411-420

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (411)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (411)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Ouch——"

  Behind a closed glass door of a company, a female zombie wearing a white shirt and black skirt excitedly slapped the door in front of her.

  There was not a single wound on its body, and its clothes were very clean. There was only a gray-white zombie face that was close to the bones and had almost no flesh.

  At first glance, this is the poor man who turned into a zombie.

  Or he turned into a zombie while working overtime in the company.

  Seeing how unlucky there is no one else in the company besides her, this woman was a very miserable person who worked overtime here and turned into a zombie without even knowing it.

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  "Ho ho ho—"

  The female zombie, who had barely smelled the scent of a stranger, was beating the glass door in front of her crazily.

  It opened its O-shaped mouth, revealing a mouth of teeth that were gradually shrinking, exposing the gaps between the gums and teeth.

  A mouth full of maggots and stench came out from behind the glass door.

  Countless maggots burrowed into its teeth, drilling holes in its teeth marks and mouth, eating carrion.

  Its tongue has been eaten by these maggots until it looks like an old mulberry leaf, with rotten gaps everywhere.

  "Ouch——"

  "Sister, boss, there is only one zombie on this floor!"

  After Tang Jian finished inspecting the scene, he told Han Qingxia.

  "One, kill it."

  "yes!"

  As Tang Jian finished speaking.

  Others took the tools they had and broke open a glass door.

  Under the thick rotting stench, the zombie's eyes widened as it rushed forward, black pus-like liquid flowed from its forehead, and it fell straight down with a three-edged thorn stuck in its head.

  They have been fighting zombies for three years. Now they can kill zombies as easily as drinking water and eating.

  After finishing this zombie.

  All of them continued downward.

  Chapter 347 Zombie Mansion

  Going down, the building becomes much darker.

  A commercial building without power is very dark even during the day.

  The all-glass facade allows sunlight to illuminate only the area close to the facade.

  The elevators and stairs are in the middle of the building.

  The elevator had long been out of power and could not run, so everyone walked forward with lights on in the stairs next to the elevator.