233

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (233)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (233)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She wants to seize the last one or two years to play a big game.

  If you win the bet, human beings can stand up, but if you lose the bet... Han Qingxia may have to go back to before liberation.

  A tight life guarding his own little base.

  But she took the gamble!

  No matter how bad it is, can it still be worse than the previous life?

  Although from beginning to end, the lives of these bases were not her concern.

  What comes with greater ability and greater responsibility has never had anything to do with her.

  She even said that in her opinion, this sentence is used in reverse. The strong come first, and no matter what the strong do, they will have strong social responsibilities.

  The lives of these people are just incidental to this, as a very weak or even unconsidered factor.

  They did not hinder Han Qingxia. In this situation, Han Qingxia could take them to fly together and save people. It was okay. But if their interests conflicted, it was not a question of whether Han Qingxia helped or not. Han Qingxia would kill them first. .

  The strong are like gods.

  Those who follow me will prosper, those who go against me will perish.

  Always align with the interests of the strong, and the strong will show their kindness.

  The kind-hearted Han Qingxia decided to support everyone.

  After her news was released, all the bases were shaken.

  In this current situation, not 100% of the bases need help.

  After all, without Han Qingxia in the previous life, these bases, large and small, could last ten years.

  They had a hard time, but they persisted.

  However, a butterfly flapping its wings can set off a hurricane. The rise of Han Qingxia has long since changed the fate of this base.

  Without an absolutely strong person to take the lead, everyone can only save their own lives. Now that there is a strong person who is willing to help and lead them, can everyone not be shaken!

  Humans are group animals, especially in the land of China. People like to move closer to powerful organizations.

  The base of tomorrow at this moment.

  After Rong Yin received the reply, he immediately raised his eyebrows.

  "You want all bases to listen to the Midsummer Alliance? Their appetite is really big."

  "Boss, what should we say?"

  "Promise them that we will discuss whether or not to listen to Han Qingxia when we meet the rumored Han Qingxia from the Midsummer Alliance."

  Han Qingxia is currently leading people to continue to counterattack the city.

  The suggestion given by Qi Sang last time worked very well. The two large areas were cut into five parts. The zombie groups that were originally dense and had nowhere to attack were gradually cut into pieces. They were advancing part by part.