254

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (254)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (254)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  I'm hungry--

  "Ouch-ouch——"

  "Ouch-ouch——"

  Their extreme hunger makes them crazy again and rush against all obstacles in their way!

  "Clang-"

  "Dong——"

  The doors and glass windows that had long been crumbling were finally...

  There was a crash.

  Han Qingxia, who was running wildly with people, heard the sound of broken glass around her.

  She turned around and saw that the glass window door of the hotel a hundred meters away from them was smashed, and the zombies who had finally regained their freedom spewed out from inside.

  Zombies on both sides of the Taiwan Strait couldn't hold back their cries, and zombies spewed out of the hotel on the other side.

  All the zombies opened their hands and took the biggest steps. Their pale dead faces were all running towards them with crazy excitement.

  (The picture shows high energy!!! Warning, warning!)

  Here comes the zombie picture! High energy warning!

  "Everyone is on alert! Run!"

  Han Qingxia said to everyone at the end.

  Their team rushed forward at full speed, and within two or three seconds, the first batch of zombies rushed in front of Han Qingxia's team.

  Tang Jian and others in the outermost circle all took out their weapons and started fighting against the zombies on both sides.

  In an instant, all kinds of superpowers and cold weapons were flying.

  Han Qingxia released the air wall to its maximum extent and led everyone to forcefully rush out from the massive zombies on both sides.

  Just around the corner!

  They are only five hundred meters away!

  After Han Qingxia discussed with them for a long time last night and specified a perfect formation plan, their team never dispersed. Everyone rushed forward with all their strength, guarded, and ran, and no one was left behind.

  Finally, when Han Qingxia rushed to the corner, she saw a familiar person.

  "Go and respond quickly!"

  When Yue Tu saw Han Qingxia and the others breaking out of the encirclement, he quickly brought a large number of personnel to support them.

  They did not dare to use large-area thermal weapons, which would attract zombies too easily. However, with sufficient personnel, they were still able to create a response channel for Han Qingxia.

  Get rid of the zombie waves attacking from both sides.

  Everyone ran wildly through the last five hundred meters to reach the safe zone where they fought their way out.