331-340

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels
52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (331)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(331)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Her tender jade fingers trembled as she tapped the cold metal buttons in front of her.

  The sweat on her palms soaked her palms completely.

  “Beep—the password is wrong.”

  The first time, the password was wrong.

  "You bitch, are you going to kill us?" The man in the white mask yelled angrily.

  Chapter 277 Base Commander of Base Three

  "Don't rush me!" Ruth shouted anxiously.

  At this time.

  "Ouch——"

  A zombie pounced on this group of dignitaries.

  The man wearing a white mask immediately pushed the last guard in his team up to block the gun.

  "ah--"

  As soon as his scream rang out, he was instantly swallowed up by the zombie wave.

  Fortunately one of them pushed out and bought them a few seconds.

  Unfortunately, all of their guards were gone.

  Of the three bases, there are five people left in base three, three men and two women, only Ruth is left in base two, and only Ning Mo is left in base one.

  And Han Qing, Xia Qin Ke and their sixteen dogs.

  Come slowly and leisurely.

  Not a single loss.

  Ruth has entered the wrong number twice.

  “Beep—the password is wrong.”

  "Damn it, you just wanted to kill me on purpose! Let me tell you, I am the base director of Base No. 3. You must have known about it a long time ago and wanted to kill me!" The man in the white mask was completely annoyed and choked him from behind. Ruth's neck.

  There is a tacit understanding among their three bases that they must wear masks when entering and leaving other people's bases.

  And it is not allowed to inquire about the other party's true identity.

  Unless at the host base, the host takes the initiative to reveal his identity.

  This is for the safety of their absolute leadership at the top.

  Avoid letting the other party know that their top leader is also here.

  This is the end of the world, not a time of peace!

  The more secret your identity is, the safer you are!

  But obviously, this time it pissed off Base Three.

  Their base commander directly revealed his identity.

  Their base commander is here this time.

  And it's him!

  It was the man who was so arrogant and lawless today that he bumped into other girls and even sent them to be fed to zombies!