Chapter 87 Shao Jie is finished

Shao Jieniang even cried and shouted: "What a sin, why is there such a mourning star, who doesn't get up when the sun is on her butt, and still wants an old woman to take care of her daughter-in-law? Where is the truth in the world?"

Her voice was not small, and the room Li must have heard it clearly, Guan Xiaohe would definitely be frightened, but the new daughter-in-law, Xiaocui, is not afraid of being scalded by boiling water. Shao Jieniang had been singing, reading, doing and playing outside for a long time, her voice was a little hoarse, and she pretended not to hear.

Shao Jieniang thought about how old people would be laughed at by people in the village, and tears came up again, as if there were infinite grievances.

She sat at the door crying and mourning, who could bear it.

Finally, the door opened with a creak, and Shao Jieniang was full of energy and wanted to howl again. But was splashed on the face by a basin of water!

Looking back, it turned out to be the honest eldest daughter-in-law and second daughter-in-law. Shao Jieniang's hair was disheveled, and after being splashed, her hair stuck to her scalp. It was more embarrassing and embarrassing, and she didn't wait for her to get angry at this moment.

The eldest daughter-in-law said: "Mother, I'm really sorry. I thought there was a noisy crow at the door, making people upset, but I didn't expect to splash you. Go back to the house and change your clothes." Although the daughter-in-law said so, there was no guilt on her face.

At this moment, the new daughter-in-law, Xiao Cui, went out without pulling her clothes. There was a red mark on his neck after being sucked, leaning on the door and taking a hairpin from his head, while picking his nails, he said: "I also think there is an old hen crowing at this door, so it turns out to be a crow. A lot of knowledge!" He spoke with a three-point frivolous smile.

What Shao Jieniang despised the most was this little Cui, sitting or not standing or standing, her whole body seemed to have no bones, and her brows twitched when she saw a man. Just now, Sang Sang Huai didn't expect to be laughed at by her.

The eldest daughter-in-law and the second daughter-in-law are pulling her back, so what? In a hurry, he went to the eldest daughter-in-law again: "You are blind, you didn't see me at the door. You little bastard, I think you want to go against Tiangang?"

The eldest daughter-in-law had never heard such unpleasant scolding in her life, and her face changed on the spot. Said: "Mother. I respect you as Shao Dabao's mother and only spoke to you like this. After entering the house for so many years, I have given birth to children for your Shao family, taking care of the old and serving the young, without any complaints. But now I see it through. Now , some people are shameless."

Shao Jieniang scolded: "Who are you saying shameless?" The

second daughter-in-law quickly grabbed the eldest daughter-in-law and said, "Sister-in-law, if you have anything to say, let's go to the courtyard. The family shame must not be made public. When the

eldest daughter-in-law heard this, she simply raised her hand and said, "I'll be restrained for half my life by saying that I can't show my ugliness. Look, there is an old man in the village who looks like you, and I'll give it up today. If you have the ability, you can do it. Let Shao Dabao put me off. Let's see if I can manage the house and the land without me, can you do it with your old bones? It's okay to serve you. You are an elder, but what kind of shit is Shao Jie? Which of the money we spent on studying since childhood was not saved from our teeth." When

it comes to this, who is not full of bitterness.

The second daughter-in-law also felt the same way: "Let's talk about it cost 80 taels to squeeze the whole family into a small dilapidated house!" No place.

The eldest daughter-in-law continued: "It is said that Shao Jie can be exempted from tax. But I can afford it without him. Now using him for tax exemption will cost more. When you wanted to marry Tang Ze, you didn't do it and said he was a brother. The son is not easy to raise, but it turned out that he married him with a wife from one room to another. He squeezed us like long-term workers. I just wanted to ask if we were Shao Jie's slaves? We were born to be cattle and horses for him?"

Shao Jie was angry. His whole body was trembling, and he muttered to himself, "It's the other way around, it's the other way around."

Shao Jie originally slept in the room, but he couldn't sleep because of the loud scolding. Put on your shoes and head outside. As a result, Xiaocui stopped him and said, "Don't go!"

Shao Jie pulled his hand away and rushed over to reason with the two sisters-in-law.

Xiao Cui looked at his back and spat: "Idiot." She closed the door with a snap and went back to the house, despite the scolding, crying and beating outside.

The people in the village were also shocked. They didn't expect Shao Jie to be so daring and dare to beat his sister-in-law. In all fairness, what his sister-in-law did was something that many people in the village couldn't do. Shao Jie was ignorant of the scholars, so he was not as good as a pig or a dog.

The villagers were about to stop him when they thought that Brother Shao rushed over and hit Shao Jie with a shovel. Don't look at Shao Jie's fight against women, but he is no match for a farmer who works all year round.

Shao Jieniang shouted: "Dabao, are you going to beat your brother to death?"

Shao Dabao angrily said, "To kill this bastard today is a big deal. I only hate that I beat less when I was young. My daughter-in-law is like a beast."

"Oh, I don't live anymore." Shao Jieniang didn't expect that she wanted to be the newly married daughter-in-law of her younger son, but she didn't expect it to be like this!

The Shao family was in such a state of trouble that it was no longer good. Soon the village chief and the old people in the village were invited over, saying that Shao Boss and Shao 2nd strongly demanded to separate the family. The family's fields were taken care of by their brothers. It was they who saved the money. There is no habit of raising a younger brother anywhere. Request for separation. Boss Shao wants land, second child Shao wants a room. Only the youngest son Shao Jie should be kicked out.

Shao Jie kept talking about what was wrong all day long. As a result, he tightened his belt and provided him for so many years. He didn't contribute to his family at all, and even dared to beat his sister-in-law who paid the most for him.

The village chief and the old people in the village didn't like to deal with this kind of mess, but Boss Shao couldn't help but bow and bow. His hard work over the years has also been seen in everyone's eyes, just as it is in the face of the younger generation, so he had to walk for a while.

Shao Jieniang didn't expect that they would do such an amazing job. They wanted to preside over the separation and pretend to faint, but everyone ignored her, and even the little grandson asked his mother that he could help dig a hole and bury it when grandma died.

Shao Jieniang was angry.

I got up and wanted to beat this unfilial grandson, but I didn't expect the second daughter-in-law to look at her like a tigress.

In the end, the village was divided up, the eldest was divided into the fields, the second was divided into three rooms, and the other small was divided into the third.

Although the village looked down on Shao Jie, they could not let him have no place to live.

Shao Jieniang can live with her son, and the three sons will be mourned together in the next hundred years.

Shao Jie's head was broken, and at the moment he hated his eldest brother and second brother's teeth: "Don't think you can live a good life if you separate me, don't bully the poor!" The second sister-in-

law snorted coldly by the side: "Don't go If you have gold on your face, you are still a teenager. Your daughter-in-law has been married twice, but she is still a useless person."

Shao Jie's face turned pale.

The village chief and the others presided over the matter and wanted to leave. Shao Boss also said that he hopes to write on paper, and the regeneration of the province will be turbulent. The village is a bit unexpected, and life in the village pays attention to conventions. Once the black words are written in white, the hurt feelings will be irreversible.

Shao Jie said angrily: "I'll write it for you. Do you think everyone is staring at your broken ground? Yan Que knows Honghu's ambition.

" When he sees his clothes in tatters, he gets angry when he looks like a dog. He also always sorted out the words that the peasants couldn't understand. He knew that there must be no good words, and he was so angry. After so many years of hard work, in exchange for the ridicule of my younger brother, I can only feed the dog sincerely.

Shao Jie wants to write immediately!

Shao Jieniang stopped her: "Son..." She felt flustered in her heart. If she wrote about him, she would have nothing.

Shao's eldest and second child looked at his mother's fascination, and turned to Shao Jie at this time. It became more and more chilling: "Mother. In this life, do you have only one son, the youngest?"

Shao Jieniang said, "I..."

Shao Boss waved his hand in frustration, not letting her continue. He said to the second child: "Have a good life after the separation. Let's also try to eat a meal of meat!"

The old man in the village who heard this had a sore nose. It used to be said that the conditions of the village were not good, and that there was no meat and fish all year round.

But since the market at the entrance of the village is prosperous, there is income from land, and there is money to build roads at the head of the village, plus miscellaneous things, now the children in the village can eat sausages every three to five, not to mention the men who are the pillars. It is a greeting of good food and good food.

Shao Jie's family is not poor, and both older brothers have done it. There is also the smell of meat in the house, so they didn't eat it. Who ate the meat?

When she saw Shao Jieniang again, her eyes were not good.

Women in the village are also partial, but this is the first time I have seen such partiality, so it is no wonder that the sons are so resentful.

Shao Jie finished writing the deed of separation, and the village chief took a look and said, "This word is far worse than Shao Kun." As soon as I heard that the words I was proud of were despised by others, I maliciously said: "Brother, this family is finished. I have a secret to tell you. Let everyone spend it together. But you are so unkind and unrighteous, don't blame me for swallowing these twelve taels alone." He snorted coldly, the skinny camel was bigger than a horse.

If he doesn't have any ability, how can he marry a daughter-in-law?

Seeing Boss Shao's astonished expression, he felt extremely happy.

But soon, Mrs. Shao said, "Don't listen to that kid, even if he has money, he won't give it to others, otherwise, why don't he mention the black and white, and then mention it after the separation?"

Second Brother Shao said, "Yes, all the dirty money from other people's houses comes from the casino, we don't want it." Then he got angry with himself for getting more than half of the house, and said, "Since you have money, go out and build a house. I won't let you in this temple."

"I can't live without it, I can't live in a house where I have money."

The old man in the village shook his head. Home and everything are prosperous. This Shao Jie kid is arrogant because of how much money he has, but his reputation is ruined. It is too difficult to live well in the countryside with no one to help. In this rich human society, money is not the most important thing. .

But no one would tell him that.

Everyone can't stand his arrogant appearance, let him realize this old-fashioned truth.

The family has been separated, and the second sister-in-law Shao has also let go. At this moment, she sneered: "You said that if you have ten taels of silver, you have ten taels? You dare to say anything when you talk about it. I also said that I have one hundred taels. ."

Shao Jie's angry eyes bulged out, and said angrily: "The hair is long and the knowledge is short, so let's take a look." After he finished speaking, he turned back to the room to take out the money to brighten their dog's eyes!

But when he returned to the house, he shouted: "Ah..."

Shao Jieniang was afraid that something would happen to her son, and said, "What's wrong?"

Everyone went over, and after a closer look, they found that Shao Jie's house had been turned over in a mess. The jewelry on the pen, ink, paper and inkstone dresser was all looted, and Xiaocui had long since disappeared.

Shao Jie hurried over to look it up, but found that several places to hide money were empty, not even copper coins were left for him: "Mother..."

"Oh, you've been robbed. The bitch who killed a thousand knives." Shao Jie's mother cried. Then he said to his two sons, "Go and report to the official." Sister-in-law Shao said with a

cold face, "This is his own business."

"Poison woman, this is your uncle!" Shao Jieniang said.

Shao Laodao: "This thief was recruited by him, so what does he have to do with us? Shao Jie wanted to hit me in the face with money just now. Why am I rushing to hit him when I am so old?

" Er spat and said, "Deserving it."

Shao Jie was repeatedly beaten and ran, his eyes rolled over and he fainted.

Shao Jieniang was crying and scolding for a while, but her son and daughter-in-law didn't care about her. This time, she felt flustered for no reason. After being separated from the family, she can no longer handle the other sons. Who can she expect from such a poor old woman in the future?

Shao Jie's family was so troubled, not many people sympathized with him. It just added a little bit of conversation to the village after dinner.

...

Shao Kuncai didn't care about the mess, he went back to the bed and hugged his wife. After giving birth to his son, Tang Ze's stomach was flat, but he was still used to touching it!

Tang Ze turned his head around after a while, put his arms around Shao Kun's neck, and offered a kiss, saying, "Brother Kun!" Tang Ze also had lingering fears. He knew that Shao Jie was not a good thing, but he didn't expect it. He is so pitiful.

Shao Kun hooked his chin with his fingers and said, "Is my brother getting more and more handsome?" Every time he was so unreasonable, Tang Ze, who was able to tease him,

thumped. Tang Ze hummed.

Shao Kun holds his beloved, how can he restrain it, and gradually make this love longer. Tang Ze was panting and leaned on Shao Kun's body!

Shao Kun continued to tease him and said, "If I didn't marry you back then, what would you do?"

Tang Ze glanced at him: "Impossible."

"So sure?" Shao Kun raised his eyebrows.

Tang Ze said: "When you look at me, you can't wait to..." He suddenly shut up, and there was a suspicious blush on his face.

It was the first time that Shao Kun heard his daughter-in-law say this, and he couldn't wait to urge, "How was I back then?"

Tang Ze didn't say anything, causing Shao Kun to scratch his itch.

Tang Ze finally surrendered, so he blushed and said, "You looked at me as if you were going to eat me."

Shao Kun coughed dryly: "You are quite keen.

" Are you thinking about how to eat him? I thought that Tang Ze's marriage to him was a reluctant plunder, but he didn't expect this guy to be smarter than he thought. .

Tang Ze was embarrassed, and immediately covered his mouth with his hands, and said shyly and angrily, "Don't laugh." The

daughter-in-law is so cute, Shao Kun's hand on his neck slid down with a passion.

Tang Zezhen's face soon became a little more beautiful, which made people want to stop...

At this moment, there was a cold knock on the door, saying that Zhang Sanpang was coming.

"Understood." Shao Kun gritted his teeth a little more, and when he looked at Tang Ze again, he was hiding under the covers.

Shao Kun fastened the placket of the shirt that he had just opened. After all, no one could see his body except his wife.

As soon as he left the door, he saw Zhang Sanpang overjoyed and said, "Brother Kun, something big has happened."