Chapter 130 Planning

Shao Kun hugged his son, he couldn't help touching the child's soft cheeks and chin, it felt very good. Recently, Xiao Shaoyang has teeth. Shao Kun is fine if he touches it, but if he touches it a few more times, he will bite.

Tang Ze said next to him: "I heard from my aunts that if the child bites, they will bite back, and they won't bite next time."

Shao Kun saw that their son's skin was so tender that it was about to come out of water, and he couldn't keep his mouth shut. To Tang Ze: "Would you help me bite him."

"Why?" Tang Ze blinked: "You just want me to be a bad guy!"

Shao Kun said: "Then he bites your man, don't you feel bad?"

"Bite, bite hard." Tang Ze said deliberately.

"Oh, the little rascal can't cure you." Shao Kun hugged the child without delay to control his daughter-in-law, and kissed him fiercely.

In the middle of the two, Xiao Shaoyang thought they were playing. Next to him, he clapped his hands excitedly.

Tang Ze is shy, even though he has done more shameful things. But I was embarrassed to be kissed in front of my son. Angered, he also bit Shao Kun's ear.

Shao Kun caught him immediately: "My son loves to bite, just follow you."

"You!" Tang Ze was very dissatisfied, who made him not as articulate as Shao Kun.

Xiao Shaoyang went to Tang Ze's arms again, and rushed straight into his arms, and in his arms he followed Shao Kun's example and kissed Tang Ze.

One big and one small, where did Tang Ze's blushing parry?

Shao Kun quickly grabbed Xiao Shaoyang and said, "My daughter-in-law, you can't kiss."

"Father." Numene's voice came.

The family of three in the house was quite lively.

This is what Tang Xiao saw when he came over.

Looking for Shao Kun: "I have a friend who is going to a coastal city. If you go, you can go with him." It was about Shao Kee's opening of a branch.

Shao Ji has now opened up three businesses. The daily profit of the food court, fruit and vegetable shop and grain shop is very considerable. Opening a branch in other places is also on the agenda.

Shao Kun wanted to go to a coastal city to open a branch, where the wealthy and rich could make a lot of money. So I asked Tang Xiao privately, but I wanted to find a reliable person to be a guide in the past. Tang Xiao has only found the right person since he came back.

After listening to the elder brother's words, Tang Ze hugged his son tightly and looked at Shao Kun nervously.

Tang Xiao looked at his younger brother and wanted to persuade him, but seeing that Tang Ze's eyes were red, he was still not willing to speak. Shao Kun has a very good relationship with his younger brother. This kind of separation, which ranges from a month to half a year, is extremely unbearable for Tang Ze.

After Big Brother Tang left. Shao Kun called Xiao Shaoyang Yihan and took him away. He and Tang Ze were the only two left in the room.

Tang Ze hid directly in Shao Kun's arms and said, "Brother Kun..." He has never been separated from Shao Kun since he got married, and felt a lot of grievances in his heart.

Shao Kun said: "I want to open a branch there."

"No..."

"Good, earning more money will help you and our son live a better life."

"Don't..." He said softly, knowing in his heart Shao Kun is doing serious things, but it is uncomfortable.

Shao Kun kissed his daughter-in-law's hair, and he would be reluctant to part with it. He thought about it and said, "Would you like to go with me?"

"Ah?" Tang Ze raised his head tearfully.

With a pitiful look, Shao Kun's evil thoughts rushed out. He lowered his head and kissed those seductive lips, which were as sweet as ever.

Tang Ze was in a hurry to get down to business, and he didn't have the heart to cooperate with him. He pushed him away and said, "Are you going to take me with you?"

"You go with me."

"Okay." Tang Ze is lazy and doesn't like to go out. , but agreed for Shao Kun.

Shao Kun said: "The journey is long and we have to toss, we can't take our son." Once the child is too young, it will be fatal if he is not acclimatized.

Tang Ze felt another struggle in his heart. What I think in my heart is to stay by the side of the child, or to go with the man.

Finally decided to go with Shao Kun.

But he was reluctant in his heart, plunged into Shao Kun's arms and cried like a man in tears.

Shao Kun said distressedly, "Why don't you stay?"

Tang Ze cried and didn't speak, but he wrapped his arms around him even tighter.

In the end, the husband and wife decided to let the children choose by themselves, and carried Xiao Shaoyang over and said, "Baby, do you want to be with Daddy Tang Ze, or do you want to stay at home and play by yourself.

" I understand what the adults mean.

Xiao Shaoyang thought for a while and was about to speak. Shao Kun added another sentence next to him: "You can find a little sister to play at home." When

Xiao Shaoyang heard this, he was no longer confused: "I want a little sister."

Tang Ze's eyes were red from crying just now, but he didn't expect his son to choose not to choose. He repeated the question: "Do you want a father or a little sister?"

Xiao Shaoyang said more clearly, "I want a little sister."

Shao Kun said: "It's good, I really deserve to be my son." Looking back, he had to tell Zhang Sanpang to take care of his son after he left.

Shao Kun also wanted to take Brother Tang away. His ability is very strong, but Buzhuang still wronged him.

Shao Kun wants to use it in a bigger place if he can be alone. Tang Xiao is very suitable, and Tang Yu and Biluo can be arranged there.

Daniu Village is the root of Shao Kun, relatives and friends are all around, and they have to come back after arranging the branch.

When Shao Kun chose a group, he talked to the Tang family.

Brother Tang listened to his eyes lit up: "Brother, what a great opportunity." If he hadn't gone too far with the twins, he would have wanted to go, and Shao Ji had already formed a scale. The money is like flowing water, and it is even more incredible to open a shop in a rich coastal area.

Tang's father and Tang's mother also agreed: "You don't have to worry about the family's affairs." As a parent, you want your children to be well. Tang Xiao has been married to Biluo for a long time now, and he always spends less time with each other, so he feels very sorry for other people's children.

Tang Xiao also agreed in his heart that his first pot of gold was earned on the coast. And he also built a network of people. When he arrived at the coastal area, Fuzebuzhuang's purchase channel would be more stable with him.

If he goes to Buzhuang's business, it will be handed over to Brother Tang. Tang Xiao has cultivated people a long time ago, and it will be very easy for Tang Er to manage it!

Tang Yu can also be with him. Just don't know if Biluo is willing or not, Tang Xiao asked him quietly: "Would you like to come with me?"

Biluo smiled and said: "Where is the prince, where is the concubine!"

Tang Xiao agreed the next day Shao Kun.

Coastal cities, together with moving, have to prepare a lot, and they have been preparing for more than a month. In order to let his son get familiar with the days when they were not around, Xiao Shaoyang and Yihan and Yifei were directly arranged to Zhang Sanpang's house.

"Good brother, I will leave my son to you." Shao Kun said.

Zhang Sanpang waved his hand: "Come back early." He was afraid that his nephew Shao Yang would miss his daughter, but he was afraid of what happened. They still live in their house now.