285

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (285)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (285)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Dong dong dong!"

  "Dong dong dong!"

  "quick!"

  "quick!"

  "quick!"

  The distance between the front door and the back door is 30 meters.

  The moment all of them ran to the door, the back door directly behind them was smashed open with a crash.

  The overwhelming zombies poured in from outside.

  They pounced on the bicycles with their claws and teeth, climbed on the old wooden cabinets that were blocking them, kicked away small benches, old TVs, kicked children's walkers and rushed towards them.

  Zhang Zheshan's hand suddenly shook as he opened the door with the key. He couldn't find the key in a long list.

  The stench of rotten corpses and the howls of zombies exploded in his head behind him.

  The more nervous he is, the worse he can do.

  At this moment, "Why are you panicking?"

  A calm and calm voice sounded in his ears.

  In an instant, it gave him a lot of strength.

  "Click."

  He pointed the key into the keyhole.

  "Bang!"

  As soon as the door in front of me opened, a burst of fresh air rushed up.

  Zhang Zheshan rushed out of the old building with everyone, and the first thing he did when he came out was closing the door.

  "Bang!"

  "Ouch--"

  At this time, the zombies in front of the building heard the noise and rushed over.

  "Ouch!"

  "Ouch--"

  "Ho ho ho-"

  Zombies were rolling in from both sides of the building, surrounding them from all directions.

  When Zhang Zheshan and others saw this formation, they immediately took out their weapons and broke out.

  Wu Hai held the medicine box tightly with one hand, swung his iron rake with the other hand, and rushed forward desperately against the wave of zombies at the front.

  It was only ten minutes and three hours before they left.

  The only medical staff among them, Xiao He, told him that his wife could last up to three hours.

  Go!

  "Bang!" The moment they all rushed to the lower building, the main entrance behind them was also breached by the zombie wave.

  The zombies, who had been hungry for a long time, chased them at full speed with red eyes.

  Hungry!