194

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (194)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (194)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When Ji Ze heard these words, as a representative of the Midsummer Alliance, he immediately greeted him warmly, "Come in with me, and I will tell you about our alliance."

  A group of managers from small and medium-sized bases all followed. At this moment, a slightly arrogant voice came.

  "Are you the manager of Spark Base?"

  Ji Ze, who was about to leave, heard the voice and turned his head to look over. He saw a large group of people with different temperaments walking towards them, surrounded by guards.

  The leader was a young man in his mid-twenties, and behind him were two very beautiful women on the left and right.

  Beautiful women are very rare in the apocalypse. They have rosy complexions and look like they are in the apocalypse. Their lives are also very good.

  This group of people exuded a sense of arrogance and nobility, looking at the people in the small base in front of them who looked like refugees with great disgust.

  "You are?"

  At this time, someone recognized them, "City B Wanan Base!"

  "Wan'an Base is here too."

  Ji Ze was not impressed by the name of the base, so other base managers around him explained it to him.

  "The Wan'an base was established by the Qin family, the former Qin family who was the leader of City B. The Qin family also has a very large real estate company in City A!"

  "Their base is built in a wealthy area of ​​City B, and they have a large number of bodyguards and servants."

  "Their base should have no shortage of food and drink. They are very strong! But their base does not accept survivors and only sticks to its base in the rich area."

  Ji Ze nodded with understanding. It turned out that he was a rich and powerful leader before the end of the world.

  The young man taking the lead in Wan'an Base heard what the people around him said and looked around, "No one from K1 Base, Fire Base and Shengxia Base came?"

  There was a slight dissatisfaction on Ji Ze's face, "They haven't arrived yet, I'm responsible for receiving them."

  "Then let's wait for them to come, and you can go about your business." He raised his eyes, not even bothering to look at Ji Ze, showing his indescribable arrogance.

  Ji Ze frowned. He glanced at the group of people displeased and led the people from other small bases around him toward the house.

  As soon as he entered the house, a group of people in a white motorcade came behind him.

  Hope the people from the base are here.

  After Qi Sang entered the Spark Base, he has been observing the base.

  "They can't farm either."

  The drought was not just for him. The Spark Base could not produce anything, and the fields were all dried up.