272

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (272)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (272)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia came to their base in a helicopter.

  They haven't done anything since they came here, they just know what they want, and they hide behind their boss when they are in danger.

  He always thought that she had no strength other than a face and a few sweet words!

  In her league, she must have relied on men to get to the top.

  Little did he know that Han Qingxia's jaw would drop as soon as he made a move.

  This woman is too scary!

  His super powers were like a joke in front of her!

  Seeing Han Qingxia like this, Ju Tai's face turned red and white for a moment, shocked and ashamed.

  He just felt like he had been slapped hard several times by himself. How stupid his previous thoughts were!

  He was slapped hard in the face by Han Qingxia's strength.

  Ning Yu, who was next to Han Qingxia, stared at Han Qingxia with his eyes wide open and could fit an egg in his mouth.

  The sister his father wanted him to follow was so powerful that it was terrifying!

  Who is the monster, her or the zombies?

  How could he be so strong!

  Ning Yu went from being reluctant to Han Qingxia at the beginning to sincerely following her, and then to this moment, he was so shocked that he fell to the ground.

  Watch her eyes sparkle.

  Rong Yin also looked at Han Qingxia with a shocked expression.

  Her strength...

  At this moment, his mind suddenly became clear.

  He finally knew why the leader of the Midsummer Alliance was a woman.

  Yue Tu and Lu Qiyan each had soldiers, but they still worked under her obediently and listened to her words.

  Whatever they bullied, whatever puppet they were, it was all Han Qingxia who was lying to him.

  With her strength, who would dare to resist Yue Tu and Lu Qiyan with a slap?

  His eyes were extremely complicated for a moment.

  At this moment, the sound of a helicopter came over their heads.

  Han Qingxia, who had shaken away the first wave of zombies, heard the sound of a helicopter, "Boy, grab your dad and run!"

  After Han Qingxia finished speaking, he started running forward.

  She pushed out a wall of air in front of her, driving away all the surrounding zombies.

  Ning Yu was the first to react and grabbed his father who was not far away from him, followed by Han Qingxia and ran away.

  Others didn't react until they ran three meters away.