471-480

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (471)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (471)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  She is really a boss!

  Real deal, genuine boss!

  While everyone was shocked, Han Qingxia took the time to enter the building. She locked the door with a click.

  The zombies outside the door that were shaken open pounced on them again.

  There was no need to wait for the first batch of zombies to stand up. The zombies behind them had already trampled on their corpses and rushed up.

  "Bang!"

  "Bang!"

  "Bang!"

  The zombies rushed to the tempered glass door one by one.

  Banging the door vigorously.

  The stainless steel frame was violently beaten by them, and the entire glass door and glass wall were crowded with zombies. The zombies moaned and opened their mouths, their strong teeth biting the smooth glass, and their sharp claws scratched the glass surface.

  Everyone who had just taken a breath after the disaster looked at the dense zombies outside, and their temples jumped out, "Boss, can this door be blocked?"

  They already call Han Qingxia affectionately Big Boss.

  "Of course we can't stop it," Han Qingxia said casually.

  "Then what should we do?" Xu Hai and others all looked at Han Qingxia.

  "What to do, keep running!"

  Everyone: "..."

  Han Qingxia has rich experience. He has encountered this kind of building glass door being broken through several times.

  This kind of door is useless.

  It doesn't matter if there are few zombies, but if there are many zombies, they will break through quickly.

  What's more, there are so many zombies here.

  They couldn't hide in the building for three days, they had to find a safer place to stay.

  Han Qingxia looked at the group of zombies that were temporarily stopped, turned around and walked into the building. Everyone saw her leaving and all followed her.

  Now Han Qingxia is their absolute leader!

  Anyone who dares to challenge her or question her will be killed by everyone!

  Chapter 397 Qingjiang No. 1

  Han Qingxia walked in the empty building.

  Thinking about where they should run now.

  They are now on the banks of the Qinghe River, the most prosperous river in S City. On both sides of the river are famous pre-apocalyptic attractions, including super shopping malls, super office centers, and embassies abroad, etc.