541-550

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (541)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (541)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia stood nearby, clenching his fists and watching nervously as Dr. K pushed the needle into Ouyang Lan's body.

  After the syringe was completely empty, her breathing became more rapid.

  She seemed to be able to hear her own heartbeat and the panting sounds of the dogs around her.

  until.

  "cough--"

  A weak voice came.

  After Han Qingxia heard Ouyang Lan's voice, an afterimage flashed past and teleported to Ouyang Lan's bedside.

  "Auntie!"

  "Ahem," Ouyang Lan slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Han Qingxia in front of her, "Baby Xia——"

  "It's me." Han Qingxia's eyes lit up when he saw Ouyang Lan wake up, "How are you?"

  "I seem to have had a long dream. Where are we?"

  "We're going home, we're going home." Han Qingxia held her hand, "How is your health? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere else?"

  Ouyang Lan shook her head, frowning, not in good spirits.

  "Let her rest for a while, she needs to rest now."

  At this time, Dr. K's cold voice came.

  When Han Qingxia heard this, "Is she okay?"

  "Just get some sleep."

  Han Qingxia finally breathed a relief. She looked at Ouyang Lan, who was still very weak, and covered her with a quilt, "Auntie, please sleep for a while and don't think about anything. This is our family and no one will ever hurt you again."

  Under Han Qingxia's voice, Ouyang Lan's frown gradually relaxed and she closed her eyes with great peace of mind.

  After Han Qingxia saw her sleeping, she got up gently. She looked at the dogs in the house and asked them to continue watching here.

  She glanced at Dr. K and motioned to go out and talk to him.

  Dr. K directed his dog to pull his wheelchair out.

  Outside, Xu Shaoyang, Jin Hu, Chu Yi and Qin Ke were all guarding the door.

  When they saw Han Qingxia come out, their eyes lit up. Xu Shaoyang was the first to ask, "How is the boss?"

  "woke up."

  Everyone's faces relaxed when they heard this.

  Han Qingxia took Dr. K to the small pavilion outside her air-raid shelter without first rewarding them for their merits.

  "Old man, what is that legion evolutionary fluid you just talked about?"

  "I'm sleepy now, I want to go back."

  "Woof woof woof!" Dr. K's dog also barked twice.

  But it was not a demonstration, but wanted to play with Han Qingxia.