Chapter 104 The Mind of the Second Sister-in-law Tang

Tang Yu saw Xiao Shaoyang for the first time, and his eyes widened with excitement: "Is this the little brother?"

"Yes." Tang Ze looked at his nephew and said.

Tang Yu is a gentle child, and he leaned over obediently: "My little brother has beautiful eyes, like Uncle Six."

Xiao Shaoyang is a vain child, and after being praised, he happily ran into Tang Yu's arms.

Tang Ze almost didn't hug his son, and said, "Brother can't hold you."

"Ah." Xiao Shaoyang didn't understand and looked back at Tang Ze.

Tang Yu came over and kissed little Shaoyang.

The little guy was so happy, he laughed and showed a small baby tooth.

They were having a good time, and the second sister-in-law and mother Tang came over with the pair of twins. When the weather is good, you can take it out and play. Both Tianci and Kexin have grown up, Tianci looks a lot like Tang Erge between his brows, but Kexin is more beautiful as a baby girl.

People who have seen this pair of twins say that this child grows according to the merits of his parents.

The first time Xiao Shaoyang saw the pair of brothers and sisters, he reached out and wanted to touch them.

The second sister-in-law Tang held the child on the bed, Tianci and Kexin would both crawl, but Xiao Shaoyang had to be held in her arms.

Now the second sister-in-law of Tang gave birth to this pair of twins and the depression for many years has been swept away, and said: "Ke Xin, godsend, you can play with your brother for a while.

Mother Tang went back after the baby was delivered. She is now stumped by the pig farm. Now there are only two sisters-in-

law Tang, Tang Ze, Tang Yu and a few children in this room.

Tang Ze said: "Second sister-in-law is really good at raising them. When Kexin was born, she was only a little old, and now she has grown up. It's almost like a godsend. "

Sister-in-law Tang also smiled and said: "This child has been more careful since he was a child. He drinks milk several times a day. It's my arm that is tired. It's okay, but when I was young, I always wanted to hug and cry as long as I put it down. The way I can hold it all the time. Now I hold it for a quarter of an hour, and it seems that I can't lift my hand!"

People say that the twins are a blessing, but it is much more tiring to take care of. She was tired and thin during the confinement period, and now she can't gain weight no matter how much she eats and makes up. The second sister-in-law of Tang envied Tang Ze: "How are you, the child is not making trouble, and someone will help you."

Tang Ze didn't think so, but when she mentioned it like this, she found it to be true. He also gave birth to a child. After giving birth, he let go, and he could come out to breathe. Tang Ze didn't understand that it was all arranged by Shao Kun. Shao Kun gave everything thoughtful, even so delicate that he didn't realize it. Seeing how tired the second sister-in-law looked, she felt a little embarrassed, and said, "Second brother didn't ask anyone to help you?"

Tang's second sister-in-law said, "I invited my mother to take care of her, and gave her a hundred wen a month, besides sister-in-law Bi The snail can also help." It is the dream of many daughters-in-law to take care of the confinement, but she has to come alone for breastfeeding. It's not easy for this little baby to eat three or four times of milk at night. But even so, she is still willing to take care of the children. Before getting married, she had no children for several years. Although her mother-in-law did not put pressure on her, she couldn't lift her head up, and she was laughed at when she returned to her parents' house. Now these two children have made her back straight. stand up!

Compared to that, it's usually nothing to be tired at all. I heard that in the past, many women had to work in the fields while breastfeeding their children. She has her natal mother to take care of the confinement, which is already very good. But looking back at Tang Ze, I knew there was something better!

This uncle is the most fortunate, but he doesn't know it yet.

Sister-in-law Tang said: "Little Shaoyang is two months younger than Tianci, but she looks about the same age."

Tang Ze said: "This child eats several meals a day, and now he can eat some complementary food. When he gets older, he will stop breastfeeding." Sister-in-

law Tang said Said: "It's so early, and there are still several years old!"

Tang Ze said: "It's better to eat early."

Tang Ze said: "If you have something to do in the future, send the children here. I have a wet nurse and Yihan to take care of me. There will be no big mistakes, and you can also relax."

Tang Ersao He happily agreed: "Then I'll send the child here in the future."

"Well."

Sister Tang watched a few children play and relaxed a little, but there was still a haze on her brows.

Tang Ze is a careful person, and said, "What's wrong?"

"Today, let my mother go back." Before leaving, he had a fight with her. Now the market at the entrance of the village is hot, and people in several villages think about it. When I came over, the stall was already full, and her mother wanted to talk and talk. Now the village chief is on good terms with Shao Kun, and he also treats the Tang family differently. Surely she could talk, but she refused.

Her mother's family also sold vegetables. Now that the vegetables are sold in large quantities, it is not because the Shao Kun family has repeat customers, and the business will not be good. Moreover, it makes it difficult for the Tang family and the village chief to do it. What makes her even more unhappy is that the mother's family actually wanted to sell the two My sister also brought in to set up a stall.

It's no secret that the second sister has always had a bad relationship with her. This is an old grudge from the past. Originally, the Tang family ordered the second brother Tang for her second sister, but at that time, the second brother Tang couldn't get the dowry, and only took a few boxes of snacks and cloth for the gift. Although her second sister thinks Tang second brother is handsome, but she doesn't like their poor family, so they fight for life and death not to marry. But they all promise that if they go back on it, their reputation will be ruined.

Her second sister asked her to marry in her place, and her mother agreed. When the matter was passed back to the Tang family, the Tang family felt a little unhappy but agreed.

Not long after she passed the door, she heard that the second sister had married into a wealthy family in Chenjia Village.

At the same time, how could the sisters not have grudges in their hearts? Later, her second sister held both of them for three years, but she was never pregnant. When I went back to my mother's house during the Chinese New Year, I was often run and ridiculed.

Who would have thought that Daniu Village would suddenly become wealthy after the road was built this year. She gave birth to twins, and the Tang family became rich. On the contrary, the second sister can't do it. The second brother-in-law first learned from others that he liked to go out to drink flowers, and he wanted to marry women from outside, and he even beat people. If I can't make it through, the second sister will leave.

Now she is relying on home to eat dry food, and her brother and sister-in-law do not allow her, so her mother wants to get her to Daniu Village. I still want her to be connected, but she hasn't agreed yet. The second sister came to see her with her face and powder, but Biluo saw that she had helped her twice!

This kind of thing is disgusting!

Her mother also helped the second sister to speak, meaning that if it hadn't been made by her second sister, how could she have a good marriage. Now the second sister and Li have the ability to help her, but they have no conscience, and they cry angrily.

She was reluctant to talk about this kind of family affairs, but she was exhausted to take care of a pair of twins, and hiding this matter in her heart also consumed her emotions. a few words. Those who are too much are hidden. That's it, Tang Ze got angry!

"How can there be such a maiden's family, the second brother is living a good life with you, what does it have to do with her. Those who dislike the poor and love the rich, who didn't want to marry and now come to show their love, who are blind I can't see it. Don't worry, I'm definitely on your side. If the second brother dares to hook up with people outside, I will despise him." After Tang Ze finished speaking, he felt that he was not enough, and added: "Shao Kun and I despise him together."

Sister Tang said, "Your second brother treats me very well, and I keep all the money for safekeeping. I don't spend a penny indiscriminately, and it hurts my son and daughter just as much. Although I come back every day, it's a little later. But they will coax the child for a while." Compared with other people who are incompetent and beat their daughter-in-law, Tang Erge is one in a thousand. I can't blame the Tang family for this, it's her mother's family holding back.

Tang Ze said: "I asked Shao Kun to hire someone to come back to take care of you and the children. Whoever has money can't live without them these days?" He was so angry that he didn't choose to speak.

Sister-in-law Tang's heart warmed, she didn't expect her husband's family to treat her so well, but instead, her mother's family treated her as an outsider. He said with a smile, "I heard that you were a steward and your words were different. You have to help me."

"Okay." Tang Ze said.

Tang Ersao said: "You said just now that anyone can live without anyone, but I don't believe it. You will definitely not be able to live without Shao Kun." Tang

Ze's face suddenly became hot when he heard this, and he said coquettishly, "Second sister-in-law."

Don't talk about it." She also watched Tang Ze grow up, Tang Ze was still young when she married, and then she thought that such a cute brother would be cheaper. Now everyone can see that Tang Zeduo likes his man.

When it comes to Shao Kun, his eyes are different.

Originally, the two people who couldn't beat each other with eight poles were unexpectedly harmonious. It can be seen that the fate arranged by God is really wonderful.

...

that night Tang Ze angrily told Shao Kun about this, and he criticized the second brother Tang severely: "Second sister-in-law gave birth to children for him, if he dares to be sorry for second sister-in-law, we will both I just despise him."

Shao Kun had a strong desire to survive and said, "I definitely won't, I have liked you since I was a child."

Tang Ze blinked, holding back his joy: "Beautiful words, there are a few good men. "

When Shao Kun heard this, he immediately went over to tickle him. The two started fighting on the bed. After a while, Tang Ze couldn't laugh anymore, and took the initiative to hug Shao Kun: "Xiang Gong, I was wrong, you are the best."

Shao Kun lowered his head and printed a kiss on his lips: "Heart I've paid it all to you, but I'm still not satisfied."

Tang Ze was a little embarrassed, he did nod to Tang Er's sister-in-law, and Shao Kun treated him well. Afraid that Shao Kun would be unhappy, he offered himself and clumsily seduced Shao Kun: "Brother Kun, I'm joking with you."

"I won't allow it next time.

" He was so speechless that he could only let out a pitiful whimper.

The next day Shao Kun specially asked someone to inquire about it.

Now Shao Kun is different from the past. Although he is rooted in Daniu Village, he has friends in the nearby villages. After a little inquiries, he recruited an aunt from Chen's village and hired her to look after the children for 100 yuan a month.

The child is also getting older, and Tang's second sister-in-law, Biluo and Tang Yu, are basically relieved to watch. For women, this is not a job, plus Tangjia Village is close to Daniu Village. Come in the morning and go home in the evening without delay.

Besides, the Tang family has more delicious food, and the benefits are much better invisibly.

Aunt Liu agreed immediately. When I came in, I saw Tang Er's sister-in-law was kind, and the two children were smart and worry-free. After three days, I felt more and more that such a good job was hard to find.

Aunt Liu has given birth to five herself and has brought several grandchildren, so she has a very good way of taking care of the children. Moreover, she is quick and diligent, and her speech is pleasant. When she came, Sister Tang felt a lot more relaxed. She was not like her maiden's mother.

Besides, Sister Tang's mother left angrily before. Knowing that the second sister-in-law Tang could not be separated from the twins, she waited for the second sister-in-law to apologize to her, ask her to go back, and wait for no one to come.

She eats delicious food there. The Tang family's bacon and sausages are brought back from time to time. The whole family has improved and they are used to it. Now they have gone back. Not to mention the difference between Tang Er's mother's mother and the family feel that the food has dropped a lot. cut.

It was time for Tang Ersao's second sister to say: "Mother, she doesn't care about us now that she has a good life. I'm not like her. If I have a good life, I will definitely be filial to my mother." Then she persuaded: "We have a good life in our village. When two women marry a man, Tang Jiaguang has raised more than 100 pigs. When they grow up, they will sell them for more than 200 taels, and they can be left without them. If I follow her, a man is not better than an outsider? Besides, she After giving birth to twins, I don't know if I can still have them, the Tang family is so rich and can let her go, I will definitely ask for more children and more blessings, look at me, I have two boys after three years, she just can't think of it."

At first, Tang Ersao The mother was persuaded. Said: "I'll talk to her again."

"I'll go too." Her second sister heard that the second brother Tang had a rest every five days, so she should be at home. That man was handsome and rich, and he was a hundred happy. It was the elder sister-in-law who scolded her three times with sharp teeth and indiscreet lips. She put up with it for the time being and waited for her to come through the door in the future, and she must have a fight with Biluo.

The second sister used rouge gouache a lot to make herself fairer and more beautiful. Although it was said that the body was a little out of shape, the second brother Tang wanted to marry her, and there was always a bit of old friendship.

There are not many men who are not greedy and fishy.

As soon as she and her mother entered Tang's house, she saw the second brother Tang at a glance: "What are you doing?" It wasn't like what the eldest sister said, but it was a little bit coquettish.

The second brother Tang was screwed by the second sister-in-law Tang last night, how dare he talk to the eldest sister, and hurried away.

She stomped her feet angrily and thought she was a little girl.

As everyone knows, she has given birth to two children, and she is plump and not beautiful.

Then I saw the second sister-in-law Tang's face cold.

Aunt Liu said: "Who am I supposed to be, it turns out to be Hu Ziniang. Before being divorced, the village thought it was Hu Zi's father who broke the shoes, but now it doesn't seem to be the case!"

As soon as the second sister saw this aunt, it was like a mouse meeting a cat: "Aunt Liu Liu Liu... why are you here?" Her courage was about to break.

Aunt Liu is a famous woman in Chenjia Village. She is nice, but she likes to gossip. The village has a high level of seniority, and she saw the matter of seducing her brother-in-law just now, so how could she not tell others in the Chen family village. Her ex-husband was the most careful. She was wronged and was divorced. Her parents-in-law felt sorry for her and gave her 10 taels of silver as compensation. In case they were to find out, not to mention whether the 10 taels of silver could be guaranteed, even the chaste ones Her reputation is also damaged. If she is still young, if she has a bad reputation, it will be difficult for her to marry again. She said with cold hands and feet: "I'm joking with them, hehe, don't tell others."

"I'm not blind, I can't open it . Just kidding, I can see clearly, you don't even spare your brother-in-law? Are there no men in this world?" Aunt Liu said.

The second sister's scalp was numb.

Sister-in-law Tang's mother didn't know people from Chenjia Village, so she didn't know why the second daughter was so frightened. Displeased : "Who are you?"

Aunt Liu said, "I am a servant hired by the Tang family. I will not need my parents' family in the future. You are also very busy. Go back."

Tang Er's mother was dumbfounded on the spot. Her 100 yuan a month and countless dry food of sausage, bacon, fine rice and rice are gone?