Chapter 114 Accident

The ice cellar is all about doing it. He contacted Jiang Erge, Jiang Erge said: "I have a teacher who has made ice cellars for the nobles before. It's very good. If you have a specialization in the art industry, let him come."

With the introduction of Jiang Erge, In Daniu Village, I found a place that cost more and spent fifty taels of silver, and it was finally completed. After the completion of the construction, I had to wait until the ice was stored in winter before it could be used.

Shao Kun was in a hurry and asked his senior brother to think of a way. With the level of second brother Jiang, his senior brother had to find the winery that gave the ice cellar last year to discuss with others to get some ice cubes and spread the ice layer inside.

On a hot summer day, it cools down instantly as soon as you enter the ice cellar. Sometimes I really wish I could go one or two times a day to cool off from the heat.

Brother Jiang's brother told Shao Kun about changing the ice every year. If you want to save trouble, you can cut the ice in the frozen riverbed in winter and put it back. If you want to make edible ice, you can only use well water to freeze it in winter, and the large ice trays have already been left. It is recommended that he freeze more ice in winter, and take it out to cool off in summer, which is very cool.

So it was originally planned to sell honeydew melons for a month, but they stopped selling them in about 20 days. The remaining honeydew melons are kept in the ice cellar. As long as they are kept well, they can be stored for two months.

Shao Kun's honeydew melons are broken, and those who love honeydew melons can't stand it. The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai also came over in person and said: "Many of my guests like to eat, can you spread it more."

Shao Kun said: "Then I will give you thirty more, and I don't have much left."

The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai said, "You're good enough." He has two jobs and now lives in Daniu Village. I just saw him and said that people from Beiding also came to ask for honeydew melons, but he returned empty-handed. Very face-to-face: "When will your pears come down?"

"Qiu pears will take some time!" Shao Kun has found it, and Jufuzhai has been eyeing their house.

A restaurant owner is quite interested in these fruit trees in his house.

The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai said: "Autumn pears are good, they are the most nourishing, and I will add an autumn pear soup to the store later." Eating in autumn and winter clears and nourishes the throat.

"Okay, I'll let you know when the time comes." He just picked a pear to gnaw in the morning. The pear was not yet ripe and had a strong sour taste, but he just liked to eat sour, so he ate one raw. This year, there are many pears hanging fruit, and the person serving the fruit field is still very worried. Shao Kun said that if the harvest is good, he is afraid that the price will be lowered.

As a result, the fruit was still growing on the tree, and many people asked him to keep it. Not to mention the low price, it is not necessarily enough to score.

Recently, his family is about to receive food. With such a large area, it would be impossible not to hire people.

The grain of Shao Kun's family is good, and it is a crop of rice. People in the village say that his family's grain must be of high quality. Looking at it now, the ears are already full, and it will be the same for another month.

This time, the food is not going to be sold, except for the rest of the food that I eat at home.

Shao Kun was thinking about it, when he saw that the villagers rushed over in a hurry, and let him go home without explaining it.

Shao Kun thought that Tang Ze had something to do, so he hurried home.

It turned out that it was Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law. She was pregnant and had a big belly. She cried when she saw Shao Kun: "Brother Shao Kun, please save Sanpang." Tears fell again when he spoke!

Shao Kun said: "What's the matter, talk slowly."

He asked Tang Ze to help him sit aside, and heard Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law say that recently, there was a hooligan who saw that his egg filling business was good, so he wanted to come over to learn.

But how could the guy who eats be given to others? Zhang Sanpang refused. I didn't expect this person to come to find fault every three to five. Today, when I should have closed the stall and went home, I never came back. After a while, someone came and said that he had been arrested for causing trouble, and asked the family to take money to redeem people, and then left.

Zhang Sanpang didn't have much to rely on in the village, just an iron buddy, so she had to beg Shao Kun to find a way.

Shao Kun said: "Then I'll go to the county."

Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law was in the air when she heard the news. A powerless person like her doesn't know who to turn to if she wants to ask for help. I was really anxious, and now I heard Shao Kun's words, and I was a little bit backed up: "Thank you Shao Kun brother."

Shao Kun lives close to Zhang Sanpang, and now her daughter-in-law has a big belly and is about to give birth. Sanpang wasn't in the village either, so he asked Yihan to clean up a house, and asked her to come to live or have someone to take care of him.

Shao Kun asked Erhang to follow him to the county seat.

Before leaving, Zhang Sanpang's daughter-in-law stopped Shao Kun and took out two pieces of money, all of which Zhang Sanpang earned on weekdays. Dao: "I heard that money is demanded everywhere in the county seat, and it is inevitable to make arrangements."

Shao Kun didn't ask for her money. Said: "I have." At the end, she was still a little nervous when she saw her, so she comforted: "It should be fine, you are heavy now, don't worry too much or it will be bad for the child. San Fatty is my brother, I can't Let him be bullied by others."

When Shao Kun was about to leave, Tang Ze also wanted to follow. He was afraid that the strong dragon would not be able to suppress the local snake. What if there is such an eye-opener, and the hug hurts him?

Shao Kun knew that Tang Ze was worried about him, but he couldn't hug his daughter-in-law to comfort him in front of people, so he had to say: "You have to stay at home, otherwise we're both gone, and it's time for my son to make trouble.

" The side also appropriately said that he would take good care of Shao Kun.

Tang Ze was reluctant to part with him.

They went all the way to the county seat. It was only when they arrived that they found out that they wanted to take money to redeem people, not to put people in prison, but to be detained by those bastards.

Shao Kun inquired about it, and immediately ran to the sloppy place. As soon as he entered, he saw that Zhang Sanpang had been beaten on the head like a blood gourd, tied to a stool.

"Three fats." Shao Kun shouted.

Zhang Sanpang on the stool saw that Shao Kun was coming, and said, "Why are you here, go back quickly." He might have affected the wound when he spoke. Another sigh of relief.

Shao Kun immediately went over and untied the rope on Zhang Sanpang's hand. Two lines of airy thugs quickly appeared next to him: "Hey, you arrogant brat is crazy, who told you to untie the rope." After speaking, he started to push Shao Kun.

This also caused Erhang to immediately punch the hooligan eagerly, but this time he stabbed the ant's nest.

The group of people rushed up to Shao Kun's skill very neatly, and quickly kicked this person aside.

When it comes to fighting, Shao Kun has never been afraid of anyone. Half of his reputation in the village is made by his fists. When he saw his good brother being beaten like this, he immediately became angry. The strike became heavier, where are these people opponents. I didn't take Shao Kun seriously at first, but soon I knew I was wrong, Shao Kun is definitely a ruthless character.

"Friend, you don't take me seriously when you beat someone on my site." A voice came.

Shao Kun knew that this was the real master.