295

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (295)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (295)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "We won't go." Lu Qiyan, who had been silent next to him, said, "No matter it was before or now!"

  Han Qingxia smiled softly when she heard this.

  People are just different.

  Even though the government was gone, Lu Qiyan and his grandfather were still actively protecting the people. The three survivor bases that the government had invested their blood to build had long since changed.

  They will not give up the people and the land they once protected.

  "Old man, you continue to keep in touch with them and inquire more about their movements. Then we must keep it secret here and not let any of them know that our Midsummer Alliance has been established!"

  "I know." Mr. Lu smiled and looked at Han Qingxia approvingly.

  This granddaughter, he picked it up in a roundabout way!

  He likes Han Qingxia so much!

  She likes her so much that he feels that his grandson is not worthy of her, and he definitely doesn't have the ability to make her his granddaughter-in-law, so he still has to rely on himself!

  When Han Qingxia's aunt Ouyang Lan came today, he immediately became active and asked her to recognize a daughter. Fortunately, he also liked Ouyang Lan's character. The two of them were very happy chatting. Mr. Lu pulled her and went Registered at the household registration office.

  In this way, Han Qingxia can be considered his granddaughter!

  Lao Lu looked at her, thinking about passing on his mantle to her in the future, and then entrusting his grandson to her.

  With Han Qingxia here, he felt relieved even if he closed his eyes now!

  Chapter 244 What good news

  The Mid-Autumn Festival dinner is over.

  Ouyang Lan and Mr. Lu had a very happy time drinking, and she would stay at Lu's house to sleep that day.

  Han Qingxia couldn't resist her only aunt, so she rested with her at Lu's house.

  After everyone had eaten and drank, Han Qingxia was thinking about the three Ark bases.

  All three Ark bases are stronger than her.

  This is not okay.

  She has to step up her construction, at least before those three Ark bases notice her, she has to become a tiger that all of them look up to!

  "What are you thinking about?" Lu Qiyan walked to Han Qingxia who was peeling peanuts alone.

  "Thinking about my stuff."

  Lu Qiyan: "...what are you?"

  Han Qingxia raised his head and smiled at him, revealing two friendly little tiger teeth, "Those three Ark bases must be mine!"