225

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (225)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (225)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She moved the cabinet against the door and looked around the consultation room.

  Her eyes suddenly fell on the ceiling.

  There are ventilation ducts there!

  Han Qingxia suddenly had an idea.

  Climb up! Get out of here!

  "Crack!"

  She stepped on the table and took off the ventilation duct board.

  "Give me the child!" Han Qingxia said to the woman, "Let's run from above! Do you understand?"

  The woman completely understood Han Qingxia's words at this time, and she immediately came forward with the child in her arms, "Okay!"

  Han Qingxia carried the two children up one by one, then picked up the woman and carried her up.

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  "Clang-"

  Their door was shaken violently by the smashing, the door bolt was deformed after three or two hits, and the cabinet holding the door was already shaken open.

  Just when Han Qingxia was sending the woman into the ventilation duct, the door was knocked open with a bang.

  Chapter 184 Ventilation Duct

  A swarm of zombie doctors, nurses and patients squeezed in through the opened door.

  The alien zombie stretched its two heads and immediately locked onto Han Qingxia who was in the room. She was in the corner of the room.

  The alien zombie roared and pushed away the group of zombies blocking him in front of him.

  Two feet and four hands landed at the same time, aiming in the direction of Han Qingxia, leaping off the ground and rushing toward her.

  The distance is three meters, two meters, one meter, half a meter...

  When the alien zombie was about to catch Han Qingxia, Han Qingxia jumped perfectly into the ventilation duct above.

  The height of the ceiling from the ground was about 3 meters. The zombies below looked at the disappearing feast of living people and all raised their heads and stared overhead.

  Han Qingxia crawled in the ventilation duct.

  This ventilation duct has been out of service for a year, and the walls are covered with dust.

  The pipe is very narrow, and even if there is an adult man inside, they will not be able to get through it.

  Fortunately, Han Qingxia's group of people are all children and women.

  Petite size.

  The two children who led the climb had solemn expressions and said nothing, while their little hands and feet quickly passed through the passage.