209

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoarding_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (209)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(209)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "boom--"

  Zombie Zhang Tang was shot directly into the wall.

  His head was even broken into two pieces by the strong current.

  A shiny crystal core fell out of its brain.

  Han Qingxia walked over and picked up the crystal core.

  At this moment, Zhao Jie and others were all stunned.

  They looked at her in shock.

  So strong...

  At this moment, Lin Ming hurriedly ran down from the third floor, "What's wrong?"

  "Brother Ming, Zhang Tang has turned into a zombie!"

  Half an hour later, Lin Ming led everyone to inspect the entire B&B.

  They found that the window in Zhang Tang's room had been opened. Judging from the traces, the zombies should have crawled in from here.

  "It's definitely not an accident, it's man-made." Zhao Jie said.

  "But we were all here during the meal. No, only Hu Mingyu was not here!" Li Meng, who had never spoken a word, said.

  Hu Mingyu, who had just followed Lin Ming down, immediately changed his expression.

  Just when she was about to curse, Lin Ming hurriedly said, "Don't talk nonsense without evidence."

  He blocked everyone's mouths, but he couldn't block everyone's hearts. Hu Mingyu felt everyone's eyes and ran upstairs again.

  Among the crowd, Han Qingxia noticed the look in the eyes of the little girl Lu Xin. She hid in the arms of her boyfriend Li Meng and kept looking at Zhang Tang.

  Her boyfriend comforted her, "Don't be afraid, it's okay. I will protect you no matter what."

  Lu Xin nodded timidly.

  After the accident, Lin Ming asked Zhao Jie and Zhao Xiu to go to the basement to check what happened to the electricity, while he took everyone to check inside the villa.

  "Be careful tonight, things will definitely not be simple." Lu Qiyan said after the people dispersed.

  They looked at the meal Lin Ming prepared for them tonight, "Let's eat our own food."

  "Um."

  Han Qingxia also meant this.

  After they ate their own food, Lin Ming and others took turns eating their dinner.

  Lu Xin didn't come out until after dinner.

  Li Meng said that she lost her appetite after seeing Zhang Tang's tragic death.

  After hearing this, no one cared about it. When everyone finished eating, Gong Yuer's face suddenly changed and she ran out, "It's not good, it's not good!"