299

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (299)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(299)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  At this moment, his father seemed to trip over something.

  The images on the screen were spinning.

  Light up the scene behind him.

  A large group of zombies covered in blood were biting and chasing after them.

  They are all freshly baked new zombies, and the blood on their bodies is bright red. Some zombies are running with blood spurting out from their necks, and some are running with their torn intestines drooping. They are smooth, tender and super stretchy. The Intestines ran wildly with it, flowing all over the ground, and were trampled by other zombies, crushing and exploding a mixture of various objects that were half digested and completely digested during its lifetime.

  Red, yellow, white, black, sticky, thin and thick mixed together.

  There is a significant difference between the old and new zombies that Han Qingxia usually sees, which have been dead for two years, dry, smelly and infested with maggots.

  "Ouch!"

  "Ouch!"

  A fresh zombie pounced on Xu Jie who fell in front of the screen.

  Half of its nose had been chewed off, leaving only a gray zombie eyeball on its bloody face that was magnified infinitely in front of everyone.

  at this time.

  Xu Jie pulled a running man aside and pushed him up to block the zombies.

  "puff!"

  Bright red blood splattered across the screen.

  The man who was pulled down by Xu Jie to block the zombies was clawed in the face by the zombies.

  The long zombie claws poked directly into his eyeballs.

  Dig hard inside.

  When it was pulled out again, a large white spherical eyeball was pulled out, with white sticky stuff hanging from the small twitch at the end of the eyeball.

  That's nothing but brain matter.

  "ah!"

  A scream of pain broke out.

  "Ho ho ho!"

  "Ouch!"

  The zombie swallowed his eyeballs and threw himself on his face, gnawing at his face.

  Blood spurted out.

  The man struggled violently but could not shake off the zombies that were like gangrenous bones.

  When Xu Jie saw this, he picked up his communicator and ran away.

  At the same time, he also said to Xu Youqi, "Don't come back, daughter, come back only when the rescue team arrives!"

  "Dad! The rescue team is here!" Xu Youqi said quickly.

  Xu Jie staggered when he heard this, and a zombie jumped from behind him.