190

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (190)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (190)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She made a sharp turn, throwing away a group of zombies surrounding her, and at the same time shook Qin Ke's half-zombie away.

  "Hiss," Qin Ke, who knocked his head against the ceiling, took a breath. He was still about to speak when he heard one sentence.

  "Shut up."

  Not long after, their car drove into the direction of the ancient town.

  As soon as you enter the ancient town area, there are no zombies in front of you.

  Both sides were empty.

  Only behind their car was a group of zombies chasing them.

  Just when Guo Xiaoxiao and the others didn't know where Han Qingxia was going, her speed gradually slowed down, and a group of heavily armed, tough, and murderous people appeared in front of her.

  "Bang bang bang!"

  "boom!"

  "Bang bang!"

  The crossbow arrows passed by their car one after another, shooting at the zombies behind them.

  When Han Qingxia's car stopped, the zombies chasing behind him were also cleared away one after another.

  After Han Qingxia's car stopped, the large group of people all eagerly gathered around her.

  "Boss!"

  "Boss!"

  "Sister, how are you?"

  Guo Xiaoxiao and others couldn't help but look at Han Qingxia with wide eyes.

  She, she is the leader of such a group of people?

  Han Qingxia opened the car door and said, "Very good."

  When she got out of the car, she pulled Qin Ke out.

  When Xu Shaoyang saw Qin Ke appear again, his eyes straightened, "Boss, he..."

  "I'll take him back to my base first. Don't act rashly for the next few days. Kill the zombies in a small area nearby. When I come back, we will attack the entire area!"

  Han Qingxia carried him towards his car.

  Lu Qiyan and others looked straight at it.

  what's the situation!

  At this time, Ji Yurou noticed that there was someone else in the back seat of her, "Sister, there is someone behind you."

  "The rescued survivors can do whatever they want." Han Qingxia threw Qin Ke into his armored vehicle and drove back quickly.

  She had to go back and give the medicine to Ouyang Lan.

  Let her develop the spray. Only with the spray can she dare to officially enter the core area of ​​​​the city!

  "Shao Yang, who is that person?" Lu Qiyan asked.

  Xu Shaoyang frowned, "He is also the boss's subordinate."