421-430

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (421)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(421)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Its mouth was covered in dark brown, sticky, decomposed fleshy tissue.

  Seeing the sweet and attractive living person, I immediately threw away the long-dead and long-decomposed head that I was holding in my arms.

  Opening his big, silky mouth, white fly maggots swarmed in the gooey food that had not yet been swallowed.

  At first glance, you can tell that it has just been gnawing on carrion that has been dead for several years.

  What Han Qingxia was chewing on was the corpse of a man kneeling on the ground that Han Qingxia had seen before, with a scalp covered with fly eggs on top of his head.

  "Ouch——"

  The zombies rushed towards Han Qingxia.

  Since Han Qingxia lost her knife, she didn't have any good weapons. Seeing the zombies coming, she picked up Qin Ke and kicked the zombies away with his feet.

  Qin Ke: "..."

  After kicking the zombie away, Han Qingxia carried Qin Ke and walked up through the security door on the 15th floor, when she heard a buzzing sound.

  A black cloud covering the sky flew out from the security door.

  Buzz buzz.

  Buzz buzz.

  Again.

  Cloud of flies!

  Densely packed blowflies, each one the size of a little finger, buzzed and flashed their wings and flew outside quickly.

  Han Qingxia blocked it with an air shield.

  They also covered Lu Qiyan and the others who were following behind them.

  But Zheng Daxing and his party behind them were in bad luck.

  Flies buzzed in front of them, burrowed into holes and flew away when there were gaps.

  Get into their collars, pants, ears, and nostrils.

  Some unlucky ones with their mouths open buzzed and filled their mouths with flies.

  Flies buzzed around in their mouths, hitting the inner walls of their mouths, shaking their downy limbs on their tongues, palates, and between their teeth, laying eggs as they flew. Some lucky ones went all the way deep into their throats. Drill everywhere .

  These people are coughing and not coughing, and their eyes, ears, noses and throats are all clogged with flies.

  Li Qianqian was the unlucky one. When she opened her mouth, her mouth was immediately filled with flies. The two brothers, Wei Dong and Wei Xi, waved their hands in panic to swat the flies away.

  Several others also quickly hugged their faces.

  Zheng Daxing, who was running at the back, saw the cloud of flies flying over him. He turned around and blocked Zhang Ruo, who was following behind him.