255

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (255)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (255)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Until no one could be seen running behind, only zombies rushing towards him. Han Qingxia frowned as he retreated.

  I haven't seen you yet, Ling Yu.

  Ling Yu ran at the back of the team.

  She tried her best to save the members of the team and kill zombies throughout the whole process.

  Shouldn't she...

  Just when Han Qingxia led the rescued residents to withdraw about a hundred meters away from the zombie swarm.

  She saw a man covered in fire rushing out of the zombie pile with a woman in his arms.

  The fire burned in him from beginning to end.

  Burning, it's like using your own life as a primer.

  The dense swarms of zombies around him rushed towards him one after another.

  Like a moth to the flame.

  Whenever the flames on his body were touched, they would burn violently.

  His face was so pale that there was no trace of blood, and large beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. Before they could fall, they were evaporated by the flames on his body.

  Every moment the flames were consumed, his heart pumped blood to the extreme, until his whole body seemed to be on fire.

  The fire flames no longer only burned the zombies, but also burned himself.

  From his blood vessels to his bones, he seemed to be self-destructing, burning himself to the point of melting pain.

  Only the spot in his arms didn't have any flame at all.

  Han Qingxia stopped where she was and looked at the burning man running out. She could clearly see that the flames on Dan An were weakening.

  Each step is weak.

  Getting thinner and thinner.

  The moment he ran out of the zombie group, his feet gave out and he fell to the ground holding Ling Yu.

  The moment he landed, all the flames on his body disappeared.

  At the same time, he had no power to fight back at all, so he could only let the zombies on his body pounce on him and tear him apart.

  "Ouch——" A zombie rushed over.

  At this time, he was suddenly pushed away.

  Ling Yu, who had been in his arms, blocked the fatal blow for him.

  When Dan An saw this, his pupils quickly shrank, "Ling Yu!"

  Ling Yu met his eyes and raised a smile, "I remember everything you did for me."

  "Stay alive and run!"

  She pushed him hard.

  At this moment, Dan An, who had been so feverish that his whole body was weak, once again burst out with infinite strength, grabbed Ling Yu, rolled around and held him in his arms.