269

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (269)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(269)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She watched the Rongyin Base personnel decrease indifferently, counting the number of people, and shouting out from the safety zone from time to time.

  "Captain Rong, come on!"

  "Captain Rong, so awesome!"

  "Captain Rong, west! West!"

  "The zombies are coming, I'm afraid!"

  Rong Yin, who was leading the charge, heard a voice behind him: "..."

  Under Han Qingxia's constant blood flow, the knife in Rongyin's hand swung faster, stronger, and sharper.

  They killed for four full hours from midnight to three in the morning. Finally, as the population of their base was reduced by one-third, the tide of zombies in all directions stopped.

  After Rong Yin killed the last zombie, his men stepped forward exhausted.

  "Boss, I didn't know there would be so many zombies tonight." Ju Tai lowered his head, and the excitement of killing the zombies could not resist the fear at this moment.

  Rong Yin gave him a gentle look, "You deserve to die."

  But he didn't kill Ju Tai.

  "Take care of the scene, check each other's health, and watch in person. If there is any problem, you will die."

  "Yes!" Ju Tai's whole body trembled, as if he had received an amnesty, and he couldn't help but sweat on his forehead.

  Rongyin didn't look at him again, and turned back with blood all over her body like a wolf that had experienced a bloody battle.

  As soon as he turned around, he was met with a big smiling face.

  "Captain Rong is so awesome. You have killed so many zombies. You are the most powerful man I have ever seen."

  Rong Yin was suddenly startled when he heard the extremely clear and beautiful girl's voice.

  This was the first time he heard a woman speak to him in such a voice.

  From the first zombie or person he killed, women only had fear of him, and men only had awe.

  There are also women who take the initiative to approach him and get close to him, but as long as they see him killing people, none of them can maintain their false enthusiasm in front of him.

  If he can kill others, he can kill them.

  In his eyes, both men and women are just knives, and women are the poorest quality knives among them. If they are not useful, they will be destroyed.

  For a person like him, apart from the slight illusion of gentleness on the surface, the rest is as cruel and cold as possible.

  No woman can win his favor, so the women in the base have long avoided him like a snake or a scorpion.

  He had never heard a woman's voice of admiration for him, let alone seen someone smiling at him like this.

  He is a loveless person.