted to recognize his sister, and made people Call him Brother Kun.

A shy person like Tang Ze actually dared to block Shao Kun from behind and said, "He is mine."

Shao Kun was in a good mood after hearing this.

Sai Xishi also knew that he and Shao Kun had a very good relationship. Seeing that Shao Kun was completely watching the fun, he said, "Sister-in-law!"

"Huh?" Tang Ze couldn't react.

Sai Xi Shi said: "I have no sexual love for Shao Kun, I can swear to God, if I violate this oath..."

Seeing her so cheerful and happy, Tang Ze felt bad in his heart, and quickly interrupted her: "You don't need to swear. It's me... I misunderstood."

Sai Xi Shi looked a little embarrassed at Tang Ze again, and said, "I still have something to do, so I'll go first." Let them handle their affairs by themselves.

When Tang Ze came back to his senses, he saw Shao Kun looking over with a smile that was not a smile. Tang Ze's heart trembled twice.

At this moment, only Shao Kun is standing there. He seems to have done something wrong, his fingers are clutching at the cuff, and he can't wait to find a seam to get in. Although he is nervous, he still wants to defend himself: "It's not that I don't believe you... ...I am..."

"Little vinegar jar."

Tang Ze's ears were a little hot, but he just couldn't control it, and he was jealous when he saw Shao Kun with others.

Shao Kun pulled Tang Ze over and kissed him on the mouth.

Xiao Shaoyang was on his chest, Tang Ze relied on the presence of his son, so he didn't paste it, and there was a child in the middle.

Fortunately, the villagers were not around, but kissing in broad daylight still made him shy.

When Shao Kun separated Tang Ze, Tang Ze's whole face seemed to be on fire, and he felt even more shy when he saw Xiao Shaoyang's innocent appearance.

Shao Kun savoured the product, his daughter-in-law was sweet.

When Shao Kun looked down at his son, he said, "Children can't look around."

Xiao Shaoyang immediately blocked his eyes with his small hands.

Shao Kun raised his eyebrows and looked at his daughter-in-law.

Tang Ze was completely embarrassed, so he took off Shao Yang and took him home. He could still cover his face for him while holding the child.

Shao Kun thought to himself that his daughter-in-law must have fallen in love with him. When you go home, you have to tell Tang Ze well, what's so shy about liking your own man?

Tang Ze violated the agreement between the two, and he didn't know if he would take the initiative when he went back. Shao Kun was full of expectations. The smile on his face became more and more obvious.

At this time, a fifteen-year-old boy came up and said, "Uncle Shao Kun."

Shao Kun is a senior in the village. He was used to being called uncle when he was very young, but today he is called uncle. The boy was not from the village, and he had never even seen it.

"You are..."

Shao Kun just said a word, but he didn't expect the man to kneel on the ground with a plop. Said: "Uncle Shao Kun, I want to worship you as my teacher."

Shao Kun said: "Get up."

This young man is quite persistent and does not get up, and he is not afraid of being seen. Fortunately, everyone was at the market at the entrance of the village, and there was no one nearby.

Shao Kun said: "You may not know my temperament very well. I'll give you three numbers. If you don't get up, don't get up again. Three, two..."

He got up from the ground before he said a teenager. The warning in Shao Kun's words was too obvious. If he doesn't get up, he certainly won't have good fruit to eat.

It was only after Shao Kun inquired that he found out that the young man was called Yuan Fei. He was from a nearby village. His family was too poor, and he was the boss. If Shao Kun liked him, he would recognize him as his master. Just give him food and let him do whatever he wants. If they are not willing to sell themselves as slaves, they will exchange some food for the family.

Shao Kun said: "I haven't reached the point where I can accept apprentices. If you are looking for a job, I can help." The

boy's eyes lit up at once.

Shao Kun said: "My mother-in-law's family still lacks a pig farmer. Give me more copper coins, 200 wen. It costs 200 wen to feed the pigs, cook the pig food, and clean the pigpen every day, but it is dirty and tiring."

"I'm not afraid . Tired and dirty." As soon as I heard that I could earn two hundred wen a month, my breath became short. In this way, staying at home can earn two taels of silver a year, for fear of not getting this opportunity: "Uncle Shao Kun, I will definitely work hard."

Shao Kun said: "You try for five days first, and if you succeed, you will keep the money for five days. You."

Yuan Fei said, "Yes."

Shao Kun introduced him to Mother Tang, that Yuan Fei was really capable. As soon as he went, the work of carrying buckets, chopping wood, cooking and cleaning was all done. Busy feet do not touch the ground. After trying it for a day, Mother Tang said yes. After hearing about his family, Tang's mother also gave him five catties of cornmeal in advance. Saying that he will be deducted from his salary at the end of the month relieved his urgent need.