183

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (183)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (183)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  She immediately looked downstairs, and sure enough, she saw that Liu Ming's body began to mutate.

  He was twitching in the corner, and when he raised his head again, his whole neck was stiff, and blue meridians were covering all the way from his neck to his cheeks. When he turned his head, his eyes were already gray-white.

  "I, why can't I see?" Liu Ming covered his eyes tightly. At this time, his classmates all scattered and backed away.

  "I, it hurts so much. My body hurts."

  "Jingjing! Jingjing! Where are you!"

  "Don't come here!" Seeing him like this, Sun Jingjing hid back repeatedly. When she retreated to a shelf, she staggered and fell to the ground.

  Liu Ming suddenly let go of his hand at this time. There was no trace of life on his face anymore. His gray eyes were completely lifeless, staring at Sun Jingjing in front of him, and he rushed towards her like a tiger pouncing on food .

  At this juncture, a cold Tang knife flew down from the second floor.

  Liu Ming, who was flying, was nailed to the shelf on the right by the Tang knife flying diagonally, and the knife penetrated from beginning to end.

  Its zombie-like eyes gradually lost their luster.

  When all the students saw this scene, their faces turned pale.

  Their hearts were beating wildly, and a few little girls even vomited out and cried.

  Sun Jingjing stared at the dead Liu Ming in front of her with wide eyes, her whole body froze on the spot.

  At this time, more enthusiastic knocks came from the front and back doors of the lobby on the first floor, and the zombies howled.

  The two flimsy doors at the front and back didn't seem to last long at all.

  These students couldn't help but look towards the second floor, and all ran towards Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia turned around and continued to fill the medicine. She filled almost half of the medicine on the second floor. At this time, a young boy came over carrying her Tang Dao.

  "This young lady, your knife." He carefully handed her knife over.

  Han Qingxia raised his eyelids slightly, without even looking at him, and put the knife into its sheath with a sound.

  The boy's eyes brightened even more when he saw her handsome way of sheathing the knife. He watched Han Qingxia collect the medicine without saying a word, and stood there for a while, "Miss, do you want to collect the medicine? I'll help you." You do it!"

  Han Qingxia finally turned to look at him at this time. Among the group of students, the little boy in front of her came to talk to her. The other girls all gathered together. They were checking each other's health and comforting Sun Jingjing.

  The other two boys gathered together and didn't know what to say. They looked at her and the other girls.

  Han Qingxia tilted her head and said, "Get a big bag and pack the other side for me."