Chapter 53 People are not good people

Shao Kun took Tang Ze to the county.

Tang Ze seldom came out before, and he was overwhelmed when he arrived in the county.

Shao Kun took him to a restaurant here and asked Tang Ze to order some dishes and wait for him. He went to Prince Linghe to pay back the money, and by the way, he brought two plain fabrics as gifts.

Prince Linghe happened to be at home and received his cloth and silver. After a few words of encouragement, he came out. I didn't see the old man on this trip. This time, I specially found an inkstone for him. It was made by a famous master of the previous dynasty. It was a relatively safe gift for these scholars, and the housekeeper helped to hand it over.

The housekeeper helped to accept it. The son of Linghe was very fond of Shao Kun, and he had to treat him as a guest in the future, so he politely sent him out the door.

When I went back to look for my wife, I saw Tang Ze in the restaurant, looking at a table of food and seeing him come back, a sincere joy rose in his eyes.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Why don't you eat it?"

"Wait for you." Tang Ze was shy, and many people here looked at him. I can't wait to go out and wait. Fortunately, Shao Kun came back after a while.

Ordered their signature dishes, steamed fish and a few vegetarian stir fry.

Tang Ze took a chopstick and placed the fish in a bowl to pick out the thorns, and then handed it to Shao Kun's mouth, and Shao Kun ate it in one bite. Tang Ze said, "Is it delicious?"

Shao Kun nodded.

Tang Ze was instantly happy, as if he was so happy to eat.

It is rare for two people to eat a meal outside, which is very different from eating at home. At checkout, there are more than 200 yuan in total.

Tang Ze was a little surprised. After leaving the door, he secretly said to Shao Kun, "It's not as delicious as yours."

The corner of Shao Kun's mouth raised, and he put it in Tang Ze's ear and replied, "In your heart, is Xianggong the most powerful in everything?"

Tang Ze didn't say anything, as if he had acquiesced.

Although the two of them are already married, it would still be immoral to pull and pull in front of the street. Shao Kun had no choice but to hold back and follow Tang Ze together.

As soon as I entered, there was a man with open teeth inside: "You two, what do you want to buy? We sincerely have everything in it."

Shao Kun said, "I want to buy a house with a bigger yard."

The man with open teeth The smile on his face is even brighter, and he is still a big customer!

At this moment, a clear voice sounded: "Brother Xu, where is the person I want?" The voice was clear and sweet, and even Tang Ze not only looked over, but was attracted by the beauty of the other party at a glance.

The man with the teeth that was attentive to Shao Kun was Brother Xu, and he immediately stepped forward and said, "Miss Biluo, why don't you go here in person. Those with good looks have already prepared for you, and are about to give them to you. You send it over to see." Biluo has a distinguished status and always likes to use her own little servant. But in such a splendid place, it is inevitable that he will be fascinated by silver and go to the sea, so he can only choose another way.

Shao Kun did not expect to meet him here.

Apparently Biluo also recognized him, and casually said to the man with open teeth: "Brother Xu, then go and bring everyone."

"Okay..." Brother Xu agreed repeatedly and left.

Biluo gave Shao Kun a salute, Shao Kun nodded in return, and then Biluo said, "I take the liberty to ask your son, who is Tang Xiao?"

Shao Kun said, "It's my uncle, his brother."

Biluo opened her mouth wide . Eyes closed: "You are..."

Tang Ze blushed and nodded.

Bi Luo smiled and said, "So it is!" Then she stopped asking. After a while, Brother Xu told him to go over, and he passed too.

Tang Ze had heard of his name before, so he couldn't help but take a second glance. Does such a person see his brother? After a while, Brother Xu came

back and said, "I just have something to do, I'm sorry. Then let's go and see the house.

"

Seeing that there was no one around, he even pulled up Tang Ze's sleeve and sneaked his hand in, wrapping it in his palm.

Tang Ze didn't refuse, but instead hooked his hand back.

On the surface, the two look like people, but behind the scenes they have been engaging in ambiguous little actions.

Soon came to a house.

Brother Xu said: "This was originally the place where the former magistrate stayed. Later, he was promoted to Lingnan, and the place was empty with only a housekeeper to look after it. Now that the housekeeper is getting older, he wants to sell the house."

I quickly arrived at the place, opened the door and went in to see that the yard was somewhat dilapidated. It also needs to be refurbished and maintained once. Many of the bricks and tiles are missing corners, and there are cobwebs and a lot of dust on the beams.

Shao Kun said: "How much is it here?"

"Three hundred and fifty taels." Brother Xu said, "It's a very cheap house in this area. The next door has already been sold for five hundred taels." The land here is more valuable, but the house is too old .

Three hundred and fifty taels is not a small amount, and the renovation is still a sum of money. If it is carefully cleaned and the house price is more than 500 taels, it is very uneconomical. But the location is very good and the yard is big enough. The county is no better than the countryside, where every inch of land is expensive, almost all of them are small bungalows, and even quadrangle houses live in several families, with no yard at all.

Shao Kun is concerned about another matter: "Is the title deed and house deed of this house there? The old housekeeper can sell it?"

Then Brother Xu said, "Don't worry, everything is there. , the old housekeeper said that the master had already given it to him. He was reluctant to part with this place, but now that he is old, he wants to sell the house and go to relatives outside. One kill?"

"How much?"

"Three hundred and twenty taels." Thirty taels can be killed this time, which is quite a lot.

However, Shao Kun said: "Two hundred and eighty taels, in addition to the commission, I will give you 10 taels of silver as a reward. But here, including the furniture, you can't take away a single nail."

Brother Xu's eyes lit up when he heard this. He is a steward here, not the owner of the company. If he gets 10 taels of silver in addition to the commission, it will be enough for him to spend two months, so he patted his chest and said: " Wrap it up on me!" I

wanted to come to this house for more than a year, and no one cared about it. Seeing that there is a stubble to buy, the old man came over in person, signed and stamped, and went to the county to go through the formalities. After taking two hundred and eighty taels from Shao Kun. Packed up and hired a carriage to go away, as if he was non-stop, for fear that if he stayed a little longer, others would regret it.

Shao Kun also gave him the promised reward as promised.

Brother Xu looked at Yin Zi with joy, and smiled: "Brother, if you have anything you want to buy in the future, don't forget to come to me, I'm sure you will be satisfied!"

Shao Kun said: "I want to buy a few servants to serve. people.".

Brother Xu said: "It's not that I, Lao Xu, say big things. There are big-faced people in the whole county, and that girl and servant were picked up by us in good faith. Today, it's not a coincidence. The good ones have been transferred by the people in the tea room. Wait a minute. A group of trained girls are here, I'll keep it for you first."

"Thank you so much!"

Shao Kun bought one after seeing one, and it was too hasty. Although Tang Ze had ideas, he still gave Shao Kun enough face in front of outsiders. It was a little helpless to wait for the deeds to be obtained. After buying all of them, there was nothing to say.

On the way back, Shao Kun hired a carriage, got on the carriage, lowered the curtain, and hugged his daughter-in-law directly. He had wanted to do this for a long time, but unfortunately it was inconvenient to be outside just now. Now that the beautiful woman is in the arms of the bandit, is it okay?

Tang Ze glared at him angrily, but his watery eyes were not at all deterrent. The person who can only hook is even more excessive...

Shao Kun hugged him and said in his ear: "Guess why you want to buy this house?"

Tang Ze's clothes were almost taken off just now, and he was still angry, listen. When he said this, he unceremoniously bit his finger.

Shao Kun hissed in pain, and then said, "Are you a dog?"

Tang Zekou said, "What about you?"

Shao Kun smiled: "Then I'm a little male dog." Then he bit His ear, but he was reluctant to open his mouth. After letting go, he licked it lightly, and there was some excitement in his words: "You mean my waist is good?"

Tang Ze shut up in shame.

Shao Kun continued to hug his daughter-in-law and said, "This house is too old, even the stones are weathered. If the ordinary wood is exposed to the wind and the sun for 70 years, it would have rotted away. The wood in their house is all golden nanmu. The wood is valuable. The tables, chairs, and cabinets are all made of red sandalwood. It is very rare and rare to make furniture with large materials! The last county magistrate liked to loot the people's fat and people's cream. He must have kept it too much and forgot, and there is still a foot in the ground in his backyard. There are several jars of gold ingots."

"Really?" Tang Ze blinked.

"Of course." In the last life, the house was bought by a winemaker. This man likes to bury good wine in the ground after sealing the altar. As a result, the wine was not buried, but a few jars of gold were dug up, and the sky was a windfall...

Shao Kun didn't expect him to be so lucky, and he directly introduced the house.

The wood alone will pay off, and this position is very expensive and must be earned. He is not short of money and gold to continue burying, anyway, when will his yard want to dig and dig again!

Tang Ze hurriedly said, "Then let's dig it out!"

"No no no, I have a more important thing to do?"

"What?"

"Let you see the waist strength of a husband!"

" "..."

Biluo was sitting in Xianyunzhai's room in a daze, when she suddenly heard the servant say, "There is a young master waiting for you outside the courtyard, saying it's your old acquaintance."

Biluo walked into the corridor and walked along the window to Looking down, it was Tang Xiao who was thinking about it day and night. He was overjoyed. Just as he was about to lift his skirt and go downstairs, he heard Peony's pretentious voice spread out: "What is this Xianyunzhai? Can you put it all in?"

Biluo looked back at the girl who had been fighting for the top card every time, and raised her eyebrows: "This is not your house, naturally anyone can come, but it is you, it is ridiculous to be the master of the house, you should think about how to deal with the benefactor. Right."

Peony's face was red and white. In order to raise the price, she coaxed a wealthy businessman and handed over her body. Who would have thought that the Hundred Flowers Banquet that day, the rich man would talk about it after being drunk, and a place like Xianyunzhai is the most elegant place. Her seduction this time is like falling into a mire from the altar in En Ke's heart, and I'm afraid she will stay here for a long time.

After Biluo finished speaking, she didn't stop and turned back to the house, and came out after a quarter of an hour. Going downstairs and opening the door, Tang Xiao's face was also vicissitudes after not seeing him for a long time.

"What are you doing?" Biluo asked.

Tang Xiao said: "I'll come and see you."

Biluo thought about it and said, "I have something to look at." After speaking, he put something in his hand: "There are a lot of people here, go back and open it again." Turn around and go back.

Tang Xiao was really obedient. He didn't open the veil until he got home. Who would have thought that what was inside made him a big red face. It was actually a silk apron, and there seemed to be a unique aroma on his body. There is also a note attached to it, tonight at midnight, we will meet in the small courtyard.

...

that night, after Tang Xiao arrived, he waited for a while before Biluo came. It was cold in the middle of the night, as soon as Biluo came in, she shouted Leng and got into his arms, with a very natural demeanor, only Tang Xiao froze in place and dared not move.

After a while, Biluo said: "I don't have a good rest at night, I'm used to incense." After speaking, he took out a stick of incense from his sleeve and lit it in the incense burner, and asked back to God, "What are you looking for from me?"

"You take this silver!" After speaking, he took out a package with more than thirty taels of silver in it.

Biluo looked over: "What do you mean?"

Tang Xiao said: "When I make some more money, I will redeem myself."

Biluo smiled: "Do you know how much I am worth?" Then he stretched out his finger: "One thousand taels...gold." Then he laughed at himself. Said: "However, it should be cheap when you redeem me. After all, by then I will be too old."

Tang Xiao didn't know what to say.

Biluo replied, "The time is running out, let's get started." After finishing speaking, she started to take off Tang Xiao's clothes.

Tang Xiao grabbed his hand and said angrily, "What are you doing!" But Biluo stuck her whole body, and she didn't know what to do. Biluo's clothes slipped off automatically, and she didn't even wear them.

Biluo complained, "Since I gave you the bellyband, the little cherries on my concubine's body have been swollen by the cloth. Do you want to kiss and bite?"

Tang Xiao's brain seemed to explode. I have never seen such a bold person in my life. With such stunners in front of him, he couldn't help himself.

Early the next morning, Biluo woke up in his arms, and Tang Xiao gave him a golden hairpin made of pure gold.

Biluo has received many more expensive gifts, but only this one is the best. It was too late yesterday. It's already very bright today. He leaned over to lie on Tang Xiao's chest, his eyes flickered, and he whispered, "I'll wait for you to redeem myself."

Tang Xiao said a lot, but Bi Luo doesn't remember, but There were only two words he remembered the most, Tang Xiao said: "Definitely."

The author has something to say: I promised everyone that the double watch will last for ten days, and it ends today, and the promise is fulfilled. The daily update will resume from tomorrow, and the update time will be 7:00 pm!

The good news is that a new article is coming! If you have not paid attention to it, go to the collection as soon as possible, there will be red envelopes raining in the first three days of opening the article.