Chapter 59 Capturing the head

After Shao Kun was taken away, Tang Ze was completely panicked. Prince Linghe's butler had already gone up to tell the prince, and after a while, he didn't see them coming up and came down to look for them. Tang Ze said: "He was taken away by the yamen..." The

housekeeper immediately sweated on his forehead, and the eldest son valued him very much. Father in the eyes! He was also angry in his heart, and he had already reported to the master. Now that such a mistake has occurred, the master must think that he is not doing well. Said: "Don't worry first, I'll go up and make a report, I'll go to Shao Kun right away, and I'll bring him back safely!"

Tang Zedu cried.

The butler hurried up to report the letter.

When Prince Linghe heard this, he was furious: "Bring my token to the door immediately to ask for someone!" The

butler quickly said yes, this Shao Kun is the honored guest of the prince, and even if he robbed the door, he had to snatch him back.

He quickly pointed the menacing direction to the prison.

But they said that although Shao Kun was taken away by them, they all saw Brother Long's tragic appearance at the moment. Brother Long's skills could be beaten like that, and others didn't dare to act rashly.

Only Brother Long kept scolding and scolding in his heart, clamoring to go back and make Shao Kun look good.

Soon he reached the gate of the prison.

Shao Kun thought it was absurd. The last time he came here to find people, he didn't expect to come in by himself this time.

The yamen at the bottom said to Brother Long, "You are seriously injured, why don't you go back to rest first? Leave this to our buddies!

" He, this time if he doesn't return his name tenfold, write it backwards. There was murderous intent on his face. When he arrives at his site, he won't be able to take off his two layers of skin. He wanted to watch it with his own eyes to see how hard the bastard was.

When Shao Kun entered the prison, someone went to the county magistrate's housekeeper.

After all, he is the biological son of the county magistrate. When he is walking around the county, he usually finds some people to watch. The county magistrate's housekeeper was sitting in the house drinking tea when he heard a servant coming to report and broke a beloved thin chrysanthemum cup on the spot. The tea soup was sprinkled on the table and the books were soaked, so he couldn't take care of it, so he hurriedly went to find Lu Chutou, the chief officer of the yamen.

Lu Zhaotou was playing with a newly bought parrot in his yard when he suddenly heard hurried footsteps. Who is this so ignorant of the rules, doesn't he know he is taking a bath? He was a little angry, but as soon as he saw that it was the county magistrate's housekeeper, he immediately raised a smile: "Hey, who was I at the time, it turned out to be you, brother, why do you have time to come today? I have a little bit of West Lake here. The Longjing has been reluctant to drink it, just as you are here, brother, let's drink one?" The

county magistrate's butler's face changed: "When do you still drink tea?" The staring boss. When did Lu Zhaotou see him like this, he felt nervous, maybe something happened. But haven't you done anything wrong recently? What is he doing so aggressively? After all, he is also an old man in the county government office. He is well versed in officialdom. At this moment, he quickly turned his face and said, "Is something wrong? If there is anything I need my brother's help, I must define it!" He said with a righteous look on his face. .

Although the magistrate's steward has no substantive official position, he has been with the magistrate for a long time. What he meant often represented the county magistrate, a senior official who crushed people to death. The county magistrate not only manages the hundreds of thousands of people in the county, but even their positions are conferred by the magistrate. Anyway, one thing is certain, this time the county magistrate's housekeeper has nothing to do with him.

Sure enough, the county magistrate's steward said angrily, "Your subordinates have arrested important people from the magistrate. If there is a problem, I don't think you need to do it."

Lu Zhaotou's face darkened, and he was to blame for the mistakes made by the people under his hands. At this moment, I can't care about who is the person who was arrested? The county magistrate's family had obviously told their subordinates to admit it, but which yamen did not open his eyes to offend this kind of person, seeing that the magistrate's butler was already sweating, and he had goose bumps on his back. This person must be a very important person, otherwise, an old fox like the county magistrate butler would not come to question him, and he would not be able to speak at the moment, it was important to save people.

"Brother, let's go quickly." Damn. Lu Zhaotou angrily scolded him in his heart to see who was so shameless and caused him so much trouble. This group of little fruit is afraid that their skin is itchy, and when they look back and find out who they are, they will whip him 30 times first.

The two hurried to the gate of the prison and saw that the gate of the prison was wide open.

The county magistrate's steward said, "Is this what you look like under your management?"

Lu Zhaotou was a little embarrassed. At this moment, he secretly scolded these subordinates in his heart: "I want to teach them a lesson."

Lu Zhaotou was arrested at home. Wear the fast clothes. Just as he was about to go in, he saw some yamen around him scolding: "Hey, you are not allowed to go forward, what about you."

Lu Zhaotou was already angry, and the little yamen ran into his arms. At this moment, he said: : "Blind your dog's eyes. Do you see who I am?" The servant was frightened when he saw

it, and he couldn't speak at all: "Lu...Lu Chaitou?"

The clerk gave an ear scraper, and then said, "Lead the way."

The little yamen didn't say a word after being beaten, and he nodded and led the way beside him.

The smell of a place like a prison is very unpleasant, and the stench soaring into the sky almost didn't smoke them out. Quickly walked a few steps to the torture room. The torture instruments fell all over the floor, and there were more than a dozen yamen standing there with bruised faces.

As soon as he saw Lu Zhaotou came with the county magistrate butler. Everyone was startled, and shouted in unison: "Lu Chatou." "Where

are the people you arrested?" Lu Chatou looked at this state at the moment, and his heart trembled again, if something really happened, Can't eat one by one and walk around.

Brother Long didn't expect that this trivial matter would alarm Lu Zhaotou, and he couldn't react a bit. Could it be that he has provoked someone who shouldn't be provoked!

"Run away."

"Joke, this prison is so heavy that once you get in, it's hard to fly. Say, where did you get people?" Lu Shatou asked scoldingly.

The county magistrate's butler quickly said, "Is there any punishment?"

These people looked at each other, all at a loss as to what happened.

One of them got up quite cleverly and said: "It was a peddler who offended Brother Long, so I brought him in and wanted to teach him a lesson. Before we could use the punishment, a group of people came and robbed people, all masters. He also injured a few of our brothers."

When Lu Zhaotou heard this, his eyes darkened: "Bastard, Wang Long, your motherfucker actually came here to avenge your personal revenge. This yamen is not a place for you to vent your anger, today you It's a big disaster. Everyone involved in this incident will be fired with thirty lashes."

This incident exposed their two "big problems." People can be robbed here, this prison is a piece of paper Is it right? There is also the matter of public revenge. These yamen wear official skins, and they can really do street hooligan work, charging protection fees to bully men and women, etc. If it is not too much, he will turn a blind eye, but Kicked the iron plate today and had to clean them up.

"Lu Zhaotou... It's not bad for us, it's Brother Long..."

"My family has both the old and the young, and the whole family lives on my money."

"I was wrong, I beg Lu Zhaotou. show mercy!"

These people usually bully people relying on this skin. On weekdays, he is arrogant and domineering, and he also has a lot of hatred. If he is fired, how can he live? Whether they can survive the thirty whips on their bodies is uncertain, and all of a sudden they cry and howl.

I had been beaten when I was robbing people just now, and I began to resent Brother Long in my heart. If there was no such thing as him, I would not be implicated for no reason.

When Lu Zhaotou came, he notified a group of people. At this time, his confidant came with other yamen, and Lu Zhaotou said: "Fight, beat to death." He understood that this matter could be handled properly today. If you don't handle it properly, you'll have to hand over the position of your head-capturer tomorrow.

When these confidants heard Lu Zhaotou's words, they immediately ordered people to arrest them. This was the place where the torture was supposed to take place. Tools are readily available.

Huh... The whip slid through the air and hit the person heavily with a loud slap. With a scream, blood dripped down the whip. The other people who were waiting to be tortured were scared out of their courage, crying and begging for mercy.

The housekeeper of the county government didn't want this bloody scene. He was full of anxiety about Shao Kun and said, "Let's go out and find someone."

Lu Zhaotou hurriedly came out and felt relieved. As long as he found someone, his identity as a catcher should be kept. . I just don't know who is so funny. Now is not the time to ask questions. He called out the yamen who was guarding at the door just now, and asked, "Where did those people go?" The

little yamen quickly pointed in one direction, and the two of them walked quickly. Along the way, also ask the pedestrians next to you. I heard that he entered Xianyunzhai.

They walked quickly all the way. Both of them were people of status and status in the county, but at the moment they were sweating profusely. Just entered Xianyunzhai. Before waiting for the shopkeeper's greeting, the county magistrate's butler said, "Where are Shao Kun and the others?"

Lu Zhaotou silently wrote down the name.

The shopkeeper said, "In Yehe Teahouse, there are distinguished guests."

Not only Lu Zhaotou, but even the county magistrate's butler was stunned. What kind of person could be so respected by the shopkeeper of Xianyunzhai in this county. The two did not dare to neglect the journey. The whole upstairs is wrapped up. Many tall guards stopped him: "Who is it?" The

county magistrate's housekeeper said, "My name is Xu Zhong and I am a friend of Young Master Shao Kun. Please let me know. If it is convenient, I will go in and have a cup of tea and come back soon!"

"You wait." He went to the tea house to announce, and after a while, Shao Kun came out in person and saw the county magistrate's butler smiled: "I'm fine." The

county magistrate's butler felt relieved when he saw that he was unharmed. But where did this distinguished guest come from? There is still some uncertainty about who it is. The ability to get people out of the prison seems to be someone with a detached identity. At this moment, in front of their people, he didn't ask much, and said, "If anyone in the county is difficult for you, report my name."

"Well, thank you." Shao Kun said.

After speaking, the county magistrate's shopkeeper greeted Lu Zhaotou to come down. He didn't say a word to this extraordinary Shao Kun. It's a pity in my heart, I have to do it next time.

After Shao Kun sent them away, he went back to the house and said to Prince Linghe, "Thank you, Lord

Shizi, for your help." Prince Linghe smiled and said, "You have thanked me many times, and the teacher who saved me is my great benefactor. , I don't need to thank you for your effort. It's more important for you to coax your daughter-in-law." Tang Ze cried a while ago, and now he is still afraid, his face is full of anger and anger.

Shao Kun said: "Daughter-in-law, good daughter-in-law, I won't be impulsive again next time."

Tang Ze turned his face to the side.

Prince Linghe looked interesting, and the corners of his mouth rose.

Shao Kun said: "Give me some face, will you?" It actually meant acting like a spoiled child.

Tang Ze's face hadn't turned around, but the tips of his ears were red.

The author has something to say: "Money is not a problem" message I saw, mainly because I didn't save the manuscript, it was really a bit embarrassing. Otherwise, the normal update is normal, how about the double update on Saturday and Sunday?