277

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (277)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(277)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Wife, what's wrong with you!"

  "Honey! We won't have a baby! We won't have a baby!"

  "It's not good, boss, boss!" A clear female voice sounded anxiously from behind the curtain, "Xiu Xiu is having a difficult delivery!"

  Zhang Tuoshan, who was waiting outside, heard this, his face darkened, and he strode inside.

  "It's difficult to give birth!"

  "Yes, Xiuxiu is bleeding heavily now. I can't do anything!"

  When Wu Hai heard this, he immediately shouted, "I don't want to have a baby anymore, I don't want a child, I want to keep him alive! Please help me keep him alive!"

  "Now it's not a matter of protecting the big and small. Xiu Xiu is bleeding heavily. I have no tools and no medicine. I can't save anyone!"

  "I'm going to get you tools! I'm going out now!"

  "Wu Hai, calm down, Xiu Xiu is already bleeding heavily. Even if you come back with the tools, Xiu Xiu can't wait any longer!"

  "Then what do you want me to do! You want me to watch my wife die!"

  "Wu Hai, I..."

  "I kneel down for you! I beg you to save my wife! Xiuxiu is my life, I beg you! Save her! Save her!" Wu Hai knelt down in front of her with a plop and kowtowed.

  The girl watched Wu Hai kowtow, but she couldn't help it, because she couldn't help it.

  At this moment, a clear voice sounded, "Let me see."

  Han Qingxia's voice sounded, and everyone turned to look at her.

  Han Qingxia ignored these glances and walked step by step behind their curtain. A very thin woman was lying on a small bed made of cotton wool. Her body was covered with blood. She was unconscious from pain.

  In the apocalypse, it will be difficult for adults to survive, let alone have children.

  Women suffer from long-term malnutrition and have almost no medical conditions, so difficult childbirth is inevitable.

  Han Qingxia stretched out his hand to explore her breathing.

  At this time, a hand blocked her hand.

  "Do you really have any idea?" Zhang Zheshan looked at her coldly and seriously.

  "As long as I have a breath, I can hang her life." Han Qingxia said.

  She has a first-aid pill produced by the system!

  As long as you have a breath, you can hang someone's life.

  Listening to her firm tone, Zhang Zheshan's eyes were filled with thoughts. He frowned and said, "You have to think carefully. If you don't take action, this matter has nothing to do with you, but once you do, you will be responsible."