Chapter 137 Killing the New Year Pig

Seeing that the weather is getting colder day by day, the Tang family is going to start slaughtering pigs, otherwise the pigs will not gain weight in winter, and no one can afford to feed so many pigs.

The Tang family wanted to kill three heads on a big day. The pigs in his family are very carefully raised. They eat bean dregs mixed with rice bran from the tofu workshop, plus the swill and the tender vine leaves in the Shao Kun field, all round and round.

There are also many people in the village who raise pigs, but few are as good as those raised by the Tang family.

Big pigs weigh more than 200 kilograms, how much pork would it take to kill one head?

The Tang family called Shao Kun to come and see if he could sell it to Shaoji Fruit and Vegetable Shop.

Shao Kun agreed at once: "Father, if you want to kill ten, there are too many people in the county, I'm afraid that if there are too

many pigs, it won't be enough." Now the Tang family is worried that they will not sell well. Reassured a little: "Can you sell it?" Ten pigs add up to more than 2,000 catties of pork.

Even the old butcher can only sell so much in the year after year.

Shao Kun said: "Definitely." Shao Ji saw that Qiu Li was about to go out of the market, and he was worried that he didn't have anything to focus on. He has seen all the pigs raised by his father-in-law are chubby farm pigs, and they are definitely popular.

Different from half-sized pigs, Tang's pigs have been raised for more than half a year.

A mere two thousand kilograms of meat is still very confident.

When Shao Kun wants to buy good things, he will send out flyers that sell pork.

With Shao Kun's affirmation, Father Tang was a little happy and wanted to go to the butcher to talk about the price.

As a result, many people in the village knew that his family was going to kill pigs.

Father Tang was stopped by the villagers before he took a few steps, and said, "If you want to kill pigs, you can sell them in the village. My family is not hungry for your pork for a day or two."

"That's right, right here. There is a stall at the market at the entrance of the village. We will not crowd with the people in the county while guarding the village."

Since Father Tang killed a pig last year, it has given the village people a lot of incense, and they have not eaten enough. Now that the harvest is harvested and the food is sold, every household is rich, and it is not as scrupulous as before.

Father Tang said, "It's done." He

went out and found three pig butchers, who killed a pig for 100 yuan plus all the pig blood and two pounds of pork.

Father Tang planned to kill twelve pigs, two of them to be sold in the village, and ten to be packed and sent to Shao Ji.

When the day for the pig slaughter was set, Shao Kun asked the scholar to make 2,000 unique coupons of Shao Ji, or the old rule was to buy 100 yuan for 10 yuan.

Now Shao Kee's coupons are very valuable. When it was released, everyone was rushing to ask for it.

Saying the discount is a real discount, don't play those fake ones at all, even if you don't need to give it to your neighbors, it's a personal favor, or there are hawkers who pay three cents for recycling. But as the Chinese New Year is approaching, many people are waiting to buy it once in the past, how can they be willing to sell it to hawkers for three cents.

The 2,000 advertising coupons were all glowing in less than half an hour.

When I saw the coupon saying that I would start selling farm pigs the day after tomorrow, I started to look forward to it.

When they gave out coupons, many people didn't get them, and they wanted some.

Shao Kun had no choice but to add a thousand copies and put them in the rice shop and fruit and vegetable shop. As long as you buy more than 20 coins, you can get a coupon. Only once per person!

As soon as this order came out, the business of the fruit and vegetable shop and the rice shop became a little better.

Everyone was very optimistic about the farm pigs that Shao Ji wanted to go to, and Shao Kun said to his father-in-law: "I'm afraid ten is not enough."

Tang's father was not happy: "As long as you can sell it, you can kill as many as you want." Anyway, the pigs are going to be put on the slaughter, and he is worried about not being able to sell them. Now it seems that the supply is still in short supply. He is more happy than anyone else.

Other pig farmers in the village can't help but feel a little sour. They are also pigs. Their pigs have snacks and sales, but their pigs are not cared about.

Thanks to having a son-in-law like Shao Kun, the Tang family saved a lot of hearts.

Emotion is emotion. But they all decided to avoid the days when they killed pigs, otherwise it would be like fighting with the Tang family. Not only affects the price, but also hurts feelings.

On the appointed day, a few pig butchers were sharpening their knives. Originally, they were all able to kill pigs by themselves. Since no one agrees with anyone, they all want to show their hands fiercely in front of their peers.

But Father Tang meant that it would save effort by killing the three of them head-to-head. Today's agreement is to kill twelve heads, but maybe more will be added!

These pig slaughterers have never seen such arrogant customers in their life, and twelve pigs are not enough. Since there is a lot of work, we can only cooperate. At that time, the silver, pig blood, and pork will be divided equally. Now that the distribution issue has been discussed, it is decided to start killing.

Some boil water, some sharpen knives, and some choose pigs.

The division of labor is clear, and two pigs were killed quickly, both of them are experienced pig butchers.

Started to clean up here.

The slaughtered pigs are shaved and cleaned up, cut into half, so that they can be clearly placed on the chopping board.

Soon all the ten heads Shao Kun wanted were put on an ox cart and covered with rags and transported to the county.

Shao Kun freed up a large space.

Hanging all the pork behind, laying out the two halves of the pork.

The meat looked fresh, the fat was two fingers wide, and the red and white pork belly. Whether it's a stir fry or a stew, it's a must.

Zhang Sanpang came to help Shao Kun, looked outside, and said, "Why are there so many people today?"

"They all come to buy meat." Make sausages and bacon to save for the New Year.

The meat of Shao Kun's family is the same as the one sold outside. With a coupon of 100 yuan, it can be cheaper by 10 yuan. This is a solid profit.

How could the budget-conscious people in the county not know this?

Besides, pork is fifteen cents a pound, and you can buy and sell it for one hundred cents.

Let some people in soon.

People who got up early and lined up wanted to buy some good meat.

Happy to see good pork.

"How do you sell pork?"

Zhang Sanpang said, "Pork is fifteen cents, and the rest is ten cents a pound." That includes the heart, liver, spleen, lungs, pig hooves, pig head, and the like.

"Oh, that big bone costs ten cents? You can buy eight cents outside."

Before Shao Kun could say anything, someone said, "The pork outside sells for sixteen cents a pound. The coupons can still be cheap, who told you to buy big bones?"

"That's true."

"Give me five catties of fat, I'll boil lard, and then add two and a half catties of fat and half lean."

"I want ten catties of pork."

"I'll take fifteen catties."

These people are more aggressive than each other.

Someone else said, "Can I use two coupons for the two-hundred-dollar purchase?" "Yes

." Shao Kun said.

The man was instantly happy.

The eyebrows of the person next to him suddenly tightened: "Why do you have two, don't you have one for each person?"

"I got one for free, and I paid for one." It's just the New Year's Day this winter, so I'm not afraid of meat many. How can you not have a few meat dishes when you are a guest?

Besides, at first glance, the pork from Shao Kun's house is a serious pig, which is more fragrant than the pork bought outside. These women and aunts like them at first sight, and they will never be reluctant to buy them.

Only three groups of people were let in, and there were only three heads of pork left, and there were still no heads in the queue outside.

Zhang Sanpang was very busy over there.

Just now, a big family bought half a pig in one go, saying it was a happy event at home. It's not enough to buy it.

Zhang Sanpang wiped his sweat and said, "Brother Kun, you can go to the village to get some more. It's not enough to sell."

Shao Kun also saw it, and regarded meat sales as an important thing for buying New Year's goods. Even people who are stingy on weekdays are not reluctant to buy meat.

Shao Kun went back to the village.

As soon as I saw the entrance of the village, there was also a shop to grab it and collect money for Father Tang. Erhang was there to help.

People in the village have eaten pork from the Tang family, which is very fragrant. This time, I bought it for ten and eight pounds. There are also some people from the nearby villages who heard that the pork sold in Daniu Village also comes up!

Father Tang was happy to receive the money, and was called by Shao Kun and said, "Dad, we have to kill some more pigs."

"How much more?"

"At least fifteen." The county town blocked the road Living. They're all here to buy pork.

"So much." Father Tang did not expect his pigs to be so popular.

Shao Kun said: "Yeah."

Father Tang was also excited: "Successful."

If it goes on like this every day, it will take five days to sell out all the pigs, and Shao Kun must be the best.

He happily went back and told the butcher about continuing to work.

When these pig butchers heard that they had come to live, they were all happy. In Daniu Village, I earn almost two months in one day, so I am full of motivation.

Soon fifteen whole pigs were killed and shipped back to the county seat.

Many people in the village bought meat, and they couldn't wait in a hurry, so they set the fire on fire at noon. The scent came out in no time.

The pig of the Tang family is fragrant when cooked. This pig is a serious pig and it is delicious when you cook it.

Shao Kun asked someone to bring the freight back, and he rested for a while at the village market. He saw that the shopkeeper of Jufuzhai came over specially and said, "Brother Shao, do you still have the pigs you sold?" He sent the servant to buy ten kilograms there today, and came back to ask the cook to steam it and dip it in garlic paste. Juice, simple but surprisingly fragrant.

Fat but not greasy, one bite is very satisfying.

The quality of pork is best seen in this simple cooking.

After eating two bites, he asked someone to keep it. He would drink and eat when he came back in the evening. Now he has to talk about business in a hurry.

Shao Kun said: "This pork is raised by my father-in-law."

"How much more, get me some."

"Seventy or eighty."

"I want ten live pigs, and I will kill ten and transport them." Jufuzhai is now The business is good, and while selling, making bacon and sausages, there is no waste at all.

Jufuzhai was very happy to settle the money with a little bit, and went to wipe the zero, and twenty pigs were sold for sixty taels of silver.

Father Tang knew that his pigs were valuable, but he had no idea before. Now that I got the silver, my breathing is a little short. It's really been a hard year. It was a big profit. Shao Kun used 27 pigs plus these 20 pigs, almost 140 taels, leaving a total of 70 big pigs and little pigs.

By the end, the three masters who killed pigs were exhausted. Originally, I wanted pig blood to think and add some eggs to steam it into a blood cake to satisfy my cravings, but the pig blood was endless.

In the end, there is no way, add some seasonings and eggs to remove the fishy smell and steam them, then cut them into pieces like tofu and sell them. You can also eat them with garlic sauce. You can also eat sauerkraut and make a small profit.

Most of the pork on Shao Ji's side was sold, and there were a few big pig heads left that were shaved by Shao Kun, boiled and marinated to make deboned meat. Mixed with honey sauce, this meat is still live meat and tastes very fragrant, and it is also widely praised in the county.

As for the big bones, Shao Kun boiled several pots of bone soup, and it was not delicious with just a little salt.

The boiled bone soup is bright with orange butter and oily flowers, a small bowl for a penny.

The sale is fast, and many students will come out at noon to buy one.