Chapter 5 Want to make money

Who wouldn't be envious of such a big fish, watching him bring it home with envy. Shao Kun killed fish very swiftly. After washing it with water, he went to the fishy line and set up a fire directly in the yard and roasted it on the fire.

If the seasoning is enough, the braised fish he makes is also a must, but now the conditions do not allow it, and the fish is not necessarily delicious in the absence of seasoning.

Shao Kun built a simple barbecue grill. The two kilograms of grilled fish is still a bit big. The most taboo thing to grill on an open fire is smoky fire. Otherwise, the skin on the outside is scorched, and the meat on the inside is undercooked, so you can't eat it.

It can only be roasted on a small fire, the fish oil on the fish skin will fall into the fire, and the sound of explosion sounded, the starting point of sparks!

The salt rubbed on the fish was gradually roasted, and the taste entered the meat.

Shao Kun was quite patient, and soon the fish flesh turned from transparent to milky white, and the flesh became much firmer. The ginger slices and green onion leaves are not in vain, and the fragrance wafts out all of a sudden.

The fins of the fish's tail were roasted and crispy, and when they were gently pinched, they turned into slag.

At this moment, Tang Ze came back, and it was almost noon when he came back.

I simply dug out a soil basket, and if the wild vegetables are salted, they can be stored for five or six days.

Junxiu's little face was stained with a lot of dirt.

He smelled the fragrance outside the courtyard. He thought the neighbors had good food, but when he opened the courtyard, he found that Shao Kun was grilling fish. Immediately, his eyes lit up: "Where did you get the fish?"

"Caught it by the river."

Tang Zeguang looked at the fish, as if it was fixed on a wooden stick, his stomach was rumbling, and his face was very red. Excuse me!

It's almost noon now. Shao Kun said: "Go and change your clothes, don't dig wild vegetables next time." His clothes were stained with dew and moisture, and if the wind was blowing, it would be very easy to contract the cold.

Every family is not rich, and many wild vegetables on the nearby mountains have been picked. If you want to dig wild vegetables, you have to go further into the mountains, where there are ferocious beasts and it is very dangerous!

Tang Ze snorted, and after a while, he changed into a light green dress and came out. His skin is very white, and wearing this kind of clothes is like a willow bud that just came out, full of vitality.

Shao Kun finally cooked the fish. Said: "Let's go into the house to eat."

He put the fish on a plate and entered the house.

Only then did Tang Ze realize that he forgot to make wild vegetable lump soup.

Attracted by the smell of fish, he didn't even pick wild vegetables. He was about to work, but was stopped by Shao Kun, and said, "Let's eat. I'll do it!"

Tang Ze dawdled around Shao Kun.

Although Tang Ze doesn't like to cook, and his cooking skills are average, the custom of men not entering the kitchen has been heard by the elderly in the village.

"I'll do it."

Shao Kun turned around and tapped his nose with his hand.

Tang Ze took a step back and seemed to be frightened, quite cute.

Shao Kun said: "Let's eat grilled fish, it won't taste good after a while!" He likes to cook, and he is more motivated to cook for his beloved.

The same oil-free black-noodled wild vegetable nugget soup is very delicious after a quarter of an hour.

Although the same rough, but the taste is good enough to swallow.

The brother is different from the woman, and the appetite is quite large. The two of them ate deliciously, and they ate a fish cleanly. When I put down the tableware, I felt satisfaction in my stomach.

Tang Ze was a little embarrassed, he ate too much. I've added lump soup twice, who can eat so much.

The entanglement and embarrassment on his face were all written on his face, and Shao Kunguang knew what he was thinking at a glance.

"Eat more, you're too thin." One hand could wrap around his waist.

Tang Ze and him were not as restrained as they were at the beginning, and said, "It doesn't look good if you eat fat!"

"You look good in everything."

Tang Ze cast a glance at him with a pair of beautiful almond eyes: "Slick tongue." His face was suspicious. It was red like a thin layer of rouge, and I wanted to hug it and lick it clean.

Although Shao Kun was already his nominal husband, the two of them were not husband and wife after all, and he felt a little nervous when he looked at them like this.

He couldn't see enough of his daughter-in-law Shao Kun, only the ambiguous atmosphere between the two was circulating.

Thinking about food and clothing... Shao Kun was also a little dry, forcing himself to change the subject.

"Daughter-in-law, I want to do business." He thought about it, and several masters in his previous life praised his craft. It's more than enough to go to a big restaurant, and it must be good for him to set up a small stall and make some food.

Shao Kun had already thought about the cause and effect, but when he heard this, Tang Ze's ears changed. A gangster who recruited cats and dogs suddenly said that he wanted to do business, and he seemed unreliable.

Tang Ze said: "Can't you be down-to-earth?"

"What does it mean to be down-to-earth?" Shao Kun asked back.

Tang Ze said: "I'm going to tell my eldest brother, let him take you with him when he goes out to make money, and he can bring back consistent money in a year." He said very seriously.

Ordinary people want to find this way yet, and the eldest brother of the Tang family has traveled all over the world when he was a teenager. I was deceived a few years ago, but I have gradually found business in the past few years. Gradually settle down and start making money. Tang Ze had thought about this idea before, but he just didn't have time to talk to Shao Kun.

Shao Kun knew their job. It was very hard work, and he ran across the village. There are many enemies, if he leaves and leaves Tang Ze alone, he will not worry. What's more, Shao Jie, the nephew at the head of the village, was also eyeing Tang Ze. Then he said, "No."

"You..." Tang Ze was a little annoyed, he really didn't know good people. Big brother's business didn't bring outsiders.

Shao Kun said, "Dear me..."

Tang Ze ducked away at once, feeling a little aggrieved: "Men must be at ease."

"I'm like this!"

Tang Ze looked at him in disbelief. His eyes were filled with sparkling water vapor: "Okay, you can live alone." After that, he turned around and left, thinking in his heart that he shouldn't trust him, and he won't go back next time he picks him up at his house.

Shao Kun looked at the direction he was leaving with a gloomy expression, but did not stop him. This family really can't support Tang Ze now.

It's better to go back to her parents' house, and it also saves him worrying after he goes out.

He has a bad relationship with his family, and he doesn't have the face to borrow money from Tang Ze's. The most likely person to get money is to borrow from him.

Both Zhang Sanpang's parents died, and the originally wealthy years have gradually become empty. He is the friend who knows best. At present, all of them are only more than 1,000 yuan. This is his wife's book. You can borrow it, but it's not necessary.

Shao Kun remembered something! A few households in the village go to the deep mountains to pick medicinal materials, and after simple processing, they can be sold to the medicinal materials stores in the county. Although the price is not high, but it is cash.

A skin boy like him has crossed the mountains several times when he was a teenager, and the lines here are all familiar.

He wants to try. He mixed it with black flour and baked it in the oven into a firm pan. It's as hard as a rock. You can't eat this without good teeth. This kind of cake can be stored for a month without spoiling.

He filled the gourd with water from the well. Bring some anti-mosquito medicine and smear it with you a few times, pick up a wooden stick, and go into the mountain.

When he went, there was no road, and he stepped on grass and stones.

It was quiet in the woods, only the sound of clattering when he stepped on it.

Carefully looking for the precious medicinal herbs hidden in the corners of the mountain, I heard that the village next door has come to the mountain to dig precious wild ginseng and earn more than ten taels.

He looked for it, and there were some strange sounds in the woods.

For more than an hour, his arms were scratched by the dense branches in the forest. Soon he had entered the deep mountains, and he paid 12 points of attention. There were tigers in the deep mountains.

Few people come here, there are wild vegetables all over the ground, it has rained a few days ago, the ground is still damp, and there are many mushrooms of various shapes in the bushes. He took a few steps. Suddenly I felt something tingling under my feet. Looking down, the land was a little soft because of the rain. Only here is very stunned. Looking down, what was covered by the leaves and thick grass was actually a white bone. Next to the white bone was a rotten cloth bag, and the cloth had rotted into pieces. There are some rusted copper coins and old silver.

Shao Kun gently digged with a wooden stick and found a complete white bone that had been dead for many years. There is also a black section in the leg bone, which looks like it has been poisoned to death.

Shao Kun collected the body for him. Buried in the woods to save it from being eaten by beasts.

Since Shao Kun did that strange fantasy, he has become extremely respectful of life and death: "Although I don't know who you are, you can rest in peace. This money is considered funeral expenses!"

A total of two taels of silver and a few Ten copper coins. Shao Kun took half of it. The remaining half accompanied his pieces of rotten and rotten clothes, wrapped up and placed next to his bones. If he was an old ghost in heaven, who would know if he was stingy.

The last handful of loess was sprinkled, and it was getting late. The woods had become very dangerous, and he had to get out as soon as possible.

After Shao Kun went all the way down the mountain, it was difficult to tell the direction in this wood.

Shao Kun waited after going down the mountain. He was covered in cuts from branches and vines.

It was also completely dark.

There are only a few households in Daniu Village that are still dimly lit, and the rest of the people went to bed early to save that little kerosene!

Shao Kun's footsteps were light, and he hardly made a sound when he passed by. Who would have expected that when he entered the village, he found a pair of wild mandarin ducks.

The village is still very conservative, and the unmatched coexistence on the open floor made Shao Kun curious.

Most of the people in the village can't see anything at night, and his night vision is okay. He was slightly taken aback when he saw the person clearly.

The person who did such a shameless thing was actually his nephew Shao Jie who read a lot of sage books.

The corners of his mouth raised a sarcastic angle, and he looked like a person. This kind of thing can be done. If the gongs and drums were beaten for a while and everyone in the village looked at it, what else could he say?

Under that snow-white arm, was the village chief's daughter - Guan Xiaohe.

Shao Kun heard that the village chief wanted to marry his daughter to Shao Jie. In the eyes of the old people in the village, the pair were very compatible. I've never heard of Shao Jie's actions, and I didn't expect to do such scandals behind the scenes.

Guan Xiaohe usually looks contemptuous, but he is so obedient to Shao Jie.

However, she was brave enough, and she dared to hand over a scumbag like Shao Jie, she really didn't know what to say about her.

Although he doesn't like it, as long as Shao Jie doesn't pester Tang Ze, whoever he loves is with whomever he loves to be with!

He had nothing to do, afraid that these two people would rely on him again, so he went back to the house.

These two pieces of silver and seven copper coins from the previous dynasty.

With hope and goals, he turned off the lights early and went to sleep, only to taste the sweetness of hugging his daughter-in-law, which made people angry again. Lying alone in bed, there is always something missing.

Early the next morning. He went to town. When he first went out in the morning, he found that his old hen was lying in the nest. As soon as he went out, the old hen flapped his wings twice, startling him, and almost forgot about the gadget.

Looking closely, there are three round eggs under the chicken butt. Shao Kun quickly lifted the chicken and took the egg out of the nest. People in the village say that hens don't know how to count, so if they take their eggs away, they will lay them every day.

They don't have roosters at home, and they can't hatch eggs at all.

Pick up the three eggs with one hand and put them in the small basin next to the stove. Three chubby eggs are very rare.

He couldn't help swallowing a saliva. He went back to be the son of the county magistrate in his last life, and he had never eaten any delicacies from the mountains and seas. I'm so greedy for this egg.

But seeing this egg, he immediately inspired him! Worrying about what to do with the stall. Seeing eggs suddenly reminded me of a snack. When he was rich, he couldn't get tired of eating this snack, and he spent a lot of money to buy the recipe.

At first, many servants laughed at him. But now he wants to give a thumbs up to the previous life. What a fucking foresight!

There is an old saying in the village, who knows that there is rain on that cloud, and it will catch up.

He immediately went to the county seat. Daniu Village is very close to the county seat, and it only takes two hours to walk there. If you are willing to pay for two cents to go to the next village, there will be an ox cart going to the county seat.

However, Shao Kun chose to walk, mainly to save money, what is it for a young man to walk a few steps.

He went to the county town for the first time, but it felt very familiar.

Every street and even some old shops were exactly the same as in his mind. He walked a few streets and knocked on a door.

He looked like a big family, but when he opened it, he found a hidden pawnshop in the corner. Not to mention outsiders, even those who lived in this street for many years might not know what the shop was for.

Shao Kun knocked on the door. It was a short middle-aged man who looked like the shopkeeper here in his 40s, and his height only reached his chest.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The short shopkeeper's attitude was very bad.

"Baishi builds the White Pagoda," he said.

The little one didn't pick his eyelids, and said, "Come in."

What Shao Kun just said was the code here.

Back then, as the son of the county magistrate, he learned a lot of interesting things from his friends. Including this dark pawnshop. Everyone's family has something that is not easy to shoot clearly. Come here regardless of where you come from, the price is fair. There are all kinds of things here, such as the prodigal who stole the treasure of their ancestors, the love token of the secret prostitute, the tomb robber who wants to sell the stolen goods, the people who come here are high and low, just say the secret code "Baishi builds the white pagoda." It is considered a guest. .

No one knows how much money the shopkeeper has in their store, and the money seems to be in a steady stream.

Shao Kun guessed that the background must be very deep, and said, "Change it into copper coins for me." He took a tael of silver.

The short shopkeeper just raised his eyelids and recognized it: "It's old silver, but it's been corroded by the rain too badly. It can only be exchanged for seven hundred wen." For a moment, it was almost as he expected.

"Okay." Shao Kun agreed.

The shopkeeper immediately exchanged it for him, and Shao Kun said, "Can I accept these copper coins?" He took out the good-looking ones.

The short shopkeeper glanced at him one more time. If the ancient money from the previous dynasty was taken outside, it would be punished by someone who found it. But there are also some people who are not afraid of death who like to collect these things.

Seeing that the rust on these pieces was not too serious, he said, "Each piece is thirty cents." There are seven pieces in total. Two hundred and ten texts.

Shao Kun exchanged all these and came out with nine hundred and ten papers.

This is all his belongings.

Out of the pawnshop, he still has a lot to do. Thinking that people in the county are quite willing to spend money on food, Shao Kun planned to open a stall in a lively area on the street and sell eggs and cakes.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-02-13 17:40:29~2020-02-14 18:27:16~

Thank you for casting mines Little Angel: 1 cans, oh, oh, ho, 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 6 bottles of Circle; 5 bottles of Doudou; 3 bottles of cans; 2 bottles of Dongdong; 1 bottle of Queen, Jingliu ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!