249

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (249)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (249)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Food is served at the base downstairs, but not at their base.

  The supplies in the mall are no longer enough for them to have three meals a day.

  Only one and a half meals a day.

  One meal during the day and a snack at night.

  People upstairs also smelled the fragrance, and a large number of people from Xinglong Base looked down.

  Everyone was dumbfounded when they saw the meal eaten by the Midsummer Alliance.

  "They were eating white rice!"

  "They even ate meat! I smell the smell of meat!"

  "They actually have vegetables to eat! Did you see what's in their bowls? It's green vegetables, cauliflower!"

  "They also have eggs! I saw them, and each person was given a braised egg!"

  "Mom, what are braised eggs?" The children in the crowd looked at their mother blankly. They had not eaten the same food for so long that they had forgotten what the braised eggs were that were strictly forbidden to be eaten by the adults at home before the end of the world.

  Chapter 204 Eat your brother's meal

  Ling Yu heard the words of the residents outside in the room and fell into thinking again.

  Can you believe the Midsummer Alliance?

  Can they really make a living by following the Midsummer Alliance?

  At this moment, Tang Jian led people carrying things up to the third floor.

  When everyone outside saw the supplies they brought, their eyes widened again.

  "It's rice!"

  "And instant noodles!"

  "Mom, I really want to eat instant noodles!"

  "Captain Ling, our eldest sister asked us to give you something." Tang Jian shouted inside, "This is our compensation for you."

  Ling Yu heard the sound and walked out. When she came out, Tang Jian had already left with the people, leaving only a pile of supplies.

  That was Han Qingxia's apology for killing Shan Xiong.

  Han Qingxia could give this apology or not, because her fists were hard enough, and they wouldn't dare say anything if she didn't give it.

  But Han Qingxia was willing to be a little moral when the two sides were relatively friendly and she still had sufficient supplies.

  Get something to pay for their lives.

  She is a fastidious person.

  Ling Yu thought for three seconds and said, "Take it and let everyone have a meal."

  When everyone heard this, they were almost crazy with joy.

  Some people are a disaster when they are alive, but they can still create value for everyone after they die.