351-360

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (351)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (351)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Chapter 296 Superfluous abilities

  Song Xue, who had completed his corpse transformation, smelled the fresh and sweet scent of a living person. He opened his turbid and gray zombie eyes, let out a whimper, opened his bloody mouth, and took a bite.

  The bitten manager tried his best to throw Song Xue away, but he had already used up all his powers in the zombie swarm's resistance battle. Now he could only let the zombies pounce on him and bite him.

  Han Qingxia watched from the side without any disturbance at all.

  Seriously, this is retribution.

  The source of the zombies at Base 3 came from the fake inhibitors sold at Base 2.

  Now all the effects of the fake inhibitors are coming back to them.

  They held an auction and sold the fundamentally unstable and ineffective inhibitors at sky-high prices. They used living people at the auction site to test the effects of the inhibitors, which directly led to their base being overrun by zombies.

  The zombie virus was even brought to Base No. 3.

  They did it all themselves.

  The manager who was bitten by Song Xuepu was bitten until he was bleeding. Without the help of supernatural powers, his strength was not as good as that of a zombie.

  Zombies are much more powerful than ordinary people.

  Because zombies do not have a series of physiological limitations such as human pain, their mouths can open and close to extreme angles, and the muscles involved when they scratch can stretch the structure to the maximum, exerting muscle strength to 100%.

  Therefore, the overall power of zombies is much greater than that of humans.

  Their claws grab people's shoulders, like a ruthless iron claw. No matter how hard they struggle, they can't escape the fixed shape of the five claws.

  Each knuckle was like an upward fishhook, firmly embedded in the flesh. To get rid of it, the entire piece of flesh and blood had to be torn open.

  Coupled with the brutal and pervasive bite of zombies.

  Every inch of skin is their feast.

  With every bite, the chewing muscles collapsed to the extreme, the joint bones crunched loudly, and everything that could be torn off was swallowed alive.

  The manager was bitten so hard that he knocked off his mask and bit the zombie in front of him.

  As one person and one corpse was torn apart, the manager completely mutated.

  When it gnawed Song Xue to death, it howled and was no longer afraid of any pain. It shook it off and tried to stand up and pounce on the living people around it.

  "bass!"

  A Tang knife ended the last zombie.

  【The Thousandth】