Chapter 24 Building a House

Shao Kun saved for a while, and finally the day came to build a house. The bricks and tiles are ready, and the construction team is here.

Jiang Erge is a very capable organizer. He has more than 20 people under him. He didn't talk nonsense when he came. He directly broke ground in the well-explored place and started to lay the foundation!

When Shao Kun built a house, he only sold 200 pieces of cake. He went home early. When he came back, many villagers saw him and asked, "Xiao Shao, are you paying someone to build it?" Everyone knows the village. The fact that he was not allowed to cover it for a long time, at that time, there was a bit of excitement in my heart. No one helped him to see how he built the house. Who would have thought that he invited so many people to make such a big noise, and many people in the village went over to join in the fun.

Shao Kun said: "Thinking everyone has no time to spare, so don't bother everyone to help!" He said lightly.

But the hearts of the villagers are scratching their heads. Those working people know that they are good builders of houses all year round when they show their craftsmanship, and then they hear that they are from the county. Many villagers smacked their tongues when they heard it. I had only heard of the village going to work in the county before. Unexpectedly, the people in the county also condescended to come to them to make a living. How much money does this cost?

There are those who are carefree and straight out of the question.

Shao Kun said: "It didn't cost much." He didn't want to answer in detail. He did make a lot of money selling eggs and cakes, but in the summer, it was hot and thirsty when he was roasting beside an iron pan. But these people don't think so. Once they know that he makes money, they will only be jealous.

Nowadays, it is very high-profile to build a brick house, and there is no need to be envied by others.

So I drove the car home. As soon as he got home, Tang Ze brought over the clean clothes, knowing that the first thing Shao Kun did when he got home was to take a bath.

Brother Tang and Tang's father and mother are also there!

Now that Mother Tang sees Shao Kun's eyes, her eyes are more and more kind. Men, if you are not afraid of being poor, you are afraid of not being motivated. I used to feel a little worried about marrying Tang Ze to Shao Kun, but now I feel that I have misunderstood. Shao Kun's self-motivation is extremely strong. It was less than three months after they got married, and the big house was built. Just now, many people in the village said that Tang Ze was very lucky.

There are so many bricks and tiles, it looks like a big house is going to be built, everyone is not a fool. Shao Kunneng has gone from poor and white to the present, which is not an ordinary prospect.

"Xiao Shao? Are you back?"

"Mother-in-law, father-in-law. Second brother." After Shao Kun was mentioned by Tang Ze last time, he changed his words this time.

In front of everyone, even Father Tang was a little flattered at the moment, what a face. It would be embarrassing if he called Uncle Tang again.

Tang Ze knew that he was sweating and felt uncomfortable, so he urged, "Go and take a shower."

"Okay, I'll come back after taking a shower. I'll have a good meal later. I'll have a drink today." Shao Kun talking.

Father Tang said with a smile: "The relationship is good, and there happens to be bacon and good wine at home. Now let your second brother go back and get it." Their son-in-law has never drunk wine. Jin'er knew that he built a house, so he couldn't make the whole village laugh. Want to put out some strength. But as soon as I got here, I was stunned by the scenery in front of me, so many people were busy. When I found out, it was the county that specialized in building houses for people. Later, seeing the sour congratulations of the people who originally planned to watch the joke, Father Tang only felt happy, and his perception of Shao Kun became better and better!

Mother Tang winked at the second brother Tang, and the second brother Tang had to go home to get wine and vegetables.

When Shao Kun was about to take a bath, he saw a hawker delivering things on the way.

"Brother Shao." The hawker followed Shao Kun and made some good money. Great respect for him. Shao Kun said: "Can you run a leg for me?"

"Okay." What he did was to buy and sell in the villages and alleys, and he knew exactly what his family had.

Shao Kun said: "In that case, go and help me find a big cock weighing four or five catties, and then cut two catties of pork. Look for some oily salted duck eggs. You put it on first. After you buy one piece, I'll give you some more. Money for running errands!" The

peddler said with a smile, "Hey, it's a shame to say this. Don't worry, I'll buy it all back."

Shao Kun was relieved to take a bath, because there were many people in the family, so he hurriedly washed it. Came back after a few moments.

When he came back, the villagers looked at him even more differently. They had just inquired about these men. After the house is built, the leader will be divided according to the size of the credit, at least 300 wen, and at most 500 wen.

People in the village felt regretful when they heard this price, and hated the village chief. Didn't he cut off other people's fortunes. They didn't even think about making so much money by keeping their homes on the ground. How much would it cost if they were made of bricks and tiles?

No one could have imagined that Shao Kun could make so much money in a few months. Instead, he felt that Shao Kun was pretending to be poor before. Surely there must be another way to get money?

Those with daughters in the village regretted dying. Knowing that Shao Kun was so promising, he should have started earlier. Can't drag him to twenty-one to get married.

Shao Kun's house is built next to where he lives now. So now there is a place to live. When the new house is built in the future, he will demolish it and build a chicken coop. Now there are hundreds of chickens. They are all hens that lay eggs. Only three or four pounds. Not much meat was killed, but it was chicken fat. Shao Kun didn't like to eat, so he asked the hawker to buy a rooster.

When Shao Kun came back, Tang Ze washed the changed clothes for him by hand. The contact between the two is very normal, but everyone looks at it and laughs. After all, it is the young people who look close!

It's almost noon. Shao Kun went to Jiang Erge and said, "What do you guys eat for lunch?"

Jiang Erge waved his hand and said, "We all brought our own dry food." These 20 young men could make the employer cry after eating one meal. Besides, Shao Kun also gave money, Jiang Erge smiled boldly: "If you have water, you can eat it with dry food."

Shao Kun would appreciate it if he could ask them. It's not like other employers eat secretly, but it doesn't have to be like this. Their construction team is very principled!

Shao Kun said: "Hey, then, I will cook a pot of hot soup for you."

Jiang Erge's eyes lit up and said, "That would be better."

Shao Kun is difficult to cook, using five eggs. Tossed a pot of vegetable egg drop soup. Put a little sesame oil to enhance the taste, moderate saltiness, very good!

Shao Kun is in the food business. There are a lot of things to do. With bowls, chopsticks and soup buckets, everyone has done so many jobs, and has never eaten a meal from the host. Today, I was pleasantly surprised to hear Jiang Erge say that there is soup to drink. I was even more surprised when I came over to see that there was even an egg in the soup.