282

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (282)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (282)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Others..." The old woman's footsteps stopped, she stopped talking, and forcefully pulled them into the room.

  Qin Ke was very alert at this time, "Mom, if you don't tell me, I won't go in."

  The old woman turned to look at him and said forcefully, "You can't go out to play until you finish eating!"

  Qin Ke: "...I'm old, I'm not playing."

  "In mom's eyes, no matter how old you are, you are still a child! Eat first!"

  The old woman's face was extremely serious, her dry hands grasped him tightly like a pair of iron pliers, and dragged him into the house.

  After entering the house, she walked towards the kitchen.

  Qin Ke looked at Han Qingxia behind him, "Captain Beauty, what do you say now?"

  Han Qingxia stared at the old woman, thinking rapidly in her mind.

  First of all, she was the first person she met here.

  There's something weird about him everywhere.

  The disappearance of Xu Shaoyang and the others is most likely related to her.

  She must have special abilities, and it is very likely that she has special mutant powers like Liu Yue.

  "Follow her first, keep talking, and find Shaoyang and the others first."

  "Yeah." Qin Ke nodded.

  At this time, the old woman came over with two cans of big yellow peaches.

  "Here is your favorite can, eat it quickly."

  Han Qingxia saw at a glance that the canned rhubarb peach was moldy.

  The bright yellow peaches in the jar looked like they had been burned by cigarette butts, covered with blue-gray mycelium.

  "Mom, I'm not hungry yet." Qin Ke said with a smile.

  "You have to eat even if you're not hungry! Your favorite food, mom left it for you." The old woman awkwardly unscrewed the lid for him and took out a shiny and clean spoon from her pocket.

  After inserting the spoon into the can, she looked directly at him, as if if he didn't eat, he would be in trouble today.

  Qin Ke took a deep breath, closed his eyes and dug out a piece to eat.

  Forget it, he is half-zombie and can't die from anything he eats.

  eat!

  Seeing that he had eaten it, the old woman's face suddenly brightened up with a smile, and her cold aura immediately dissipated. She looked at Han Qingxia next to her, and stretched out her hand to open the can for her.

  "You eat too."

  At this time, Qin Ke brought her piece over and said, "Mom, if she doesn't like it, give it to me."